Race Realism

Since the majority of pol believes to race realism, why do you have a problem with jews having so much money? I mean ashkenazis have the highest IQ of any race, so really isn't everything how it should be?

inb4 the jew iq is a lie, how else would they be this successful if not for them outsmarting everyone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NVqKclLSFEU
youtube.com/watch?v=TasrBjwzdtE&t=4s
vid.me/bCHqd
jewfaq.org/mashiach.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=7nBzJdQB5r4
youtube.com/watch?v=7R-hTToDRzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jews are mostly successful due to some Alpha banking jews (Such as the Rothschilds, Soros, et cetera). For the most part of the last 2000 years they kept getting kicked out of their host societies because their jewing was so blatant. In a way it was a form of natural selection, only the jewiest of jews survived.

So basically they did what you guys want to do ie eugenics

they're smarter than I thought

I literally never see Sup Forums complaining about jews simply having a lot of money. Fuck off newfriend.

Jew shill thread the mods are doing nothing about.

Jews controlling a high amount of wealth is always something pol says, newfriend. Would white people not use that influence in the same way jews do given the chance?

Lmao you're just as bad as the niggers that argue that their iq of 80 doesn't matter

It wasn't really on purpose, ironically it was the natural result of Christianity forbidding usury. You see loans require some sort of interest rate to entice people into loaning money in the first place. Yet, regular Christians could not because of their religion. Jews, however, were free of this restriction. This is how Jews became associated with Banking. Jews were restricted from going into other fields of business, so over 1000s of years they've evolved to become masters of this field.

White people are literally sacrificing the nations they build to help the third world. Get your head out of your ass.

White people don't give themselves enough credit, after Jews come White Anglo Saxon protestants in regards to Banking domination.

white people have higher iqs than blacks on average, yet we no longer enslave them or any people.

jews use their advantages to rule the world like a fucking disney villain and not giving a damn about the horros they create to further their own agenda.

white people throughout recent history have been the most compassionate and beneficial race.

Why don't whites get their head out of their ass and stop? Could it be that they're set back a deviation?

Why do you have a problem with blacks being so blatantly over-represented in crime? How else would they be this if not for them being the retard ghettos of the retards? So really isn't everything how it should be?

Jews are successful because they subvert their host nation and turn people against each other while reaping the benefits of those who work.

That may be intelligence, but also the very definition of a parasite. And the very reason they got kicked out for so long.

Also having a history of getting kicked out for 2000 years in a row, compared to maybe 150 years of success. Well fuck me if that's being successful and intelligent.

If you want to celebrate being a lying parasite then go ahead you scumbag.

I don't have a problem with blacks being over-representated. Niggers gonna nig.

The entire world has been against jews, you're correct. So it should speak to their intelligence that they were able to pull themselves up by the boot straps and make names for themselves. I guess it must just be jew privelege that gets them so far. White Lives Matter brother

>since the majority of pol
you're not from Sup Forums.
explain your business within our borders.

>The entire world has been against jews
bullshit.. anyone ourside white countries barely know anything about jews

jews are nothing more then useful idiots to Vatican and Vatican is run by whites

everythings checks out. we still rule this world

Well if I said the majority of us it wouldn't be as clear as to who I'm referring to. I have no need to inform myself on jews being supreme to other, lower races, I already know.

The fact that you have to resort to semantics says a lot about the confidence you have in your race and ideology.

>jews have been nothing but shafted over a couple millenia
>everyone loves jews
lel

>jews are controlled by christian whites
>let me go complain about how the rothschilds are ruining the world
LEL

Jews see themselves in an hierarchical racial and spiritual way. They are the chosen ones, by god, to slave the entire humanity.

Why do white supremacists bother you, but not jewish supremacists? Maybe it's the lack of anti-jew propaganda?

I have a problem with white supremacy for the same reason I have a problem with black supremacy. You can't claim to be supreme when everything points to someone being higher than you.

Bump because I hate seeing the wool pulled over people's eyes

i speak the truth. jews are literally nothing.

out of 400 billinares in US most money is in the white WASP families

Catholic church controls all religions. All bow to the Pope.

jews ain't shit. no one loves. noone really hates them except the poor-below middle class white trash or populist scam artist who blame the jews only because it's convenient and allowed

try critisizing Catholic church and see what happens.

you can shit on any jew any time of day and the worst that can happen is JDL filing a report

jews were used by Vatican as a scape goat for hundreds of years. it's very convenient to telll the peasants that it's all the Jews faults.. not your local Duke or King or Baron.. lol

anyone who falls for the evil-jew-runs-the-world bs is a dumb ass.. only proving that you are of the low peasant satus

it's basically the same shit-faced arguement as "russians rigged the Trump's elections"

admit it.. you are just a poor american who's only looking for someone easy to blame and too dumb to see the truth

i have plenty of jews working for me to know they ain't running shit

What you say is true. The problem is that Jews are vastly overrepresented even after accounting for IQ. For example, American Hindus have documented higher IQs and higher education levels than American Jews. American Hindus are .7% of the population and .9% of the Congress. American Jews are 1.5% of the population and 8% of the Congress. See also; the Supreme Court and heads of top US corporations.

