Ask Sup Forums wife edition

I'm a rich, white, 36 year old American computer scientist. I'm thinking about traveling the world to find a younger wife that will be a stay at home wife and mother.

Where should I go? I had previously been thinking about North China or Japan. Recently, the pictures people have been posting of ultra white northern Europeans have me thinking I could enjoy a white woman. American women are mostly shit.

Suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2OU4pAqt59g
youtube.com/watch?v=4JYmHVhYuQI&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thailand seems like a perfect place for you

That was where I was going to use as a home base while I looked in China. :D

youtube.com/watch?v=2OU4pAqt59g

I suggest you rope yourself. You 36 year old virgin faggot scientist lol

>find a younger stay at home and mother.

Fix it for you cuck, don't wed shit you'll regret it

Go to Russia.
From your dumb flag, I'm guessing you're from America. Go to a highly religious conservative area of America or something.

So OP admits he is not just a traitor to his country but also a jew puppet. But yeah, CSfag

You are from America (just read the OP).
Go to a religious area and get some poon tang, laddo.

Depends on what kind of you you are.

>wealthy enough to pay a woman to pretend to love him
living the dream

Pretty much anywhere. The success of your women depends on your ability to pick them and maintain the frame of the relationship. You've either gained experience in life about how to do this or you haven't. The fact that you are asking this, and branching out of a country of practically unlimited options is a bad sign.

China is where stupid beta sexpats go who want cheap blowjobs, slippery handjobs, and don't mind being cheated on and/or murdered by conniving and ruthless reptilian-minded materialistic chink-women.

i dunno, it's not strictly legal, and china is not a country where i want to be breaking the law. legal prostitution is best

lol not that young. I'm thinking early 20s.

This. Doesn't help that he has a "kekistani" flag.

I'm not talking about hookers...just average chinkette.

go to LA california. Marry the hottest gold digger ever... have 5 kids.... get divorced... pay 55k monthly for alimony. Neck yourself and leave a suicide note that says

"HAHA, jokes on you :D"

If you're rich, you should be able to get white women just fine

In other words, the Wendi Dengs of the world.

I just haven't found American woman to be interesting without being mentally ill.

I have woman friends, and until I chilled things out recently, I had 4 girlfriends here.

In regards to the flag, I didn't want my politics to come into this conversation, which is why the flag was a good choice for me.

Wtf is wrong you
youtube.com/watch?v=4JYmHVhYuQI&t=1s

>cheap blowjobs, slippery handjobs,
>I'm not talking about hookers...just average chinkette.

indeed. all i want is cheap slippery handjobs. it would cost over a hundred dollars to get my dick touched in canada. pffff

that's basically what Robin Williams did. lol

Girls here seem to have extremely high, "princess wedding" fantasies. Also, I'm nonreligious.

if you're rich... all you need is hookers from now on... trust me... you don't want a gold digging wife

Look at this watch it you fuck

You'll get burned man. You always say "I won't get emotionally involved," and then you do, and then the cheap chink ya got gets what she always wanted...your mammon.

>can't find a wife in country with a population of 330 million
k

>Where should I go?

To the nearest dumpster you waste of space.

I did, hilarious. You aren't wrong.

as long as she touches my dick. it's not like anyones gonna touch it for free

haha that shit makes me laugh everytime I watch it thanks user

Just find a white girl unless you want that to be your life. You're not going to be able to put her in her place.

My nerdy friend did pretty good with a Philippine wife. Took 2 years to get her over here, and she cooks nasty food, but he's from Louisiana and does most of the cooking anyway.

Yeah, Asian girls act like children. If she were white, she'd just ruin his life instead.

>implying Asian women don't ruin peoples lifes
HMMMMMMMMMMMM stop being a weaboo

>move to Utah
>pretend to be Mormon
>marry 16 year old virgin

If you can't find a pure waifu you should try and have a kid through gestational surrogacy through a woman without US citizenship.

the South African one is actually Argentine

Why stop there?
>move to Utah
>pretend to be Mormon
>marry multiple 16 year old virgins

PRAGUE

Western Ireland, pick up some young tight Irish farm girl that'll cook and clean for you.