Ask A Recent White Convert To Islam Anything

I'm 25 years old, 100% European, primarily of German descent, and yesterday I converted to Islam. I have never felt happier in my life. AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

islamwiki.org/wiki/Legal_status_of_bestiality_in_Islam
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3716280/Yes-boys-sex-slaves-Outrage-British-Muslim-cleric-mosque-Cardiff-jihadis-radicalised-tells-teenagers-captives-permissible-Islam.html
jihadwatch.org/2015/08/he-said-that-raping-me-is-his-prayer-to-god
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
youtube.com/watch?v=fiRhwa4od48
youtube.com/watch?v=2R1vbrmtxRc
youtube.com/watch?v=0taTSaUO2hM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why haven't you killed yourself yet

Sage, take your pedophile glorification somewhere else

how old were u when u were 1st raped by your muslim pimp?

I haven't felt called to Jihad yet, but perhaps soon.

Honestly, what's your IQ?

Well hurry the fuck up then, you have a limited amount of time to join the retardcull known as isis. Don't you want to die for your Israeli overlords?

In all

>100% european
>nuflag
Sage in all fields, boys.

Have you fucked a goat yet?

Exactly HOW primarily German? 90%? 95%? 80%?

>when your own god is such a pussy that his worship is mass demands of subjugation and prostration so that, although you're ineffable and All, your followers make sure to stay humble to their humanly code you've given them although they are allowed to kill any non-believers of you for you are ineffable
2/10 god no one is impressed oh wow boring primitive age cube god wow woah woahwoahhh................ owow oh wow holy wow wow...

SLIDE THREAD ALERT
L
I
D
E

T H R E A D A L E R T

Islam forbids sex with animals.

islamwiki.org/wiki/Legal_status_of_bestiality_in_Islam

How retarded did you become to convert to a stone age religion....you had so many modern day religions that you could of chosen.... pathetic soul you have.....your soul has no place on this world.

kek'd

Well, my both of my mothers parents are actually from Germany and came to America. My fathers mothers parents were also from Germany interestingly, whereas my fathers father is French and English.

Unlike the large majority of pol, i view all religion as a fascinating endeavor pursued so that man may elevate himself. If this is not bait, why did islam in particular appeal to you?

I'd like to convert in I
slam too, you know. It suck being a 21 year old KHV, so I better convert to Islam where it's permitted to fuck all women whenever we want and wherever we like.

Don't forget about goats

Faggot.

Huh, you actually answered. Thank you, I guess.

So assuming our father's mother is German (because she genetically is), you're 75% German, and presumably 12.5% French and 12.5% English.

If you're telling the truth, you are very typical of your DNA, I'll say that much.

Why do you feel happier?

shit bait

sage

Well, I was raised Catholic, but baptized a little late when I was 5. I got really interested in religion when I was 13, and got involved with some Evangelicals because my friend was a Baptist. But after seeing that the Bible heavily contradicts itself when I was 17 I left Christianity. I was Agnostic for a while, and I tried exploring the Indian religions but they didn't work. Then I found out one of my co-workers was Muslim and I asked him about it. We started to discuss it more and more and its beauty and logic really just came to me. Worshiping one and only one God without the confusion of a trinity, as well as the community and culture appealed to me. It makes so much more sense than any other belief system I have ever encountered. Yesterday I recited the shahada in front of several brothers and was welcomed with arms wide open. I'm just starting to grasp the prayers and been practicing a little bit of Arabic.

Low obviously user. Stupid question.

Why doesn't it forbid rape and paedophilia?

>Abstain from sex, except with the captives whom your right hand possesses - for, in their case, you are free from blame.
Qur’an 23:1-6

>Guard your chastity, except with the captives whom your right hand possesses - for then you are not to be blamed.
Qur’an 70:22-30

>Cardiff imam: "Women will be taken as captives, as slaves, yeah, women will be taken as slaves. And then, er, her master has relations with her because this is permissible in Islam, it’s permissible to have relations with a woman who is your slave."
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3716280/Yes-boys-sex-slaves-Outrage-British-Muslim-cleric-mosque-Cardiff-jihadis-radicalised-tells-teenagers-captives-permissible-Islam.html

>Yazidi sex slave: "He said that raping me is his prayer to god."
jihadwatch.org/2015/08/he-said-that-raping-me-is-his-prayer-to-god

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang

Can't wait till you try leaving and end up getting beheaded.

