Sit and calmly read this please Sup Forums

Sit and calmly read this please Sup Forums
Before anybody else says this i will say it first, yes, I’m just a dumb paranoid schizophrenic beaner. There it is, let's keep going. At the beginning of the year i said i was a member of the Mexican army, more specifically a Captain
>Mexican captains
Since then I’ve noticed how I’ve been gang stalked, now every phone call I make has echoes, everywhere I go there will be 3-6 police car near, if they’re not there before they’re going to just some minutes later(I’m actually surprised that they respond this effectively), how every single one of my contacts that I did not see frequently got spoofed, as soon as I stopped seeing a person in my everyday life they turned angry, annoying and bitchy, be either women or men, old or newly met persons.

Other urls found in this thread:

intellihub.com/fbi-and-nsa-outsource-their-harassment-of-targeted-individuals-and-watchlisted-individuals-to-private-firms/
pijamasurf.com/2011/02/el-verdadero-motivo-detras-de-la-guerra-contra-el-narco-blackwater-y-el-plan-para-un-estado-fallido/
gangstalkingmindcontrolcults.com/author/eric-karlstrom/
youtube.com/watch?v=tdv8IA1BvQM
nytimes.com/2017/06/19/world/americas/mexico-spyware-anticrime.html
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/06/19/world/americas/mexico-spyware-anticrime.html
amazon.com/New-Breed-Satellite-Terrorism/dp/1606939440/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1505018187&sr=8-3&keywords=A new breed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I’ve also noticed that as soon as I felt any attraction towards certain girls I barely saw some random day they would appear on my Facebook feed, for no reason at all. They tried to hurt me via making my friendships disappear, one by one. This time they went too far, and made the girl I loved the most turn against me, she hates me now. Now this is personal FBI niggers, I do not care anymore if she gets hurt, or if I get hurt, you made me lose the most important thing I’ve had, now I’m going to dedicate my entire life to go against you and your Jewish masters.
You can send me pics of her, pics of her family and house and cars, I do not care anymore, rape her, kill her, women get raped every day in this whole, and every day they’re trafficked, every day whole families get butchered, but you won’t stop me from being the one stone in your shoe.

>Now there are a few private companies, think of Blackwater” on a cyber-level, which are also masters of intrusion, hacking, identity theft, spoofing and 24/7 harassment of anyone who has been illegally and unconstitutionally watch-listed as a domestic threat. However NSA still has the budget, the tech-toys, the software and extra-judicial tactics which trump any of the subsequently mentioned private groups
intellihub.com/fbi-and-nsa-outsource-their-harassment-of-targeted-individuals-and-watchlisted-individuals-to-private-firms/

>De la mano del Pentágono y a través del Plan Mérida se encuentra en operaciones en México uno de los ejércitos privados más poderosos del mundo, Blackwater”
>Side by side with the Pentagon, and throught Mérida Plan there is to be found in Mexico one of the most powerful private Armies in the world, Blackwater
pijamasurf.com/2011/02/el-verdadero-motivo-detras-de-la-guerra-contra-el-narco-blackwater-y-el-plan-para-un-estado-fallido/

Aww, baby has an ego problem.

Shut up nigger. People don't have to like you. Stop focusing on stupid shit and learn to get along with people. Everything isn't about you.

t.FBI

Of course a Sup Forums user being gangstalked gets no answers :^)

Have you considered the chance you are just a big dork and socially inept?

Yeah being 32 years old and having a lot of friends here in the army is being a socially inept, totally explains the police officers i see everywhere i go :^)

Have you considered that you're projecting your internal reality onto the external world through metaphysical processes currently unknown to mankind, and that the only solution to your current problems is to cease projecting yourself into the version of the universe you most dread?

You mean i'm taking meme magic to new levels? Plausible.

I have schizophrenia.
You're describing something I experience.
Relax, smoke a blunt, make peace with death.
You won't die but once you stop tripping balls reality will come back.

You deserve it for lusting after white women. You can burn in Hell with the rest of the sinners.

Soo... Why exactly are they stalking you?

just cause you're socially well adjusted doesn't mean you're not a little crazy.

