The globalists built the hurricane

So it looks like weather modification is not only real, it's A LOT more effective than anyone thought.

Example A:

youtube.com/watch?v=WzHSuT1z-I4&t=0s

The FUCKING PATENT FOR THE WEATHER MACHINE

google.com/patents/US20100074390?pageId=115393168309367088259

SANTEN PHARMACEUTICALS STOCK WENT UP 1.50 AFTER HARVEY investing.com/equities/santen-pharmaceutical-co

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6tPOysgE_lA
google.com/patents/US20100224696?dq=0224696 A1&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi6oZXWqJnWAhUC_IMKHR0rCvcQ6AEIPTAD
youtube.com/watch?v=viMH3K2xmpI
google.com/patents/US20060073976
youtube.com/watch?v=GUDQi_SoFIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FROM THE PATENT

The present invention relates to a method for weather modification, comprising generating an enormous volume of vapor in an enforced manner as well as a vapor generator for weather modification, so as to suppress various problems of the ((( global warming ))) phenomenon emerging through for example artificial disruptions of natural environment.

This is what I don't get, this is the ultimate redpill and our community is in no way acknowledging it minus a few 10 post length threads.

youtube.com/watch?v=6tPOysgE_lA

It seems pretty logical to me, but I need some pol scientist to put their thoughts into it.

thank god I'm not the only one who gives a fuck about this. X-Files is fucking Sesame Street compared to real life.

google.com/patents/US20100224696?dq=0224696 A1&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi6oZXWqJnWAhUC_IMKHR0rCvcQ6AEIPTAD

>Weather management using space-based power system

>Space-based power system and method of altering weather using space-born energy. The space-based power system maintains proper positioning and alignment of system components without using connecting structures. Power system elements are launched into orbit, and the free-floating power system elements are maintained in proper relative alignment, e.g., position, orientation, and shape, using a control system. Energy from the space-based power system is applied to a weather element, such as a hurricane, and alters the weather element to weaken or dissipate the weather element. The weather element can be altered by changing a temperature of a section of a weather element, such as the eye of a hurricane, changing airflows, or changing a path of the weather element.

>tfw everyone wants to post in Hillary threads and ignores the weather machines

I've been trying to talk to my dad about it for the last few days. He thinks I'm fucking nuts.

youtube.com/watch?v=viMH3K2xmpI

I'm genuinely worried they're going to murder my favorite scientist over this.

Oh my, that would actually work. Could demand a hurrican but pumping that kind of energy constantly into the atmosphere could be used to influence patterns...

sun is doing that for us right now anyway though so.....

couldn' t*** im not that dumb

Watch the video

1: patents do not prove anything other than an idea has been submitted for patenting. people have patented the designs from john titor's time machine. it may or may not mean jack shit.
2: it's the middle of hurricane season. this is not the first time 3 active hurricanes have been observed at once.
3: none of this disproves the concept of HAARP or how there can be industrial sites or aircraft that produce weather changing emissions. but the videos that observe these effects have not observed them enough times from the same locations. there has never been a serious study. and there are tons of youtube uploaded mis/disinformation videos made by people who may or may not be more retarded than the average person

so the whole idea should not be so readily accepted as fact. however it does make me think

We get it, the US government vapes

I see alot of spics and niggers sharing this stuff on jewbook. If only we can redpill them.

They are likely one and the same, to be fair.
It wouldn't surprise me in the slighest if the recent rebuilding in haiti has something to do with all this.

Hmmm...well, Bush cratered in 2005 after Katrina, and we've not had a very active hurricane season in the years since. This could explain that 12 year drought. No need to in the remaining W. years, and no desire to during Obongo's years.

The existence of a patent means nothing. There are patents for time machines and mind control rays. You can patent literally any design you want, it doesn't mean it has to work.

Here's a patent for a time machine if you don't believe me: google.com/patents/US20060073976

Pretty interesting in all seriousness. The tech is out there it seems but it's gonna be hard to say for sure when, where and who is using it.

Which one of you bubble blowing babies didn't already know about this?

I heard about this shit in abstract i didnt have a clue it was already being at least tested if not fully utilized

WHAT

FUCK

THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING

Originally developed by the Japanese, sold to the cia through the yakuza.

Katrina was the test, they've been using it to deflect / kill big storms since then.

Not much death in Houston, big evacuation in Florida, storm winding down and pausing after looking like the biggest deatg-dealer ever?

This is someone threatening someone else.

Deep state desperation.

>Originally developed by the Japanese, sold to the cia through the yakuza

Got sauce for that?

Wait what's with the sudden influx of Hillary threads?

I'll give you a clue

Everybody sees the chemtrails. Everybody knows there isn't shit they can do about it. Maybe Trump will shut it down.

>So it looks like weather modification is not only real, it's A LOT more effective than anyone thought.
Of course, they had basic weather mod tech (cloud seeding) before 1950, and a lot of research going on. Then they stopped talking about it and memory holed it.
Kind of like how they talked about space based weaponry in the '80s (star wars), but the topic dissappeared after that; I assume that's when they got serious about it, and that there is a bunch of space based weapons we don't officially know anything about.
captcha:patriciafootpath

Threads like this belong on /x/. You absolutely retarded conspiracy niggers aren't welcome here. Go back to where ever flat earthers go.

there are plenty of "u mad whiteboi" and "drumpf is finished" threads for you to post in, go find one of those

Yes, but i don't have access to it tonight.

I'll post more later this week, look for new thread about it on Tuesday.

Fuck you.

You're despicable, sacrificing people for your power grab.

>Threads like this belong on /x/.
Yeah, it's just a conspiracy theory pushed by disreputable sources like Popular Mechanics.
youtube.com/watch?v=GUDQi_SoFIw

Do you have any fucking clue about hurricanes? Like, at all?

>Do you have any fucking clue about hurricanes?
Sure, I'm not saying they have tech that impressive. I'm just saying probability is that weather manipulation tech has been secretly developed for at least 6 decades. Maybe they aren't much past the cloud seeding; maybe they have made multiple amazing breakthroughs.

see
just because CNN isn't confirming it doesn't mean it's not plausible. this isn't the kind of shit the general public is supposed to be talking about.

bump

Alright guys, the best way to prove that this is a man made natural disaster is to recreate it somehow(without it turning into a major hurricane of course)

Not man made, it's a combination of not-man-prevented and man-nudged.

Bump

Checked em and rectum.

Irma down to cat3, stuck in Cuba.

Msm broadcasts all burning out, yelling like crazy about danger, turning into nothing.

Ha ha.

>chekem
edgy