Do freemasons really control society or they just agents of the jews?

manly p hall points to the idea that the rose cross, the rosicrucians, orchestrated the french rebellion but lost control. they then moved to america and the us government is their creation

Other urls found in this thread:

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf
youtu.be/xHiad18ZwcY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rose cross bumping

Basically all my deceased ancestors on my mom's side have the free mason symbol on their headstones. What does this mean for me?

masons follow hermeticism basically, its far from satanism. jews infiltrated and brought demiurge satan worship to the ranks, and since masons cannot refuse a man on basis of their beleifs, they got kiked.

The free-masons and the jews are pawns to the Lizards. They created a special covenant so that they could enjoy opulence and wealth in exchange for human suffering.

It's the public recruiting ground for the Zionist movement. Zionists are not exclusively jews.

lizards is a meme to distract true criticism. explain quote from pic related

It's not a meme, you can meet them if you take enough DMT/other hallucinogens.
They're our Masters. They created us.

My uncle is in the freemasons, they're literally just a bunch of depressed middle aged and older dudes who meet up to get shitfaced and shoot the shit.

NWO one religion mumbo jumbo pushed on midlife crisis white males. any person who says it isn't a luciferianistic cult is either not that high in the order or too high in the order.
please, enlighten me on what the 33rd degree mason wants me to believe.

Both, but they ultimately have the same goal as each other and serve the same master.

It is true Lucifer was the lizard that came from Alpha Draconis

though you can meet many other extradimensionals that are not reptilian some are just as or more advanced

I suspect his reference to "accomplishment" is some shallow ideal of earthly recognition, which is always geared towards furthering the directive of the Zionist/occultists.
In my humble opinion, the man who can live a simple, virtuous life accomplishes far more than the likes of "historically accomplished" individuals such as Jefferson or Columbus.

The whole Bible thing about the serpent in the garden of Eden, the Annunaki, the Nephilim, it all ties into a Reptilian force that wishes to present itself to us. We need to be able to comprehend, and remain sane, when they show themselves to us. It won't be easy, trust me. To have a potential sentient species that primarily consumes Humans for nourishment is a really shocking thing to accept. Many will perish because they cannot accept Reality. We need to accept that we're not the top dogs like we think we are. We're all gonna be tasting a slice of that humble pie soon enough.

>They're our Masters
>being cucked by 5th dimension demonic entities.

if the jews let us....

>forgetting we're 5th dimensional entities ourselves
The absolute state of Humanity in 2017.
>JUST

Naw, demons are different. These are more like angels, sexy scaly angels...

The scary thing I fear is that they're pushing miscegenation within our own species so that they can interbreed with us more easily when they expose themselves.
Stupid, sexy Lizards.

Those entities are comprised of the beast. They are, in essence, animals. Man is, in essence, God.
The symbolism of a man bending down and worshiping a fucking frog is more literal than you may think.

Yea once we get past these stupid moral hurdles with eugenics and human/animal chimeras shit will get crazy fast. That is the main reason they are pushing degeneracy to the limits these days

Manly P. Hall either doesn't know the full extent of the activities of the Freemasons (unlikely considering he was a very prominent mason), or he's deceiving his readers in his books and talks. He does provide good information in many of his books, like America's Secret Destiny, but it lacks some critical information that can be found on the internet. He's based though.

manly hall is pretty accurate, but he won't divulge the secrets

Look, I know where you're coming from when you mention Aliens as Demons/Devils but I'm really trying to take a hard pragmatical, secular approach to them. I cannot give them metaphysical status. I must try to rationalize scientifically that they are biological physical beings who also went through the ringer known as evolution.
I believe that if they're not from Mars, like Kyle Odom stated, that they're a species of evolved saurians that survived the KT event.

is the earth flat? honest opinions?

I've always thought they're a bunch of middle-aged LARPers who like the idea of belonging to the most public of secret societies

To answer this question you will need a weather balloon and a Go-Pro. Have it ascend into the heavens and record video evidence of sphericialness or flatness. Anyone can do it, what's stopping you from the truth?

>I believe that if they're not from Mars
>cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf

>Mac Tonnies.
>The Crypto-Terrestrials.
Read and ponder upon the reality in which we find ourselves.

America is a mason country. Embrace your roots.

Wake up, you Ape People.
WAKE UP.

No wonder they fought against the rightful government of Great Britain, giving birth to the spawn of Satan (((USA)))

Freemasons created America

And even reached the moon.

The Freemasons aren't shit.

It's a bunch of old men dressing up and jerking each other off about how smart and elite they are.

Being a Freemason doesn't mean anything, it's like boy scouts for rich elderly men

If Free-Masons aren't shit then how did Shakespeare know how to triangulate the location of the Pyramids using nothing more than 2 lines and some dots?

youtu.be/xHiad18ZwcY

It's a freemason world. You're just living in it.

Oh

I kinda hoped it would have bloodline perks or something cool

>on my mom's side
Nothing, then.