He has a point you know

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4192182/World-leaders-duped-manipulated-global-warming-data.html
dailycaller.com/2017/07/05/exclusive-study-finds-temperature-adjustments-account-for-nearly-all-of-the-warming-in-climate-data/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>hurricane season
>hurricanes
no

True. One party makes up genders.

is he talking about stratospheric aerosol injections?

He has a point. It is the point of an moron, but it is, in fact a point.

YEAH
there are more than 2 genders!

>believe in science
What the fuck does that even mean?

This.

I recall liberals actually use to want to fix this issue. I remember they use to be anti garbage island, protecting the honey bees, and saving trees. All they do now is cry reeeeeeeee

>global warming
>increase in hurricanes

pick one

Generalizations, rash generalizations everywhere.

Yes Sup Forums why won't you accept science?

Michael Ian Black needs to die already.

Tweet that to him.

>spend decades fearmongering the coming of a new ice age
>make a bunch of escathological doomsday predictions that wind up not coming through
>spend decades fearmongering global warming
>take surface-level temperature readings near or even in cities to use as """""proof"""""
>make a bunch of escathological doomsday predictions that wind up not coming through
>claim to be on the side of science while at the same time genuinely claiming with a straight face that race is a social construct
>rename the topic to "climate change" so that you can act smug no matter what happens
The balls on these people.

More than 10 posts in and no one has said (((science))) yet?
Y'all getting soft.

science!! is their religion and global warming is their version of fire and brimstone preaching

>2 record-breaking hurricanes one right after another
>I'm sure it's a big nothingburger

This is how C-List celebrities try to hang onto that tiny sliver of fame.

If you said you "believed" in science in my Lab you'd be fired for endangering the engineers and other scientists.

(((Michael Ian Black)))

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100% factual

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Allies tortured German POWs. Gerstein claimed 25 million were killed, does that sound believable? At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers.
Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>o-ok, let's suppose you're right. Why does it matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite. Denial is ILLEGAL in 20 countries
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

science isn't a religion to believe in

>sun causes water to evaporate into water vapor
>sun gets extra spicy and ends a decade plus streak of weak ass hurricanes
>STOP. BUYING. OIL.

Sage

One political party starts with a conclusion that mankind is changing climate and assembles specific data points from a time period far too short to scientifically support such a claim and declares that the conclusion has been supported by the observational evidence for a hypothesis which was never a hypothesis to begin with, and also adds a footnote that some women have a penis and both sexes menstruate

The other party believes in using the scientific method

EVIDENCE IS RAYCYST OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD

>Climate change
The climate is always changing. It will continue to change regardless of what humanity does. Super storms happen, have always happened, and will always happen. You just happen to be alive when this once in a century event is happening.

Was our 12 year cat 5 drought a nothingburger?

I still have all the shit left over from the Ice-Age scare.

We need a /bullshit freaks say on twitter general/.

Shhhhh. Climate change hurts nonhuwhites the most.

>"believe" in science

When uneducated libtards try to sound smart

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, THIS MOTHERFUCKER IS STILL AROUND? I THOUGHT HE DIED IN 2007, KEK

>implying "science" is something you have to have faith in, like a religion
Low IQ people shouldn't even be taught science, just leave them with religion like in the good old days.

Now that is what I call a rare.

>believe
>in science

Why do people who """FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE BRO""" don't know anything about science? Is science some kind of religion? When I went to college for STEM, science was about gathering data. Opining over the results was often encouraged but not considered vital or necessary to the goal, which was simply to gather data. Sometimes the data you gathered would be flawed, due to a number of reasons. So it was often encouraged not to actually believe the data you gathered was ultimate truth.

>He has a point you know

Yeah, one party believes in 64 genders, that vaccines make you autistic, that gmo food will create mutant fallout babies, and that nuclear power should be banned.

I only remember him from commenting on the I love the 80s. All the commentators were shitty and unfunny.

/thread

To be fair, the Democrats don't believe in race science...

There really does need to be a revolution or agreement or pact or whatever these days.
>We'll agree to climate change if you you accept there are only 2 genders.
We really need something like that to happen.

>forgetting Sandy
>implying it has to be a cat5 to be devastating

>science
THE DEMOCRATS DON"T BELIEVE IN GENETIC SCIENCE. THEY CONSPIRE AGAINST GENETICALLY MODIFIED FOOD AND REFUSE TO ACCEPT GENETIC DIFFERENCES BETWEEN THE RACES. LET'S NOT GET STARTED ON WHICH PARTY DENIES VACCINES. (HINT: LIMOUSINE LIBERALS DON'T VACCINATE).

> BELIEVE
> IN SCIENCE

I used to think this guy was pretty funny.
There was one season of this show Stella that was a pretty funny absurdist comedy. I don't think many people liked it, but I did.
Sad to see him like this.

>progressives
>science

>liberals accusing others of exactly what they are guilty of

No way how crazy

Reminder that "Science" is the liberal word for "God".

Bad science is not science.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4192182/World-leaders-duped-manipulated-global-warming-data.html

Exposed: How world leaders were duped into investing billions over manipulated global warming data

The Mail on Sunday can reveal a landmark paper exaggerated global warming It was rushed through and timed to influence the Paris agreement on climate change America’s National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration broke its own rules. The report claimed the pause in global warming never existed, but it was based on misleading, ‘unverified’ data...

dailycaller.com/2017/07/05/exclusive-study-finds-temperature-adjustments-account-for-nearly-all-of-the-warming-in-climate-data/

>hile at the same time genuinely claiming with a straight face that race is a social construct
>>rename the topic to "climate change

Just make another one happen

>believe in science
science is a process, not a god

most people who "believe in science" have no idea how to do math, chemistry, physics, etc

it's horse shit

He got the word "literally" in there, so he must have really fired off a zinger.