twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anns fucking here damnit

I wouldn't be suprised if she browses Sup Forums

i'm quite active on twitter
and i tell you
stay at home soccer moms love Sup Forums
normie chicks love Sup Forums
and they are here in greater numbers than you might think

We're the bad boys of the internet, and my PUA coach Chester says chicks love bad boys

trips
for trips

double triples do not lie

Libertarians are worthless and ultimately care about comfort and capital more than they do freedom

holy kek chicks really do love Sup Forums

anyone remember that soccer mom from texas that posted a pic in her bra?

youtube.com/watch?v=P5mtclwloEQ

This.

My fiancee and her friends browse pol.

She knows I'm a sociopathic autist, but I'm her sociopathic autist.

watnessed cunfirmed

Pussies? More like co-opted by fucking open borders cucks weed man and pedophiles

why did she do it? Never married, no kids. Incredible looks. Why did she choose the unrewarding and cruel life of a right wing political commentator?

EVERYONE GETS A GF

curse of having a high iq

We got our shit rekd. We're working on it.

THEYRE AMONG USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>she

>tfw you could be browsing alongside hot conservative MIlFs RIGHT NOW

Ann Coulter is a christfag that wants to increase the nigger population.

Dijits confirm

Sup Forums is mostly women
I thought everyone knew by now

She just needs a good dicking then she will keep her mouth shut.

No way in hell you faggots get to claim the gads flag.

You are NOT badasses and you are not tough guys.

You will adhere to the repblican form of government or you will all be shot as traitors

>doesn't reproduce
>claims high IQ
these two things do not check out

fuck off normie fags
I HAVE A SOULMATE ALREADY INSIDE OF ME AND FUCKSLAVE GIRL PERSON FOR WHEN WE GET THE KAKA ON THE CHOO CHOO
ALSO
the only libertarians left are basically on Sup Forums and have leaned p hard into the no step on snek type of deal then anything else (because they fucking have to with the current set of ideology in the mainstream self-destructive)
libertarians were a stepping stone to american underground populism which led to the alt-right movement

Pic kind of related

Jesus, tw real. She's retweeted a bunch of stuff too. Including Cernovich. What the fuck is going on?

And jews

possibly. She is pretty sharp. Doesn't mean she couldn't have settled down at some point though

If you are not a Zionist neocon you're a pussy

she's retweeted Kevin MacDonald before

Calm down now big boy

and niggers

Bill Maher didn't work

You're mistaking it: a lot of us are planning on doing to the libertarian party what Trump did to the GOP.

Back when she wrote Adios America saying "we owe the blacks something but not recent immigrants" was an ok talking point for boomers, it worked on my dad

Should ditch it soon though

Can you even imagine what kind of stigma her kids would get stuck with as being the offspring of Ann Coulter?

They would never be able to even find employment. It'd be like child abuse by association

ROASTIES GET OUT REEEEEE

If society can look past that with the Bush sisters or Chelsea Clinton, they will look past anything. I think they would be fine.

(((libertarians))) do nothing to oppose Jewish strategy to disempower white Americans.

youtube.com/watch?v=7nBzJdQB5r4&list=FLUXj8X7Z1HFfNBABmRP3ToA&index=1

Speaking of, has Ann Coulter named the Jew yet?

You are doing it wrong. Ask for vegene.

I read her latest book. It was pretty good - on point.
My 'progressive liberal' friends hate her so much that they practically spit every time they hear her name KEK

She used to be more of a mainstream conservative troll until recently, so it wouldn't have been that bad for them

Holy shit

>We're the bad boys of the internet, and my PUA coach Chester says chicks love bad boys

Nah, we hang out here for the good nigger jokes.

can confirm. on Sup Forums 10x more than husband.

Sup Forums is shitskin selfhating kike nigger women LARPing as white males
The whole board!

Oy Vey this will stop them:
youtube.com/watch?v=7nBzJdQB5r4&list=FLUXj8X7Z1HFfNBABmRP3ToA&index=1

Ann called the idea of a Jewish conspiracy "kooky" in her recent column covering Charlottesville.

