I was sacked from my £55,000 p/yr job last week after my employer found my twitter account...

I was sacked from my £55,000 p/yr job last week after my employer found my twitter account, I mainly retweeted alt right accounts in the field of dindus committing crime. do I have a legal leg to stand on?

Never be a name fag, dude, especially in Moslem occupied England. I doubt you have any case and are lucky to not be in jail.

Unless it specifically mentions it in your contract I don't think anything you do outside of work is a sackable offence. Although, I'm not a lawyer and I'm pulling that from a pit of unresearched nonsense rom deep within my arsehole.
If you were posting on twitter from a work computer, during work hours. Then they have a case.

Not sure but you got to be ready for the shit storm if your going to fight. Liberty or Death.

You should be glad you werent sent to reeducation camps to breed white daughters for the immigrants, nevermind thinking about some sort of legal compensation.

desu prolly what happened

did you not see his flag?

I feel for you, man. We live in an age of tyranny. Western Civilization is an a stage of lies and denial. To save it we must speak the truth but the very decadence killing us means telling the truth can come at a high cost. Anyone losing their job because they tell the truth infuriates me. It makes me want to join the revolution tomorrow and give some payback to those who have silenced truth across the Western world.

It's probably a sign. You got sacked. Now lead the rebellion.

Lol, it wasn't your 55,000 it was your company's private property. They can give or take your job away whenever they want.

I bet you believe the market is always right-- guess who's been disaffected?

name and same them lad

Fuck off with your commie bullshit. A communist tyranny is the worst sort of oppression.

Your legal stand is: You offer to suck his dick, and he might offer his cum in your face.

Enjoy living in multiculti nigger.

Nah, you fucked up, OP. You posted publicly identifiable hate speech. This is a bad reflection on you as an employee and potentially on your company, so this is grounds for firing you. You forgot the vital lesson of always hiding your power level and never larping in public. I also recommend that you seek out a diagnosis of autism and retardation so as to help you get social security support when you find you can't ever get another job without a recommendation from your previous employer.

So make a black friend and have them pretend to be your boyfriend, and say that your twitter page was used to highlight racial inequality, and then suck the black guys dick in front of your boss to prove your tolerance, and sue him if he doesn't hire you back and give you a raise.

Talk to a good lawyer

>Never be a name fag
Fucking this. Free speech requires anonymity in today's world, sadly. Especially in Europe.

Just having a twitter/facebook account is like begging Big Brother to come fuck your shit up.

>hate speech
durrr

If your laws are anything like ours (outside Victoria of course) you have a case for wrongful dismissal.
You're an idiot for meming under your real name, but besides that, as long as you weren't doing it from a work computer it should have zero impact on your employment.
If your contract has some bullshit clause in it though that you can't bring the image of the company into (((disrepute))) through social media posting, then you're officially fucked.
Important to ALWAYS read and ensure you have a copy of your employment contract.
Best of luck pom user.

Remember when even normies knew to never use their name, image or personal details on publicly accessible parts of the internet?

>do I have a legal leg to stand on?

Are you kidding? The UK is the country where they allow 'pikies' (gypsies) to steal your trailer-home and keep it because stealing is "part of their cultural heritage". They also keep a tight lid on Islamic criminal activity by suppressing news reports. There are virtually no stories on the muslim "no-go zones" in UK cities. The muslim rape ring with dozens of victims was kept quiet. SJWs have infiltrated your judicial, social and policing departments.

Oh man a picture really is worth a thousand words.

>found my twitter account
how?

Are you a member of a union? If so, TALK TO THEM!

Read your contract. Does it say anything about being termination?

Makes no sense to me.

This

>i get all my information about other countries from Sup Forums

even if you did the courts would rule against you regardless if the laws in the books said they were in the wrong. your government has been taken over by communists.

Get legal advice

Dawww I'm sorry. Was your poor little britfag entitled to other peoples money?

>Gadsden flag
>Talk to union

wat
Unions are a hotbed for commies.

Are you sure that's exactly what you were fired for, is there any other reason you may have been fired. If the only possible reason they have for firing you is the fact they learned what your political beliefs are, then you do have a good case for wrongful termination/unfair dismissal.

If it becomes a straw that broke the camels back, however. Your case becomes extremely shaky as they can frame it as incidental information that had no real effect on your firing.

Pure lies. I have proof.

shill

Anyone have the original video?