If Ancient Greeks weren't Nordic...

If Ancient Greeks weren't Nordic, and modern Greeks are genetically almost the same as Mycenaeans then why do Greeks today resemble your average refugee migrant?

Were the Greeks always shitskins Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C4JPMYHTZis
youtube.com/watch?v=CqJ_eE6t0S8
pnas.org/content/107/37/16222.full
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philistines
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they are Turkish rape babies.

I can take a nigger from France with a french last name and say they are French as well. This guy does not look Greek at all.

Prove it with genetic studies fellow amerishart

Ok user I'll bite, what does a Greek typically look like?

Modern Greeks are primarily the descendants of the non-Greek slaves that Ancient Greeks owned, not ancient Greeks themselves, Ancient Greece had a huge slave population but a surprisingly small freeman population, when Socrates was alive there were less than 100 000 freeman in Athens but over 500 000 slaves

The original inhabitants were Mycenean. They were invaded by barbians from the north. These people were the ancient Greeks we know. They were later Blacked by other meds and Turks. Modern Greeks are squatters on an ancient White civilization, like Persians, like Indians, like others-- and someday, like Americans.

The moral of the story is: don't fuck the brown people you conquer.

This crowd pic is probably best representative I would say.

You posting random protesters in the middle of Athens is the equivalent of me going to New York and snapping a picture of everybody passing by Central Park. Two guys in the middle, man in the far back on the left, and the woman all the way to the right look Greek to me, rest mostly don't.

You accomplish absolutely nothing by posting a pic like this.

>Modern Greeks are primarily the descendants of the non-Greek slaves that Ancient Greeks owned, not ancient Greeks themselves.
Prove it.

>when Socrates was alive there were less than 100 000 freeman in Athens but over 500 000 slaves
[citation needed]

>100 000 freeman in Athens but over 500 000 slaves
Freedman = former slave so what's your point exactly? Also where is your proof that slaves were non-Greek?

This isn't even worthy of a rational reply

all of them are so ugly

Yes they didn't become the same kind of proto European as those heralding from the Nordic countries
youtube.com/watch?v=C4JPMYHTZis
youtube.com/watch?v=CqJ_eE6t0S8

We Wuz greeks, romans, vikangz n shiet. The egypshuns, myceneans, minoans, akkadians were all light skinned with blue eyes before shitskins ruined them. Don't let the jews tell you otherwise.

>These people were the ancient Greeks we know
They actually weren't, like, at all. All the art and architecture you see were pre-Dorian Hellenic tribes. The first thing you think of when you hear "Ancient Greeks/Greece" is probably Athens - sculptures, Parthenon, Acropolis, Pottery, Art, Math, Science, you want to hear what they said about their race?

"Because we are pure-blooded Greeks, unadulterated by barbarian stock. For there cohabit with us none of the type of Pelops, or Cadmus, or Aegyptus or Danaus, and numerous others of the kind, who are naturally barbarians though nominally Greeks."

>They were later Blacked by other meds and Turks
Mainlanders are genetically more Northern European than are other Greek groups. Genetically, islanders are more ME in their ancestry, yet they represent Greek Mediterranean ideal from art of antiquity 1:1. Turkish admixture in Greeks is 0%. You are speaking out your ass.

They are pretty much slightly more European Turks.
The north of Greece is slightly less brown-o. they are more ethnically similar to Israelis and the first Romans. (not current Italians as they have more northern European now i think.)

>They are pretty much slightly more European Turks.
Technically I could pick 10 random Turks from the Aegean coast and they would all have more in common with ancient Greeks than your average Briton would. You have any legitimate evidence to back this claim up?

You think Alexander looked like that wog? You're delusional.

nope just that the browner Greeks look Turkish but a bit more Anglo European.
Otherwise enlighten me unto to the truth.

Why do retards act like Alexander the Great was the only man living in Greece in the 4th century BC?

I am Greek and I think these creatures are disgusting

Greek are psuedo Turks now.

literally "we waz athens n shiet"

>nope just that the browner Greeks look Turkish but a bit more Anglo European.
Cannot comprehend what the hell you are saying. Some Middle Eastern fuck told you he was Greek and you fell for it. Turks are part mongoloid.

This, they need to be culled if Greece is to move forward

Ancient Greeks were LESS WHITE than modern ones. Modern Greeks are mixed with Slavs, not Turks. Look up a map of Slavic migrations and you'll see they made it to Greece. This is the main thing which differentiates ancient Greeks from modern ones, not Turkish admixture.

Athens needs a giant nuke and all prosfigs need to be gassed.

