Why are republicans so racist?

Why are republicans so racist?

>"So the liberal-leaning Public Policy Polling outfit posed a revealing question to Mississippi Republicans in their latest survey: "Do you think interracial marriage should be legal or illegal?""
>"Shockingly, 46 percent of the state's GOP voters replied "illegal." 14 percent bizarrely responded "not sure." That means about 60 percent of these Southern Republicans are hearkening back to a time--1958 to be exact--when the American mainstream overwhelmingly looked down on people with different shades of skin getting married."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mississippi_State_Sovereignty_Commission
youtube.com/watch?v=dGPeSUDbUJ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based Mississippi. Proud of my home state.

Based

Nice.

why is this a good thing?

Great! This is a very healthy attitude!

Fuck off subhuman.

Interracial marriage should be banned. Niggers have no place in the future of humanity.

>lobertarian
>Choosing being a racist cunt over personal liberty
Why am I not suprised

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

seriously though gl ignoring the largest coming source of low skilled labour for the next century

Liberty is only possible among humans. Animals are property and not our equals.

this is what happens in a democratic state when it is decided to give power to the government. if the people represent the state, then they get to decide what happens
wrong

They have absolutely no future. Why even bother supporting niggers and their self destructive ways when we can easily utilize other races for the tiny amount of unskilled labor that will be needed in the near future?

>We're seperate species
>Also ban interracial marriage
well wtf is your definition of human

My mom says there's a lot of black people in China

Why isn't the Europe line blowing up? Europe is shaping up to have a huge population boom from the influx of Africans and mudshits

>MISSISSIPPI, NO!
absolutely based

That's great.

I don't give a fuck about your opinion, there's no need for me to explain anything.
The future is us, we will crush and submit people like you. I don't need to justify me thoughts and my actions and I never will do.

because nothing good can come from adding nigger to it?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mississippi_State_Sovereignty_Commission

BASED MISSISSIPPI

Living standards are too high, Africans and Arabs will more or less match native birthrates

Wow so pro-liberty

nice

They're getting it all wrong. White men are allowed to COLONIZE any race, but white women are only allow to have sex with white men. If they cannot get a white man, they must remain chaste.

Mixed kids suffer more due to identity issues

Racial purity is something we should strive for, as once it's gone, it's gone forever

I couldn't marry an Asian waifu there? What an awful state!

Is there data supporting that?

The former, yes. They also have higher incidence of mental disorders.

Negroes aren't in any way threatened as a race. Blonde hair and blue eyes, are.

This isn't racism, as it's not saying one is better or worst, rather conservation.

They have some babies and get out of the basement you faggots

So you're telling me a bunch of people just willingly took a poll that likely used their public names to say they hate coal burners?

Ok jew

>Why are republicans so racist?
Because they have to live and work around niggers unlike pampered elitist bourgeoisie democrats.

Better question, why are racists so republican?

is that a belt fed mp5?

U ben warchin dat American Horror Story?

Could we have one thread where the first post isn't the best post

HK-51b. Basically a belt fed MP5 with .308 ammo.

youtube.com/watch?v=dGPeSUDbUJ4

Fuck off cunt, your country is totally pozzed.

Deal with your faggotry and abo problem and then you can talk to us.

Because we don't want to devolve into your smelly ghetto halfbreeds, Ahmed.

fuck off you dumb nigger

I need a mod

Where are the fucking mods?

Holy shit. Im too afraid to post in this thread now.

>American mainstream overwhelmingly looked down on people with different shades of skin getting married
Cry me a river faggot. White people weren't the only people not to be into race mixing. Blacks weren't interested in breeding whites either. And it's been like that forever. For centuries breeding with a foreigner or a member of another race was unthinkable. This is simply returning to the natural way of things.

It's Mississippi, nobody's views there changed in the first place.

WTF we are getting high IQ giga niggers in a few thousand years

Do you see Cardinals fucking Blue Jays?

he's ur father cleatus stand up for white nationalism and rip robert e lee the south will rise

>implying the iq tests aren't being rigged by jews to support niggers

>59% of Mississippi is white
Roughly half are a democrat. This means 16% of the non-whites want to ban interracial marriage. That's a healthy amount of Uncle Ruckuses

native euros are becomming less, imports are becomming more

They should do these polls on first gen immigrants from Latin America and Asia

Why gays want to have a ritual from a religion that doesn't like them?

It's like a Black man crying to the media that he can't join the KKK and he forces them to accept him. It's ridiculous.

You can place the blame for this squarely on Bill Gates and other "humanitarians" like him. Their idiocy and utter fucking arrogance is going to lead to a genocide like the world has never seen.