That's about as pro-Nazi as you can get for someone who makes semi-regular TV appearances

ANN SENPAI PLEASE NOTICE THIS POST

>no pusse
>no vagene
okay this has to be a proxy

I do xD

>Speaking of, has Ann Coulter named the Jew yet?

No, not directly, although she had said a few slightly edgy things.

I think she has been exposed to the talking points repeatedly, but has Jewish friends.

I think she's really far along on the POC issue, but not sure what her power level is on the JQ

she's the only woman author I can tolerate. Any other book written by a woman and you can feel the estrogen in the writing

Yessss!

what's aleppo?

GIVE MOMMY GF NOOOOOWWWW!

what did she mean by this?

Cringe

this is my fetish

Yea because the groids in Africa reproduce in numbers that match their iq.

Lolbertardians get the rope first.

The math checks out.

how did you learn of Sup Forums

so the exact opposite must mean having zero kids?
>tfw two smart too reproduce

You aren't nursing white babies while doing so because....?

knowing this based Goddess had once rested her immaculate feet upon the sofa of the Whitehouse and it will be a part of Whitehouse history; is the greatest feeling.

B L O W N
L
O
W
N

T H E
H
E

F U C K
U
C
K

O U T
U
T

i already know Sup Forums is filled with roastie. you guys all go into mgtow threads and tell men to man up and find a church girl.

you are still going into the woodchipper

And that's always been true. This whole "SJWs oppressing us" mindset was the betas whining about nothing in particular.

I am user, I witnessed, I was there.

>Coulter is a NeoCon
>she believes that jews should be "corrected"; nothing beyond this which might interfere with her love of money
>she believes that all things happen according to magic sky wizard plans
>like other "Patriots", she believes that financing, fighting and dying in endless jew wars while the US becomes a hated, lemony-fresh smelling, 3rd world shit hole is okee dokee

What do you think she meant? Libertarians legitimately are pussies. It's the most weak shit ideology there is because it's based on fucking nothing but a principle that its adherents buy into because they like the sound of it and no other reason

At least the left is willing to assert itself, even if its ideology makes no sense. At least the left is willing to crush its enemies.

All libertarians do is whine about "muh individual liberty" as if that's a good enough reason to support something a priori and then act shocked when they barely get any support, but then continue to do nothing about it

Nice LARP, Ann wouldn't be ashamed of her flag

She is a neurotic, childless coalburner. Is this what you guys look for in a right wing woman? Fucking shitskins into her 50s and while acting like a teenager? Call this slag out, you should have no respect for her if you're a white nationalist. She's literally queen roastie

this is true. her ex list reads like a rapefugee boat passenger manifesto.

Hey you ugly hag long time no see

>incoherent rambling
you couldn't even operate a wood chipper

You think the founding fathers are pussy too?

i think she meant
>libertarians are too pussy to stand up for and stand with their volk because they are edgy individualists which is a detriment to pan-white supremacy
but maybe i'm just reading too much into it

as much as i hate women ann is one that actually has always been pro-white. her being a coalburner is leftypol shit.

>what is allepo

>Detestable human being

Seems like she basically has a male(ish) brain

We don't want women to end up like her but she has done good work with that Adios America book, which said brave things on immigration and was approachable for boomers.

>incoherent rambling
yep, you're a roastie retard alright. that little malformed brain of yours is just no good.

My mom is following the Sup Forums news network on twitter and always retweets their stuff.

She asked me once if I knew what "slash pol" was but I said no. This was during the election.

People change, she probably reads Sup Forums.

>what are alleles?

Yep, 18/F/Canada here. You oldfags have no idea what the future has in store!

he looks like a slavic jew, kek

Yes, I do. Them not taking a hard moral stance and clearly defining the Constitution is the exact reason we're in the shit we're in today. So much of our problems stem directly from activist judges using the vagueness of the Constitution to legislate whatever the fuck they want from the bench

And furthermore, they never sent the slaves back

That's her in the blue? I can only barely tell.

Cuss she's a coal burning degenerate hack, her whole shtick with the right has nothing to do with the right itself but her jealous protection of the BBC against the Mexicans

I mean ffs Bibi Netanyahu's kid was posting Sup Forums memes

Reminder that Sup Forums is almost certainly a top 50 site for White women and skews female.

they did clearly define it but then it got (((corrupted)))