Muslims are such enlightened and kind-hearted people, good choice, bro!

youtube.com/watch?v=fiRhwa4od48

Because I have found truth.

What was man created from: blood, clay, dust, or nothing?
"Created man, out of a (mere) clot of congealed blood," (96:2).
"We created man from sounding clay, from mud moulded into shape, (15:26).
"The similitude of Jesus before Allah is as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him: "Be". And he was," (3:59).
"But does not man call to mind that We created him before out of nothing?" (19:67, Yusuf Ali). Also, 52:35).
"He has created man from a sperm-drop; and behold this same (man) becomes an open disputer! (16:4).

Congratulation! You have autism!

How do you deal with the contradictions?

>ITT
LARPING

>Why doesn't it forbid rape
Rape was routinely committed by everyone during wartime always, such is the way of war and Islam acknowledges it.
>paedophilia
Having sex with an adolescent woman who is your wife or concubine isn't paedophilia.

>100% European, primarily of German descent

You don't get to claim that just because your Albanian mother worked at a German brothel, user.

Anyway
Will you allow your wife to finish primary school?

what's your GPA?

There are none.

No you haven't user. You fell for the satanic lies of a paedophilic warlord.

By definition of pedophilia it is
Also

Is there or is there not compulsion in religion according to the Qur'an?
"Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in Allah hath grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth and knoweth all things," (2:256).
"And an announcement from Allah and His Messenger, to the people (assembled) on the day of the Great Pilgrimage,--that Allah and His Messenger dissolve (treaty) obligations with the Pagans. If then, ye repent, it were best for you; but if ye turn away, know ye that ye cannot frustrate Allah. And proclaim a grievous penalty to those who reject Faith," (9:3).
"But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful," (9:5).
Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued," (9:29).

Can't wait till the weak, decadent and effeminate churches of Christ and Abraham get completely extinct and replaced by the brilliant truth of Islam.

you're turkish so what. All the true germans died in ww2, after that only POW's or some comfort women could call themselves 'german'. White germans are just russian or polish in decent maybe austrian, but with hitler died germany. You've all been nothing but a centralized mongrel state of the EU since the war. Turning to islam was inevitable.

>yesterday I converted to Islam.

Fun fact - did you know that converts who don't speak Arabic are not considered "real" Muslims, and are no better than infidels?

That why so many recent Muslim converts end up fighting for Islam. Since they're not real Muslims it's OK to exploit them, and getting filthy infidels to die for your cause is kind of brilliant.

See you in Hell.

See

I often LARP as a jew or a jihadi too. It's pretty fun. I get much more attention that way, than just being myself.

The first Muslim was Muhammad? Abraham? Jacob? Moses?
"And I [Muhammad] am commanded to be the first of those who bow to Allah in Islam," (39:12).
"When Moses came to the place appointed by Us, and his Lord addressed him, He said: "O my Lord! show (Thyself) to me, that I may look upon thee." Allah said: "By no means canst thou see Me (direct); But look upon the mount; if it abide in its place, then shalt thou see Me." When his Lord manifested His glory on the Mount, He made it as dust. And Moses fell down in a swoon. When he recovered his senses he said: "Glory be to Thee! to Thee I turn in repentance, and I am the first to believe." (7:143).
"And this was the legacy that Abraham left to his sons, and so did Jacob; "Oh my sons! Allah hath chosen the Faith for you; then die not except in the Faith of Islam," (2:132).

Move to pakistan

Another question

How many goats must a muslim fuck before the other men admit him into the faith?

Paedophilia is an explicit attraction to the children. Your wife, on the other hand, is your wife forever. No religion ever forbade relations with the woman that bled, or marriage arrangement with a woman of any age.

