My wife just asked me to open up the relationship. Should I do it? She says I can have sex with anyone I want

My wife just asked me to open up the relationship. Should I do it? She says I can have sex with anyone I want.

No, refuse and say you want to go to marriage counseling.

>check flag
>check out

Fuck no, divorce her ass.

leave her. she will be riding a cock carousel and you will just be lonely and fapping.

unless you are a 9/10 and she is below a 6 you will not get laid as much as her.

File for divorce, she's a cheat whose going to betray you.

>divorce
kill the bitch, a few years in prison are better than losing everything you own + paying alimony

you should open the relationship by killing yourself

The only time they don't pair a nigger with a white female is when they talk about open marriage lol

That means she's already got one lined up or she's already cheated and doesn't want the guilt.

kek she's already cheating on him

>divorce her ass
That must've been a weird prenup

She's already fucking someone else

file divorce but not before you hire a decent private eye to prove she's cheating on you

gr8 b8 m8

cucknadian
embarassing
sage

thread dismissed

go for it cuck

Sorry dude, divorce is on the way.

Your two choices...

1. She fucks a bunch of guys, you can't find a woman to fuck. You have to watch her becoming the town pony, and it's your fault if you complain.

2. You say no, she fucks other guys anyway. You gather evidence for the divorce.

The fact that she's asking you at all means that either she's tired of you and you're on the way out, or she's already fucking someone else and is feeling guilty.

>wife just asked me to open up the relationship
ask her if you can open up her chest with a shotgun.
be serious.

Dump her, shes already has a boyfriend

this

>My wife just asked me to open up the relationship.
>She says I can have sex with anyone I want.

If she told you that, I can assure you she thinks you can't get anyone else but her anyways. In any case she thinks you're a pathetic loser.

Don't divorce her, it might end up worse for you. Just stay living your cuck life, you made your bed, now lay in it.

>tf
>tt
yeah buddy kek

What do you think "'til death do us part" means leaf?

No if she insist just invite her into a wonderful vacation to the forest get her drunk and then drown her. Or you could just give her all your money and be a slave for what left of your live

Fuck you faggot op. Here, have a hugh

Even a male 9 can't get laid as much as a female 6 that is determined to get fucked by as many men as possible. Not nearly as much.

>She says I can have sex with anyone I want
FUCKING DEGENERATE!

Your fucking fault for getting married ya dumb leaf