Dude they look the damn same to me and the question was
>Were the Greeks always shitskins
i think yeah because how can a majority of a population be a certain colour without that being the base colour of the nation. Right? And they just happen to look similar to the Turks so i came to the poor conclusion of "the Greeks are Turks?"
I am sorry. i am very tired. it's 4am in mini middle east. can you explain to me what the fuck a Greek is?

How whites will look in 50 years

STOP SAYING WE LOOK LIKE TURKS THEY ARE MONGOLOIDS

>i think yeah because how can a majority of a population be a certain colour without that being the base colour of the nation. Right?
ok at least you make sense here but we are barely 'shitskins' either.

Found one.

So yes OP, Greeks were always "shitskins", the ancient ones even more so.

Ah ha. so you are a Turk. well as to be expected from Canada.
Not all Greeks look like Turks i mean this thot i know is Greek and she looks like like a hot dark haired German girl.
so i suppose Anglo Greeks are a thing but perhaps only in the north. I don't know why doesn't the Greek tell me?

Greeks genetically cluster a lot with Jews. Guess you were semitics in the beginning.

Upon further examinations a few of them actually have the similar facial features as the Greek i originally posted so in the end I was right.

Ashkenazi Jews are heavily mixed with Europeans. They were supposed to be near Palestinians in that plot if they weren't.

I read somewhere that the Byzantine emperor genocided a lot of Slavs in Greece and replaced them with Southern Italians and Anatollians although in Greek Macedonia 1/3 is genetically Slavic today. Pic related.

Regardless, most Greeks cluster with Southern Italians and Jews and as we know by genetics these people have subsaharan admixture so maybe the original Greeks had loads of black slaves that they later mixed in with, possibly originating from Ethiopia/Sudan/Nubia since the Greeks were interested in those folks.

>so you are a Turk
omg

You forgot alot of points fellow mongoloid:

Jews have 37.5% Southern European ancestry, over 3/4ths of the European ancestry in Jews is Southern European
pnas.org/content/107/37/16222.full

Palestinians (Phillistines) are Greek in origin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philistines

And finally the Mycenaean and Minoan samples both share significant ancestry with Middle Easterners like Jews and Lebanese.

Are you implying then that the Greeks exported their swarthiness to the jews and Palestinians?

Because at the end of the day all three groups share similar features.

Edit: It's probably more like 1/4 of those Greeks in those dark reddish blotches having Slavic ancestors. I guess theyre the less Greek looking too.

One more thing, which city is this that they're protesting in? If thessonaliki than the lightness of some can be explained by their Slavic ancestors.

You ever say something that's not stupid?

Southern Italy was colonized by Mycenaeans in ~1500BC and some time again in antiquity by numerous tribes. Your average Southern Italy is literally 30-60% Greek.

No. If group 'x' get's ~40% of it's genetics from group 'y', and on top of this, a tribe from group 'y' (Phillistines) mixes with group 'x' then the only surprise would be if group 'x' DIDN'T cluster with group 'y'. I never mentioned 'swarthiness' once.

Slavic ancestry is so minimal you can hardly tell it's there. I got this pic from a random article on protests, don't know what city it's from except that it's in Greece.

Forgot map

Southern Italians mixed with moors who in turn migrated into Greece. Also Anatollians who mixed with Arabs and Armenians migrated into Greece on several occasions so again it's all so confusing. Nobody really knows what a Greek is.

Do you know how many peoples have lived in Greece after Alexander or the greek golden age? Am i wrong that many Armenians fled Anatolia and settled in Greece after ww1?

Greece adopted 1 million genetically compromised individuals from Anatollia in 1923 while also having a pre-exchange pop of 6 million people. There you go.

I'm thinkin' about makin' me a few of them turk rape babies right about now, y'all.

I you want to know what happened to greece, just think about what your average united statsian will look like in a thousand years.

The Southern Italians that came back to Greece were literally settled and returned a hundred years apart. They aren't a product of colonization from 8th c. BC but from settlement during the middle ages. They didn't number over a couple dozen families at most.

>Also Anatollians who mixed with Arabs and Armenians migrated into Greece on several occasions so again it's all so confusing.
Where do people get this idea that Turks are arabs? In Ottoman era there were 0 arabs in Turkey, today they make up under 2% of the population on the border of Syria. Those Anatolians who mixed with nearby populations make up 5% of the population maximum and should be sterilized.

>Am i wrong that many Armenians fled Anatolia and settled in Greece after ww1
No? Are Armenians Greek though? They number less than the 80,000 that came here in 1923 and don't belong here. Gypsies fled India and came to Europe as well, it doesn't mean shit.