How fun burning in hell with your pedophile prophet may piss be upon him, Muhammad was a false prophet who was possessed by satan go ask your invaders about the satanic verses.

It pretty much makes sense why you would do it, since your country is being taken over by muslims and I bet your mom and sister were raped right in front of you while you watched like a good cuck.

what's it like to autistically stop everything you're doing and get on your ass to pray 5 times a day?

how does it feel knowing that when the times comes
> the rope will take your life?

Jew shill thread the mods are doing nothing about.

How do you reconcile the fact that you are worldly and are going to burn in Hell for all eternity for following the pedophile false prophet?

so you condone pedophilia then, you should be executed but who cares you're gonna burn in hell along with your false prophet.

Getting this triggered by a common LARPer on Sup Forums...

>Rape was routinely committed by everyone during wartime always, such is the way of war and Islam acknowledges it.
War and rape is ungodly. And how are paki rape gangs at war? You don't know a fucking thing about God.

>Having sex with an adolescent woman who is your wife or concubine isn't paedophilia.
Yes it is. And Aisha wasn't an adolescent. She was 6. Concubines are also ungodly.

You converted to islam and became a sick, warmongering, paedophilic rapist. What an amazing surprise. Please hurry up and put on your suicide belt.

How much did the Jews pay you to publicly convert to a backwards savage bastardization of a religion?

The final redpill that Sup Forums still doesn't want to take

youtube.com/watch?v=2R1vbrmtxRc

You fell for false apostle Paul who created Christianity and corrupted Jesus true message.

Did you bang your head against a rock a bunch of times?

How do you reconcile the violence mandated by Islam with your life in the modern world?
If the truths of Islam are indeed the truths of reality that means your morality is a lie. Therefore you must choose between murdering for god being moral or not being Islamic.

HALA MADRID! HALA MADRID!!

Burn in hell.

kek
get to bed albo faggot

You are a faggot and I hope they throw your ass in prison for treason.

Your beliefs are disgusting and distructive and the fact that you have been exposed to both Christianity and Athiesm but have still chose Islam means you are an absolute retard.

Don't bother responding, I'm not reading anything else you have to say.

Those are not contradictions, you are now nitpicking because you don't understand the Qur'an.

hahahah

your so full of shit.

nice bait though ya smug cunt.

>the Spartans did not wear body armor
This meme needs to end. You are worse than OP.

>But after seeing that the Bible heavily contradicts itself
Shill detected.
You are either very low IQ, or are a Muslim shill. May God have mercy on your soul.

>100% european
>muslim

pick one

"The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?" - Adolf Hitler

It made you reply.. gotta give him that.

7/10 LARP
5/10 Troll value
6/10 Originality
2/10 Shitpost

>Rape was routinely committed by everyone during wartime always, such is the way of war and Islam acknowledges it.
Why even join a religion that doesn't aim higher than the natural state of man and seems content with barbarism? It's a shit-tier naturalistic fallacy.

>Having sex with an adolescent woman who is your wife or concubine isn't paedophilia
If your wife is a kid who's 9yo, then yeah mate, it is. Are you already so brainwashed you believe the memes that puberty is the determinant, not the age? In which case, same point as above. Why join a cult which literally expects no improvement from you apart from submission to god (and coincidentally those who speak in his name)? I hope this is larping because otherwise you have really low standards, morally and intellectually.

>Abstain from sex, except with the captives whom your right hand possesses - for, in their case, you are free from blame.

This is a good one because it implicitly allows slavery which back then was resorted to nigger and you would really only fuck the hot negresses.

Islam truly is the most alpha religion .

shut up faggot

It's a religion for people with juvenile sexual fantasies of enslaving kuffar women to their little harems and fucking their balls off in the afterlife.

Are you mentally retarded?

Fuck off with your b8 m8. If not b8, I encourage you to stop fucking children and light yourself on fire. Please stream.

Youre truly the faggot here

>You fell for false apostle Paul who created Christianity and corrupted Jesus true message.
Was Abraham saved before of after he was circumcised? Paul teaches salvation by grace through faith the same as Jesus, the same as Moses, the same as all the prophets.

