ANTIFA BTFO

ANTIFA BTFO

twitter.com/fromzac/status/906606649556664320

Other urls found in this thread:

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/906605821978599424/pu/vid/1280x720/NjqTYGTs4ZfdQ5vR.mp4
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/20/hero-cop-gunned-terrorists-former-special-forces-soldier/
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/619831/Hero-Ignacio-Echeverria-skateboard-defend-woman-London-Bridge-terror-attack
youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c&t=45s
twitter.com/fromzac/status/906606649556664320
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i just masturbated to this

>The landwhale getting knocked down and trying to kick

My sides are gone

good man.

I'm proud nos nossos irmãos.

>antifa think they're bringing a revolution
>can't even take on 8 riot cops with batons

really gets the noggin joggin'...

>that music playing

Neat

This is how Spain uncucks itself

lol @37sec when that one cop twirls his nightstick and charges

WTF im joining the local police unit now

>all the flags comically flying through the air as they get beaten

Didn't even need shields, good stuff.

Here's the link to the video for people who want to download it

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/906605821978599424/pu/vid/1280x720/NjqTYGTs4ZfdQ5vR.mp4

Antifa are morons. You can't properly utlilize your numerical advantage in a corrider like that using a frontal assault. If they had any brains they would've divided their forces and had the other group circle around the back. This is part of the reason the left would get would get absolutely wrecked in a war against the right.

Fucking ultra kek.
Makes me proud of being 1% spanish. Still like my 99% Northern European. No homo.

Uhm, excuse me user, we don't post digital blackface on Sup Forums

This is a hate-free board thank you

Is there a source for this? Like an .mp4 or something? I want to make a webm

ive seen some bait in my time but never this

Interesting crowd combat dynamic. The crowd had the advantage, but then the police fought back and the crowd retreated like cowards.
I wonder if anyone here is interested in analyzing this?

Tweet2gif lets you save in mp4 format it's pretty lossy though

Whats an antifa organization doing in spain in the first place?

8cops100cucks.mp4

Immortalized in my collection. Every time I read about something degenerate I will just watch this and the day will be alright again.

I should have hit refresh
thanks

Glorious. Their screams were delicious.

I agree. They seem to only be able to advance if the opponent doesn't attack back. They're very cowardly and easy to defeat with very little pressure, on top of having no ability for strategy .

See

Spain are the original antifa ya doofu

the cops would have shown them no mercy, Spanish cops don't fuck around

>analyzing this

Protestors are a bunch of pussies

I got it. Thanks.

If the front few ranks had shields they could have made a simple phalanx and just marched em down, but that would require some discipline.

Analysis: Antifa consist of vegans, numales and blue-haired harpies.

Of course they're weak cowards

Wait, is Europe actually starting to fight back against Antifa? Is Trump letting native europeans feel the MEGA flow through them and begin driving the communist thugs on the banker's payroll out?

Hell yeah, thanks

Please forward to your local police.

Antifa fags must not of seen 300

>The world will know that free men stood against a tyrant, that few stood against many, and before this battle was over, even a god-king can bleed

Do you think with smart/strategic leadership they could actually use their numeric advantage? Or are they too cowardly?

Finally someone with balls took charge. That's where Antifa are at their worst, they've put up with their shit for a long time. The joke is how easily they will be crushed once their usefulness has worn itself out. It will be fun, and sorta sad, to watch the bear they've kept poking finally bite back.

You can see where they initially tried to use that paper sign as a shield, but quickly retreated once they realized it offered no protection.

>discipline
And courage. They lack both.

They would rek the cops if they surrounded them properly and used proper tactics. But they are weak as fuck. The cops would probably take out a good 20-30 or so of them or at least kick their ass a bit before going down.

Wonderful.

The Spanish law enforcement are doing it right.

This man, is also a modern day hero
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/20/hero-cop-gunned-terrorists-former-special-forces-soldier/

This man too.
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/619831/Hero-Ignacio-Echeverria-skateboard-defend-woman-London-Bridge-terror-attack

UMA POLICIA

>video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/906605821978599424/pu/vid/1280x720/NjqTYGTs4ZfdQ5vR.mp4
I wanna see video footage from ANtifa's side

They don't want to beat the police, they want to throw a tantrum and play the victim when they get beaten.

Swedish baits aren't even baits

Fuck antifa

youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c&t=45s

Damn, Riot police work looks fun

they'l never release it

If Antifa divided it's forces and circled around then its victory would've been assured. The real question is what Antifa would've considered the terms is victory. Even if they had a sound strategy, I just don't think Antifa had the balls to beat the police officers unconscious.

Simply too cowardly, no discipline, no training, no material advantage. All they have is numbers, which means fuck all if you don't have discipline, because once the clash starts and the first cucks fall the rest rout immediately

And what exactly are these commie faggots protesting for in Spain?

isnt Antifa something created by the DEm party in the US just to fuck things up and bring a sense of unstability because Trump won?

Wow, absolutely pathetic showcasing of antifa. I hope they all got a good bashing in the head at least once

>what exactly are these commie faggots protesting
Communism, like always.

I love it when the system turns on their own minions. This is what you get for being a henchmen of the state you fuckwits.

#8cops100cucks

>based old lady giving the cops the thumbs up
my sides

context?