Where's your proof that they are genetically compromised? Pic related is a pontic that came in and possibly is whiter than the Ionians who settled there. Pontic Greeks don't differ genetically from mainlanders.

misreplied

>I'm not a shitskin

Holy FUCK. Cherry picking doesn't strengthen your argument diaspora.

so many d&c threads.

>Holy FUCK. Cherry picking doesn't strengthen your argument diaspora.
How am I cherrypicking? All I said is that most aren't 'genetically compromised', I can post more if you'd like.

Anyways, you're the Albanian maggot that got triggered when I said in another thread that the dude in OP looks Albanian. You turned on your flag and proxy after a couple of us said he looked Albanian and chimped out.

Your average 'Armenian mixed Greek' probably has a lot more in common with you since your ancestors came from modern day Dagestan, and now you larp as a Bavarian on an anonymous image board switching your flag every three posts so no one makes fun of you.

Get a life.

Most are genetically compromised since Greeks have Arab admixture via Turks and I find it funny you whitewash Turks so you yourself seem less of a shitskin.

>you're the Albanian
???????? I got this pic from Sup Forums. And I'm not Albanian.

>Most are genetically compromised since Greeks have Arab admixture via Turks
Turks have 0 'Arab' admixture you moron. Arabs literally share more in common with that photo of the sicilian nigger that's always posted here then they do your average Turk.

>I find it funny you whitewash Turks so you yourself seem less of a shitskin
When did I whitewash Turks?

>I got this pic from Sup Forums. And I'm not Albanian.
Right, online you pretend you are Bavarian. Forgot about that.

Tonibler, your average North African has more desirable features than do the most beautiful Albanians. You need to go back to Dagestan where you came from and take your headwear with you.

>claims Turks aren't Arabs even though Turks on here will say they have a lot of Arab admixture
>like the paranoid shitskin he assumes I'm some other nigger ethnicity that neighbours him
>implies I change proxy when I can literally just hide under meme flags, too bad I don't though
>ruins the reputation of Greeks by screeching autistically online and making them be seen as even more shitskin

When will you be going back?

Can you be so dumb? Just admit you're some nerd cuck with an inferiority complex. You have 0 honor hiding the fact that you're Albanian

>have negative opinion about greeeks
>you must be Albanian nerd cuck user
>you have no Honor hiding user

user stop being a paranoid faggot here, like all diaspora faggots such as yourself you pretend every negative opinion on your shitkind is projected by a rival ethnicity that you despise. Go back to your shithole and take your Albanian friend with you shitskin.

You can flip thru the archive if you'd like. You suck at hiding your identity.

As ikibey would say: "sneaky diaspora subhuman jealous of Greeks"

for the same reason the southern Italians are the way they are, the product of being raped by foreign hordes.

>jealous of Greeks
>implying

Yea whatever shitskin.

My great grandfather was 100% greek, he had blue eyes and brown hair. They're a little hairy, but true greeks aren't brown.

whatever study says I will never believe it's the same people

Like clockwork

Most Greeks are brown yet Greek fags will say that all Greeks are nearly pure identically descended from ancient Mycenaeans. So who the fuck is brown or Nordic then?

I'm guessing the person under the Russian flag is your Albanian you paranoid Greek nigger. Leave me out of your Balkan nigger babble.

Nobody ever claims that you faggot

>I'm guessing the person under the Russian flag is your Albanian
It's actually pretty amazing how you knew this without me saying anything at all. What's your ethnicity anyway (the fake one you use on under this leaf flag identity)? Honest question, don't bullshit me.

all the "Ancient " Greeks got killed/rape by Islamics

>Albanian
how dare you! i'm a good dindu nuffin Hohol from Siberia

Varangians just means stayers btw, as in those who stayed. It was never a tribe but people from many different tribes. All over both Sweden, Denmark and Norway
>It's a lot of misunderstandings in this matter
>Including or especially with foreign scholars

>We Wuz

>how you knew
Nigger are you this fucking dumb? No seriously.

Just go to the archive and check the context under which you post most of the images. I'm not going to screenshot it and post it here, not worth going to even that small length to prove some random Albanian on the internet wrong.

Turk mixing is a meme.
They are muslims,religions don't mix well even today,if you want to find the source of the population mix in greece and balkans as whole you need to look at the byzantine empire.

Too many ppl ignore it and jump from clasic greeks to the otomans ignoring the main source.

Actual turks are mongolians. If greeks were part turk they would look HAPA and they don't.
Case closed.

That guy surely isn't Mycenaean.
Mycenaeans:
- pale skin
- brown hair
- narrow face
- round eyes

Armenians are literally closest related to Turks who became Christian.

I never denied that. Why did you switch your flag again.

You have to go back