The question is why. The answer is tribal nepotism. American Hindus may see themselves primarily as Americans, where Jews do and always see themselves first and foremost as Jews, and act to primarily support other Jews. Even worse, they are often on the forefront of every effort to attack tribalism among other groups ("racism") while practicing it to an extreme amount within their own group. That's hypocrisy, and it really rubs people the wrong way. This is nothing new. Hypocrisy was Jesus's main criticism of the Jews.

>the rothschilds
bankers for Vatican
youtube.com/watch?v=NVqKclLSFEU

>try critizing the Catholic Chruch and see what happens"
The Pope is a yellow bellied Kike worshipper who thinks Christian's aren't any better than Sand Niggers

Sup Forums complains about Jews controlling the banks, which isn't complaining about them being wealthy in of itself. If jews just had millions of dollars fall out of the sky I doubt Sup Forums would be complaining about that.

Also when we do complain about rich jews its usually about what they are doing with their money, which is funding leftist organizations and migrant boat NGOs etc, if they were spending their money on Yachts I doubt we would give a shit.

>ashkenazis have the highest IQ of any race
first of all IQ is a test created by US military to determine general ability to understand commands. it literally has nothing to do with intellect.

intellect is not something you can measure and it's not really reflected on your income

May the best race win I say.

But the two best races are Nordic Scandinavians & Northeast Asians.

Jews are mutated goblin subhumans.

But if the Nordic Scandinavians want to sell out their race for political correctness, good.

Don't care.

Let the Northeast Asians win.

Either way it doesn't matter.

The only thing that matters is that the victors live on to manifest the destiny of evolving into interdimensional angelic beings of perfect-physiology, perfect-psychology, perfect-understanding & perfect-ethics; evolving eternally into the final God State of Pure Light.

Wow its almost like people in the real world arent condemned to fit into newt boxes according to IQ, and can succeed beyond expectations.

lol you're one of those idiots who thinks that everyone "in power" is a jew by default. lol

previous pope was german.. the one before him was a polak..

Pope is the official Ruler of this world.

Rome created Jews just like Rome created other religions only to control slaves

>highest IQ of any race
>Implying verbal iq means anything

>thinks there is a racial race
>think asians who copy everything from the western world are smart
noice.. another retard riding cliches

is there a word for such racism?

an admirable view in principle.

>s-sargon, can I meme my race out of inferiority
even he wouldn't lie that hard

It's fine if they're smart and everything nobody here denies that Jews are the most excellent schemers the problem is that they are dangerous with their scheming.

Jews literally believe that their prophet (Christians had Jesus, Muslims had Mohammad, Jews have had none) will come when the Earth is either in complete peace, or complete chaos. The Jews have rationalized that the world in complete chaos would be much quicker than trying to bring the world to complete peace so they actively try to ruin the world around them.

Couple that with usury laws in their religion against other Abrahamic ones and Jews are ripe with power, money, and ill intentions.

I think they're just salty about Hitler and are still getting their revenge in the white race

They are actually not outsmarting anyone. They have just discovered hate is a useful tool. So they are playing everyone against each other while they silently sneak their way to the top.

Nah, they're just genetically inclined to infiltrate nations and try to transform the culture to suit them better. It's been their survival strategy ever since before they were known as Hebrews.

The holocaust never happened my man but he did indeed call them out on their shitty behavior they were doing around the world for the reason I listed.

Nah?

That's in their religion, Jesus this is next level shilling for Jews.

it's interesting... even Bill Maher considers himself not white.... in that kikes show yesterday he referred to as "until white people fucked everything up" like he doesn't even consider himself white.

>ability to understand commands
>ability to understand

>intellect is not something you can measure
>It's not really reflected in your income

It's just simplifying the problem. They're an innately different people, and them changing religions isn't going to change their natural tendencies. The whole reason for their religion being that way is because they were the progenitors of it.

There are way more high iq White people than jews. It makes no sense that they would have so many people in control. There are 11 high IQ Whites for every high IQ Jews and 64 high people for every jew. They are behind everything shitty in the world and the worst part is we let them do it.

white people couuld BTFO the Jews at any time and we are just trying to remind other White people why we should

No that is not simplifying the problem you are trying to simplify the problem. You're acting like Jews try to destroy things for no reason other than "it suits them" when the fact of the matter is they do it because of 1.) their desire to see the world in absolute chaos or absolute peace and 2.) Usury laws which give them the power and means

Both religiously motivated. Don't make yourself be an ignorant tool for no reason, educate yourself on the Jews and all their ways or you will never understand.

youtube.com/watch?v=TasrBjwzdtE&t=4s

No, you don't understand. Their usury stems from their survival strategy which is a result of their innate differences from gentiles. They've always been that way. vid.me/bCHqd

I'm not going to watch a video that goes for 45 minutes in an argument that will be gone way before then, link to when they show proof Jews have been that way since before their religion.