That is a dope beat. Yo homies, someone right quick make a remix of that dope shit

They're protesting Spain's laws and how they are handling immigration. Thats what happens when you mess with the children of Rome.

communists protesting against communism? seriosuly Bubba... i had the idea that Antifa was something orquestrated in the US just to create a tantrum cause #SheLostDueToMysoginy

Here's my takeaway: they could probably beat 8 policewomen, but would not stand a chance against real cops.
Even with good strategy, they are too easily scared into running away.

I thought only sexual related things were supposed to make my peepee hard

you know what I meant, cabron

Shit girl shit series kill yourself

>Have the numerical advantage.
>Allow yourselves to get funneled into a confined space where your numbers mean jack shit.

Didn't these niggas watch 300?

Every video I've seen of Antifa shows that they rely solely on numerical advantage and facing little resistance. When they don't hold a significant numerical advantage or face an opponent who resists they switch to opportunistic sneak attacks on mostly unsuspecting individuals. They've shown no ability for proper organization or strategy.

>Just imagine getting payed to beat up communist with your buddies.

This guys are living the dream.

>300

Woah there goyim, are you implying that the left would watch a movie about strong white men waging war against oppressive niggers while their wives stay home?

>twitter.com/fromzac/status/906606649556664320
you can see the exact moment where all at once they telepathically agreed it was time to FUCK THEIR SHIT UP

WTF I LOVE GOVERNMENT NOW!

I wouldn't use 300 as a metaphor for our cause.

>And what exactly are these commie faggots protesting

The Under-Man is unconvertible. He will not bow to the new truth, because he knows that the new truth is not for him. Why should he work for a higher civilization, when even the present civilization is beyond his powers ? What the Under-Man wants is, not progress, but regress regress to more primitive conditions in which he would be at home. In fact, the more he grasps the significance of the new eugenic truth, the uglier grows his mood. So long as all men believed all men potentially equal, the Under-Man could delude himself into thinking that changed circumstances might raise him to the top. Now that nature herself proclaims him irremediably inferior, his hatred of superiority knows no bounds.

This hatred he has always instinctively felt. Envy and resentment of superiority have ever been the badges of base minds. Yet never have these badges been so fiercely flaunted, so defiantly worn, as today. This explains the seeming paradox that, just when the character of superiority becomes supremely manifest, the cry for levelling "equality" rises supremely shrill. The Under- Man revolts against progress! Nature herself having decreed him uncivilizable, the Under-Man declares war on civilization.

These are not pretty facts. But we had better face them, lest they face us, and catch us unawares.

Let us, then, understand once and for all that we have among us a rebel army the vast host of the unadaptable, the incapable, the envious, the discontented, filled with instinctive hatred of civilization and progress, and ready on the instant to rise in revolt.

----The Revolt Against Civilization: the menace of the under man

Topkek

This is amazing

Yeah whatever you say Luigi

I address that here >The real question is what Antifa would've considered the terms is victory. Even if they had a sound strategy, I just don't think Antifa had the balls to beat the police officers unconscious.

Haha. Underrated.

> They would rek the cops
You really think so? Is the Spanish police force that weak? I can't imagine Antifa here posing any real threat at all pic related

what the fuck is antifa even doing in Mexico?

Antifa cant even attack a single person without running away from prosecution all the way to the legal court.

If anything, the only group of person they pose a threat to is themselves.

Sometimes the Portuguese police makes me proud too.

Being able to identify faggot cartoon women. kys.

>1% spanish
>White

They're masochists. They love the ass-kickings. That aside they wouldn't know what the fuck to do if they did incapacitate LE and could stave off the military. They'd probably loot the town obviously but other than that I don't think a single one of them would have any clue what infrastructure to seize or what the fuck else to do. Virtually every commie I've ever seen online just has this idea that they'll move on and do some non-job like "uniform design" or being a teacher. If they put one second of thought into this they'd realize that under their control everyone would just be writing about queer theory for a month and then die because no one was fucking farming.

Pic related, their dream job i brainwashing prisoners in a slave camp. Real fucking nutjobs we're dealing with.

As another user mentioned they were fucking retarded and fell for the same tactic that Leonidas used in the 300 movie. Get them into a tight corridor and it is so much easier to fuck their shit up.

Obviously from what we have witnessed the Spanish police force is not weak and kicked their ass. But 8 guys vs 100 come on man. If those idiots used their brain and properly surrounded and defended themself they could have easily run the cops over. the 20-30 number I gave is precisely for the reason that Antifa members in general are spineless fucktards. They will still take to much time doing this thing, allowing the cops to kick some ass even if they get overrun.

Cops purposely created a choke point where communist thugs had to be funneled straight into their swinging nightsticks, absolutely nobody wanted to get hit in the face with that so ran for open space.

It's just Spanish cops doing what they do. They don't take shit.

running of the bull preppers

>logistics officer

All these people would be killed under true communism.

This would never be allowed in your country.

The toppest of kek.

Are they taking volunteers like the French legionnaires of old? I'm down. They don't even have to pay me.

Mother of LARP...

Leftists don't understand planning or order or pragmatism, otherwise they wouldn't be leftists. It's part of the reason communist militaries tend to be horribly disorganized and have penchants for zerg rushing.

>ywn club antifags with your armored bros.