Police just called my friend asking for a donation for the families of officers killed on duty. If they call me too...

Police just called my friend asking for a donation for the families of officers killed on duty. If they call me too, there a polite way of telling them i masturbate to videos of cops getting killed?
Sorry piggies, stop busting dealers and ill respect u. Hitlers favorite drug was morphine. If u dont aspire to hitler ur a fucking faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

websudoku.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Hitlers favorite drug was morphine
Nonsense. His doctor gave him regular doses of amphetamines. Morphine would have made him a non-functional retard.

let's cover up that edge a bit

And yet he took morphine shots daily, and you sir, are an anti opiate kike

I'm filing a lawsuit against you for cutting me with that edge.

Real police never call you on the phone asking for money. These are just criminals gangs usually running out of India that want to try and get your credit card info.

Report all calls like this to the FBI..

[email protected]

>stop busting dealers and ill respect u

your not gonna make it kiddo. back to le reddit

Yes, he mixed both Morphine and Amphetamines because that's how you function properly.

Its ok, i voted for trump. (I actually did) ((and im proud of him)))
Drugs are the answer kids. If youre to stupid to live through a habit you were probably a liberal anyways

I can tell your faggot-ass is hopped up on a bunch of drugs right now based on the retarded shit you're saying.

You can try using hand signals, it's less aggressive and more polite.

You just have to move both your hands really quick towards your right pocket and then point them foward towards them.

In the signal language means "I masturbate" (first motion) "to you guys dying" (second motion).

They will most likely understand and appologize for their impertinence.

Why do you hate police? Are you black?

Not retarded, my piggy friend. My drugged up as will putscore you on any aptitude test you choose

an indian man called me the other day asking for donations to help Donald Trump build the wall.

should I do it?

>t. Nigger

You don't even have any morphine. You're probably doing some garbage that was smuggled into your country in a nigger's butt

lies. there will never be any wall, there was never going to be any wall.

From one alcoholic retard to another

Jew shill thread the mods are doing nothing about.

lol le man who ruined journalism ahahaha great post! love him even though i never read anything of his but i saw that johnny depp movie about him once.

JDIF shill go away.

How does feel to know a bunch of drugged up mutt spics in mexico are much smarter than you? You know ur countrie is bankrupt bc espanol means "inferior" in german

you have a few options

1. log of your cia computer and go to bed
2. back to r/antifa
3. commit websudoku.com/

They are a bunch of aggressive irish bimbos angry about their double digit iqs

Sorry man, maybe some spanish immigrant fucked your mother and you're salty about it because you refuse to call him "papi"?

It's not my fault though, I stay in my country. Just think how much happier your mother will be with a spanish macho, don't be selfish.

Reminder that cops are the ones permitting the j**s to fuck us over, they are the armed hand of the J**
>inb4 muh it's theyr jerbs
And they choose willingly to do it, all pigs should be hanged

Actually im white and pay more taxes in a year than u earn

>

Youre a fucking shit eating chimpanzee who is too stupid to realize the best course of action is for you to kill everybody remotely related to you then yourself