Not to say I'm not going to watch it but 5 minutes in and I can already tell it's probably going to be trash where that actually doesn't get proven. In fact this video honestly seems like something you made yourself that just shit interpretation or is it supposed to have more than 60 views?

-39:10
He goes more into why modern jews think the way they do but he still touches on it lightly in another video that got taken down about their reputation with their neighbors before they became Hebrews

It's a fascist on vid.me talking about kikes. How many views do you expect him to have?

I was expecting it to have any semblance of facts or common knowledge that typically goes into an argument but I watched 10 minutes of it and it was absolute crock shit fee fees and that's it, no actual facts.

Seriously instead of believing every retarded video you come across that shares your stupid worldview maybe you should actually use real facts but I'll watch from 39:10 and get back to you if it has absolutely anything to do with facts stating Jews are like that despite their religion.

because the Jews hate us

Yeah literally nothing about how Jews are that way despite religion. No proof they acted that way before 1800s B.C, just all opinion spoof dumb shit.

Listen, I'm trying to help you out here. I pointed out WHY they act that way, it's not some magically natural thingy its literally in their religion, you can look those up as actual facts instead of relying on retarded opinion pieces saying "thats just how they are!".

Where's your proof that it's their religion that causes them to be this way? Why is it that the secular jews are just as bad as the religious ones? Where is your argument that any of the other abrahamic religions are so different from judaism that it causes jews to renounce their very nature. You're basing your arguments on feels you fucking sponge.

Explain why those values would be in their religion in the first place.

Because they're not us.

Why for example would their god not reflect the values of gentile peoples the world over, which valued relatively similar concepts?

No I'm not you are lol your entire "proof" of it is a 45 minute long opinion piece with zero facts in it.

>Where's your proof that it's their religion that causes them to be this way

I pointed it out lol.

1.) Usury laws are extremely well known for the differences between Jews and Christians if you honestly don't know that I feel sorry for your retarded ass

2.) They do not have a messiah yet that is common fucking knowledge you mong.

I honestly hope you don't call yourself a white supremacist because the Jews are slapping your sack around.

>Although some scholars believed that G-d has set aside a specific date for the coming of the mashiach, most authority suggests that the conduct of mankind will determine the time of the mashiach's coming. In general, it is believed that the mashiach will come in a time when he is most needed (because the world is so sinful), or in a time when he is most deserved (because the world is so good). For example, each of the following has been suggested as the time when the mashiach will come:

jewfaq.org/mashiach.htm

It doesn't matter if its secular or religious they all adhere to the same upbringing which shapes their world view.

Personally, I'm fine with successful jews. The problem is that many Jews use their ownership of media and political influence to push anti white agendas like population replacement immigration, multiculturalism, race mixing and racial egalitarianism, whilst fully knowing that races aren't the same. If Jews just focused on making money instead of social engineering, the alt right wouldn't exist.

Honestly I'm having a hard time believing you aren't a Jewish shill or if you aren't then Christ you have fallen for all the shit in the books and it's pretty sad. Educate yourself on Jews stop being a dipshit. Sun Tsu learn the enemy quit being ignorant.

And I explained that they used usury before their concept of YHWH. Whether they have a messiah or not is irrelevant to their nature you twat, it doesn't stop their secular jews from fucking things up for everybody.
>secular or religious they all adhere to the same upbringing which shapes their world view
Because that was their survival strategy you fucking retard.

Honestly I'm not even arguing for your sake because I know I'm talking to a wall. I'm trying to show the lurkers why jews are the way they are.

It's not the money, it's not the iq. It's about them running white nations into destruction. It's about them not minding their own damn business in their own corner of the world that we so happily provided for them. They may be smart bastards, but they aren't capable of accomplishing much on their own. So, they destroy what is ours and hope to rule over the ruins. That is the Jewish problem.

>And I explained that they used usury before their concept of YHWH

No you did not. You posted a shit 45 minute opinion piece.

>Honestly I'm not even arguing for your sake because I know I'm talking to a wall. I'm trying to show the lurkers why jews are the way they are.

Your argument is "they be the way they is cuz they do" you're an actual nigger. There is proof in their religion for how they act the way they are and you completely ignore it for your own feeling opinion pieces and bullshit, quit being ignorant dude the facts are all there.