THIS WONT STOP
LOVE FROM THRIVING
ONLY STRENGTHEN THE
PROOF AS TO WHY IT SHOULD EXIST

WOMANKIND DECIDES FOR HERSELF THROUGH MEDITATION WHO SHE CAN BE WITH TO CREATE OFFSPRING ITS NOT UP TO DELUSIONAL SUPERIORITY EGO COMPLEXES FOUND IN STUPID RACIST OF WHITE MEN SEEKING TO CONTROL AND DESTROY THE SACRED FEMININE OF FREE WILL WITHIN WoMANKIND

THE JEALOUSY
IS UNREAL ASFFFFFFF

> the jealously of white men
> implying blacks don't get the same way when their women date white men
Good joke there cuck

What you are talking about is tyranny of the majority, not democracy. A true democracy has to protect minority rights.

Honestly if white people weren't under this crisis we are in, I would be fine with interracial marriage. But not in 2017. Not unless whites have countries to call their own and those countries are all 90% white.

I would vote against interracial marriage.

Looks like 46% of GOP voters in Mississippi may survive DOTR.

There's a suprising amount of us here.

I guess you havent noticed that minorities are dictating to the majority now.

No, I don't think they are.

>tfw black user
>just want white gf

46% isn't enough to win a vote, so what?

>

What's wrong with that? Multiracial kids aren't mentally sound. I know black-white kids are just as bad or even worse than niggers in terms of drug use, fighting, and such things. They're more suicidal and depressed than whites too. I'd feel the same way desu

>Interaccial marriage
>marriage
>nigges marrying

Someone post that infographic with the percentage of black men that up and leave as soon as the chick is pregnant

Segregation is what is needed. Segregation by the Atlantic Ocean.

Yeah, the US is going to need repopulating soon.

I like how the article says southern Republicans want to hearken back to a pre 1958 time when it was Democrats who enforced a racist marriage law

Yes, but it's Republicans who want this TODAY, not Democrats.

So it is basically HK21 with really short fixed barrel or G3 with belt feed system and short barrel. Basically silly range toy that can only rise from impracticality of after market manufacturers.

honestly thinking of moving to Mississippi because of OP's post

Countries like Nigeria fucking SUCK though. Huge population boom, little amount of space, and fuckall for infrastructure. They're supposed to reach 500 million in that country ALONE in the next 20-30 years iirc. It's fucking absurd.

Wtf I love a small fraction of Mississippi now

Niggers can't compete with increased automation and they are too stupid to even maintain those robots.

What the fuck is this?

because race mixing is degenerate you kike

Why do you people care who marries who.

Its a free country. Fuck off and stop telling people how to live.

based aussieposter

my home state is getting buttraped by several hurricanes atm

why is Africa seeing such exponential growth? Population booms usually only happen after agricultural revolutions, but Africa has very little agriculture so wtf?

SW MS reporting. I bet it's more than that, and I bet most white Democrats are on board with this too, as well as the Ubangis. You got yellow fever ? Stay the fuck out of my state, hoss.

We're no longer dumb enough to believe that diversity is a strength and that all people are the same.

Diversity means racial conflict and violence. It is our greatest weakness.

What a suprise people dont want nigger genes in their grandchildren. This is surely some great crime somehow

Go fuck a jew. Close enough for you?

Bill gates actually sterilizes africans for money

Yes, they are, i agree with your statement that we should protect minority rights, but every day we have mexicans marching, faggots marching, niggers chimping out, not for real slights, but to have more rights than white people, and our politicians cave to them because they are spineless bitches. A good firehose is in order for this shit. Ass beatings for uppity minorities needs to make a come back. The only other option is a white chimpout, do you want that Hans? Personally i wouldnt mind, i would relish the chance to shoot another nigger.

We are over run, if you want to live here you cant live in a city, the country is still great though.

cool, it would be cheaper to stop giving them food aid though.

if we give them welfare they just have more kids and then they all starve eventually, save your food aid for non-Africans

You've always been over run. Mississippi has the highest percentage of black population out of any state. Probably been like that for 150 years.

MIC predictions of the future.

>race = "shade of skin"
They have to know at this point that they're being disingenuous.

You're right, but they were pretty well controlled until recently.

>A true democracy has to protect minority rights.
The majority decides what those rights are.

>why is this a good thing?

why is it bad?

obvious paid troll is extra obvious tonight

well they do have to live completely surrounded by niggers so they would know best desu

So the state with lots of niggers in it is unexplucably biased against niggers.