If it is in fact true that you know the gospel and rejected it for Islam shows that you have a black heart and reprobate mind.

You will get what we all deserve. Thank God that there, but for the grace of God, go I.

Islam is a poor rip off of judaism and christianity. It's funny the muslims claim Jesus wasn't son of god or messiah, still believe that Mary was virgin when she was conceived supernaturally by god.

Take a flying donkey and fly to Saudi-Arabia where you see how islam (dys)functions in practice.

Weak whatabousim.
Noone cares if rape has been committed during war or not
We're talking the explicit doctrines if Pisslam
Not a single religion on earth morally justifies rape.
It's only your Arab death cult that does
>Having sex with an adolescent woman who is your wife or concubine isn't paedophilia.
Again weak ass taqiya type buulshit
Noone is talking about and adolescent woman when talking pedophilia you spastic

Child rape is a cultural component of Muslim culture, with child brides, who yearly die of internal bleeding after """marriage""" and the pseudo Prophet Mahamutt (Piss be upon him) raping a9yo

>No religion ever forbade relations with the woman that bled, or marriage arrangement with a woman of any age.
No religion ever tolerated pedophilia , except Talmudist Judaism
Of no religion ever was the founder a Pedophile

You're betrayed your whole heritage and nation in favour of an pedo Arab death cult and you're impotently scrambling to rationalize it
No single of your argument stands intellectual scrutiny

What is jizya?
Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

When did you realize mohammed - eternal torment be upon him - was a fucking looney tune
youtube.com/watch?v=0taTSaUO2hM

Are you comfortable in the fact you are a traitor to you race and the punishment for traitors is death?

Lol this.

Stop being a triggered Christfag, the Bible has just as much PC as "muh bible" as any other so-called holy book.

Also, your Trinity is garbage and wold be rejected by any "holy" before Jesus. It was added to make monotheism more palatable to pagan Rome/Europe who did not widely embrace Judaisms concept in the oneness of God.

Why not kill yourself for the 99 virgins?

>felt called to Jihad
Nigger study your own religion. Jihad is a DUTY for all muslims.

When the infidels stay in their countries, it's a communal duty. When they attack muslims, it's an individual duty (so every muslim must contribute).

Read a fucking sharia manual, ignorant piece of shit. "Reliance of the Traveller" or "A Summary of Islamic Jurisprudence". You can find them on the internet in PDF.

You converted to Islam without even knowing what it says??

And if you're attracted to your 9 year old wife then you're a pedophiles like mohammed

Khomeini in his sharia manual said you can fuck a goat, but then you can't eat the meat.

You can however sell it to other villages. (I'm not making this up.)

Traitor scum

>after seeing that the Bible heavily contradicts itself when I was 17 I left Christianity
YOU FUCKING MONGOLOID THE QURAN IS THE MOST CONTRADICTING SHIT YOU CAN READ!!!

Ibrahim (PBUH) was a prophet of Allah, and reintroduced monotheism after Nuh (PBUH) and his children passed from the earth. He built the Kaaba with Ismail (PBUH), and Allah gave them a white stone to place as the last brick of Kaaba. Over the years it has been turned black by the sins of mankind and their polytheism. Now prophet Isa (PBUH) was another prophet of Allah, sent to the children of Ishaq (PBUH), who were the followers of Musa (PBUH). He preached the message of Allah and even commanded the following of his laws:

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them." - Matthew 5:17

But Paul corrupted this and spread a false message that the law of Allah need not be followed. From there, Christianity began, and so Muhammad came back to restore Islam and destroy the message of Paul.

He's definitely the Messiah in the Muslim religion, it's refers to him by that title as such. The thing with Christianity is that they have to glorify the very pagan influenced concept of human sacrifice as their central tenet of religion so that was later added in to make it more palatable to the populace.

if the wrong - or "right" - muslims know you converted, they may kill you if you realize you made a mistake

>such is the way of war and Islam acknowledges it
Piece of shit. We outlawed it and your goatfucking pedophile religion still does it. We are NOT all the same here.

>white convert to Islam

Muslims refer to converting to Islam as reverting.