They are also parasites.

Jews are a hostile elite minority actively disempowering us.

They've been behind the demographic change in the country, so that they can ally with coalitions hostile to white interests:
youtube.com/watch?v=7nBzJdQB5r4

That jew is so prideful it's insane. He frames everything as if the jews had this great conspiracy for 2000 years and he's part of it. Yet he's an ashkenazi, not even a semite, so everything in that speech applies equally to himself. The insanity of his hubris is so powerful that he somehow thinks jews are both the creators and destroyers of christianity for their own purposes. I don't think any other people on this earth are so prideful, they speak as if everything is their own doing and they are the only real people on earth.

Besides that no shit usury was fine before Judaism, it was Christianity and Islam that pointed it out as wrong. Fuck dude come on do a little religious research if you're going to hate Jews.

The Ashkenazis high IQ narrative is jewish propaganda. It's close to 98 like the region where they're originally from.

They use this high IQ false propaganda to explain why they control the banks. The real reason why they control the banks has a long history- Christians couldn't loan money, and Jews invented "fractional reserve banking" - that is, creating more gold notes than they had gold.

>implying ashkenazis are the same as the israelis

You're retarded m8. You are begging for a materialist answer, but the fact of the matter is they are that way because their survival strategy favored those traits in them,and it reflects in their metaphysical worldview, their dealing with foreign peoples, their dealings with eachother, etc. You can't even point out why they employ usury in the first place.

>Thinking christianity is immunized from jewish morality because there's no usury
Top kek. Just stop lad, it's obvious you don't know what you're talking about

meant for

What do you mean I can't point out why they employ usury in the first place? Do you know what usury even is or why its set it in place? Do you know why people try and loop hole around it who aren't Jewish just to be able to do it??

>You are begging for a materialist answer

What the fuck are you even talking about, it is in their religion. They want their version of Jesus to come and to do so they believe the Earth either has to be absolute peace or absolute sin. That is not materialistic. They have all the materialistic things they want right now. Wealth, money, power, whatever. They don't care about that they just use it to push sinfulness to reach salvation you moron.

This is not a survival strategy it is literally how they see themselves going to Heaven. Why would a valid survival strategy be pissing everyone off and getting exiled/killed? You are a fuck tard. I'm literally telling you the reason they act the way they do and you just want the reason they act the way they do to be for no fucking reason. You have to be an idiot or a Jew puppet.

youtube.com/watch?v=7R-hTToDRzs
This vid explained it also.

Yeah, jews shitting on every gentile nation on Earth is because "we don't hav savior ;_;" Christcucks are fucking delusional. Want to explain why their survival strategy is working for them so well right now if it's not valid? It's parasitism, they either suck the organism dry or the organism expels it from it's body. You got a lot of catching up to do on the JQ lad.

I'm not a Christian you stupid shit I just know how to research common facts about other religions.

>want to explain why their survival strategy is working for them so well right now if it's not valid?

Jews are like .214% of the world population wtf are you even talking about.

>they either suck the organism dry or the organism expels it from it's body. You got a lot of catching up to do on the JQ lad.

They do that to literally ruin the world to see their savior. Holy fuck kys.

I see, I've bitten the b8. Oh well, hopefully someone lurking can gleam something from this besides "hurr they jus wanna see da lawd"

That survival strategy isn't working out so well at 10+ million jews vs 1 billion christians or muslims. Their identity is hanging on by a thread as iran gets closer to nukes and americans become less sympathetic towards jews.

Kill yourself Jew I can smell your shit from a mile away.

Where do you see anyone admonishing the jews in any western nation? Right now they hold as much power as they've ever had in their history.

And where do you see the increasing minorities in western nations showing any sympathy for jews? It's only white guilt feeding jewish standing right now and that's diminishing each year. If there is a jewish strategy it's self-destruction every time they enter a culture or society. And if their "strategy" of importing third world hordes "works" then they'll simply end up dead because america as a superpower will disappear, iran will nuke them and the hordes that moved into the west won't show any kindness to jews.

>IQ it's not really reflected on your income
really?
How long have you lurked here, a day or so?
GTFO, you're stupid or a bad shill

If they have so much money, then why isn't Israel the richest country in the world? Oh, right. They're not.

And despite getting expelled from a country they would always return 10-100 years later to the same country. You seem to forget how many christians support jews and how many whites think jews (especially ashkenazi) are just like them. I just don't see Iran nuking them anytime soon either.

>why do you have a problem with jews having so much money?

i think the problem people have is not that they have a lot of money but what they do with the money. the nazis on this board think the jews are using their money and power to destroy the white christian nations and white civilization from the inside out, pushing left wing agendas, supporting illegal immigration and open borders, turning children into trannies, and all manner of degeneracy.

personally i don't care. the west is not worth saving