Oh no no no

Oh no no no

>poll of arguing with holes
What a joke, if this is the best the left can do they are gonna lose

>waiting to lose your virginity at the right time is bad

I'd say 70% of Leftists have some type of sexually transmitted disease

> self describe as alt-right
I'm surprised they get any pussy at all if they self describe as alt-right

>a group of men who support conservative christian values lose their v card later in life when compared to a bunch of bearded numales with nipple piercings

hey wow

>sex-shaming
How intolerant!

>vice
Fake jew news

>ultra conservative men are more conservative

Why does sex matter so much?

>lmao they had sex at marriage!!!

It's a weapon for degenerates to use to create more zombie slaves

So it's yids as usual

Conservatives acting conservative.
Oh no.

>a poll at Columbia university
Fake, but wouldn't be relevant even if it were true.

>MUH DIK

their tactic for fighting the alt right is to sex shame them? lol...

shhhh

it's why numales suck up to women and the first card that women play when attacking someone

I really don't understand liberals, they don't want people treated as objects and yet they promote objectification through glorifying sex. Who the fuck cares when you lose your virginity anyways.

sex race sex race sex race

it's like they aren't capable of thinking about anything else for more than 5 minutes in a day.

>not celebrating asexuality
literally can't even right now

Been fucking since I was 13

lol as if they all didn't respond to troll them

Vice is worse than Gawker was at this point. Absolute garbage.

Youre probably not wrong. I became conservative after contracting herpes after I fucked around like a hippy idiot in college. There really is a lack of shame

Why does everyone care so much that I haven't dicked anyone yet?

Probably a poll done by an undergraduate for a stat class

Pretty much everyone lied because fuck actually talking to tons of people, no one can prove you just made it up anyway

I mean it's not that surprising that Sup Forums guys are autistic lol

This is the most juvenile thing I've seen in a while. Do they have a teenage interns writing this crap?
>Hurr durrr u r a vrgin.
>Duhhh loser! I have 30 STDs and Mega-AIDs.

Lost mine at 14...does that mean the average for the alt left is 7? Really makes you think..

You probably have an STD faggot. Off yourself so you don't spread your degeneracy.

Sage

They're trying to shame the right wing and make them seem genetically deficient by characterizing us as infertile. Reproduction is the primary function of any living being so they're using that as an insult.

Meanwhile, a slut may lose their virginity at 16, but have no children and abort any that almost come to fruition so this is a moot claim and shit study with no use.

>ywn be a Chad nationalist

B-but hey, guaranteed sluts in the ethnostate, r-right g-guys? .___.

ive fucked
the thing they dont seem to understand is that i care more about this shit, you guys, and the future of my homeland more than a warm fleshhole to stick my dick in

Can confirm 60 yo alt right virgin

The quicker you lose your virginity, the quicker they can abort your baby or put you on welfare.

Only if you think the national average only accounts for the alt left.

Subbing*

Wew lad don't worry the non autist will take you with us in this movement despite your anger towards us and the fact the left uses you all as examples as a way to represent us.

Why do they care?

Checked.

>vice
>polls

This is just the typical leftist talking point / insult.

> Support 2A.... you're compensating for a small penis
> Conservative ... it's because you can't get laid.
> white guy can't compete with black cock.

The left's obsession with sex is such that they think everyone is as insensitive to them and as self-conscience as them.

So, nearly every insult is somehow died to an attempt to immaculate.

We really should pity them. It must be tough being this full of shit all the time.

Well of course, its fucking degenerate to have sex before marriage.

I still can't get over how antifa think they have the moral high ground for shaming me over saying that I find transgender women attractive and don't discriminate against them.

It's the only real power women hold.

The bugman's main goal in life is to get laid

The most undebatable red pill is work out eat right take care of your skin and heigene and dress nice.

You will fuck

Yeah, no.

Biased survey clearly skewed to satisfy a political agenda.

its not power, its just bullshit as all "power" is. The only real power is with the man holding the gun, as soon as he realizes that though he becomes a king.

Hygeine*

This genuinely worries me. When is it likely that I will lose my virginity now?? Am I better off settling for a nice red-pilled trap?

This is going to backfire so fucking hard. Not only has this been tried over and over, and helped swell our numbers, but Gen Z is having sex later than ever.

Meanwhile we went from 10% virgins on college campuses to 40% in a single generation. Rly fries my bacon

I lost my virginity at 17
you can check my dick for proof

>I-I'm waiting for the right time.
>I could get a gf if I wanted to.
>I'm a virgin because of feminism.

hpv here bud. literally just a nazi because i don't allow myself to fuck anymore. heil hitler man. heil hitler.

gen z will fuck over everything for the left.

Stay a virgin
Marry a virgin
Fuck each other's brains out
Live happily forever.

>all these butthurt virgins ITT
hilarious

Is no one allowed to not want to have sex?
Dear god man
not everyone is obsessed with their gentiles as much as you

>on track to lose my virginity at age 27
sorry for being another statistic fellas

>stay a virgin
>marry a virgin
>fuck each others brains out
>according to the left still a virgin

>Alt right
>Virgins who have been escalated to a state of high agitation and prone to violence

>Antifa and the "Alt Left"
>Degenerates who have escalated others to states of high agitation and are violent, using dirty needles and bottles of piss and feces against their enemies

I'm going to be a wizard in a month.
Who'll be laughing then?

Hedonistic cunts who value sex before love will be the shot before anyone else.

>muh virginity
Fuck you.

I guess they aren't counting butt-fucking your 7 year old sister as not being a virgin anymore.

Me. I'll be laughing. At you.

Hahahahahahahaha

>Personal attacks
Genius. I don't even like the alt right but this is just a shitty argument.
>LOL they're all virgin betas so they must be wrong
What's the fucking point of this?

>another buttmad virgin outs himself
Keine Scheide für dich

I have heard that that is the same sort of tactic women use to shame men. You need to get laid etc etc... pretty weak... No self respecting man would ever let that get to him

>fake news
t. hymenator

But they ARE virgin betas, and it's hilarious.

The problem with the left is that they don't understand (or don't believe in) the concept of sex as bonding.

It's typical of the left's belief in a "if it feels good do it" philosophy.

So, by promoting multiple partners, open marriages, adultery and easy divorce, they are actually helping to destroy the family unit.

When two virgins enter into a marriage with the commitment to see it though the bad days as well as the good, the bond of the sexual union will often help to carry them through the bad times.

But when you have 6-7 sex partners each before marriage, sex no longer has the mystic joining character that it is meant to have; and marriage becomes just another part of a life where temporary convenience is more important than long term growth.

Proofs?

again, get your head of your pants mate.
There is nothing more annoying than you degenerate fucks.
>haha user you cant get a gf
yes I can
>THEN GET ONE FAGGOT
I don't want to
>why?
fuck you that's why
its always the same damn discussion
stop being a troll and get off Sup Forums if you really are such a fucking Casanova.

That was mean.

I'm not butthurt. I'm just angry that I was indoctrinated into believing sex was somehow the highest good on earth. Now that I am in my 20s and my libido is finally no longer driving me to wanting to fuck every female in sight I finally understand what a folly that was. Yes, I'm a virgin, but the reason I yearn for a qtgf is no longer shallow hedonistic sex. Why did I ever fall for this meme? The sexual revolution was a mistake.

welcome to Sup Forums

No, it's a No Bully Zone.

I think it's so funny when you alt-right shitheads try to use statistics to denigrate black people but when other statistics show you to be permavirgin losers, suddenly statistics are some feminazi plot?

Never change, Sup Forums

stop shitting up the tread you autistic faggot

> We can't come up with counters against Sup Forums's arguments, so we're going to attack the people instead

Fucking communist propoganda. That'd be like discrediting Einstein's theories by talking about how he married his cousin.

>stop being a troll and get off Sup Forums
user I...

So do you accept niggers are subhuman yet.

The left are no longer allowed to do polls on face value.

>"Alt-Right"
There's your answer. Neckbearded Kekistan Redditors, tantamount to the numales and limpwristed AntiFa they critique. Anyone who self-identifies as "Alt-Right" is a useful idiot.

Casual sex with a large number of strangers is not that fucking great. The people who say it's the best thing ever are LARPing virgins or low IQ fluoride fiends with no other worthwhile hobbies.

The best Sex is in a long relationship with someone you have an emotional connection with and time to learn each other's wants and skills.

Also if you've only ever paid for sex you are still a virgin.

Alt right offers something young men want:
1. Friendships with other males
2. Sex with traditional women who act like women
3. Treatment as a human being

The Left:
1. Constantly called a "fascist pig" for just being white
2. Told normal sexual desires and normal male behavior is evil and 'toxic'
3. Shunned from society and put into a literal 'untouchable' caste. (And by untouchable, I mean not being touched by an attractive lady)

The choice is obvious. The left's morality is slave morality. The right's morality is that of the over-man

Lol I'm about to marry my high school gf. We lost our virginites to each other at 18, and we are getting married next year. I honestly feel sorry for you, because at 29 if you still haven't had sex then there isn't much hope for you.

Crime stats are near unfalsifiable. A poll done by SJWs intended to insult the alt-right is nearly impossible to be correct.

Silly cumguzzler.

>Not starting sexual activity at 10 and then fucking everything that moves=Pathetic

Enjoy those open puss-oozing sores and the inability to form intimate monogamous relationships...

>2 replies within 1 minute
Haha why are you so mad?

I'm 22, you american lardass. Also how the fuck am I going to find a gf in STEM?

What? Im an alt right shit head? And i didnt debunk it i just said it is a female tactic to make fun of a person's capacity to get laid. Is that not true? Also who did they talk too etc? what was the study etc? Idk these things

>get btfo
>u-ur jus mad ;_;

Lol.

>crime stats
Blacks and whites consume illicit drugs at the same rate.
Blacks are incarcerated for drog offences at 6x the rate of whites.

lost mine at 17

Yea actually he basically says it when he defines them.

>Left-wingers are promiscuous
Whoa.