Except for the part you can't be in the army if you're
>using drugs
>mentally unhealthy
I got checked for the second, i'm not schizo, yet. It probably has affected me to see that many death bodies

how many shots and vaccines did they give you?

chegg'd
also "meme magic" is only "meme magic" because real magic is magic. People have been thinking, writing, and investigating these things for a lot longer than the term "meme magic" became a thing. Strictly speaking all magic is "meme magic", as the concepts and entities "meme magic" achieves is done through the same pseudo-linguistic symbolic reality that defines humans as people. We think of concepts, we project those concepts into the world around us. A bridge is a wall and a wall is a bridge, how you internally and externally refer and understand these things defines your reality. I could go on, but there are people a lot smarter and learned than I am that would be better suited to help you in this predicament. Just understand that if you stray too far from consensus reality you're going to have a bad time. Make a concerted effort to stay grounded or you'll loose yourself in the broader infinite-dimensional metaverse.

Yes this all sounds retarded, but Donald Trump is president and it was achieved in part by a bunch of socially inept neets on the internet practicing a form of numerology and rekindling the worship of an ancient god of chaos. It's time to start accepting the materialist understanding of the universe has limited utility.

white women are turbo whores, they just look better, not wife material.
It began when i came here at the begining of the year and made a thread
>Mexican Captain here AMA
Probably that, i also joked a lot about terrorism with some friends, it's laughable how easy would it be to commit a terror attack on Mexico.
As i said, i couldn't be in this job if i was even a little crazy

MODS HOLYSHIT

I believe you but seen my share of crazy vets.

HOW DO YOU FUCKING REPORT

Yeah, I've heard about that. Check out Allen Barker's Mind Control essays and jbhfile.com.

Basically you've been targeted by the government. They want to turn you into a spree-killer or a serial killer or an assassin. They do this because you have no value to society as a schizophrenic.

Wish I could help but you're fucked m8. They'll keep pushing you for years upon years upon years. You'll never be free. Not unless you were to disappear.

FUCKING MODSSSSSS

bro the fbi just got your thread deleted by posting this shit
MOOOOOOOOOODS

cp?

Yes

HOLY SHIIIIIIT WHAT THE FUCK

Yep, obvious too.

Gang stalking isn't real, you need medication. Your survival instinct honed to keep stupid caveman self alive is acting up. You are seeing patterns where none exist.

For example the things you claim to notice are almost surely visual clues you pick up because they stand out. You see police cars, but how many other types of cars are you ignoring that happen as often or more so?

Man, what gamms.

>they just look better
yeah and so do white men

earlier today more was posted too
is it safe to come here with that shit being posted? fucking pedos need to hang

those thumbnails are on your computer forever man. time to bury your hard drive

>commit a terror attack on Mexico.
Desu
Let's say religion of peace committed an attacked there. What would the locals think?

Yeah, it's not uploaded from your IP. Dont download it either.

guess I should cyanide too just in case huh?

>is it safe to come here with that shit being posted?
yeah its safe just don't download it, try not to click either, and report the post

actually this, i had this thoughts recent weeks, never been agressive towards anybody that is not a narco, recently i just wanted to go around like a terrorist.
it was probably FBI itself the ones who posted that. too much coincidence, i barely have time to post in here
>Gang stalking isn't real, you need medication
CIA niggers GET OUT
The problem with police cars is that they're everywhere i go, and the police officers usually enter whatever place i'm in, be either a cafeteria or small shop

I'm not joking lad. If you are arrested for something and they search your computer, they will find those thumbnails and nail you for possession.

gaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

>JUST WHAT WE NEEDED
>JUST WHAT WAS MISSING
>NOW WE ALSO HAVE TO DEAL WITH TERRORISM
Something like that, hard to do so since cartels are far more effective than CIA FBI and NSA niggers to stop criminals

I recommend you look into this guy's work and the radio work he does. Kev Baker Show and Anthony Patch has him on.

gangstalkingmindcontrolcults.com/author/eric-karlstrom/

lad how can they find that you clicked on the image anyways?

kek im rolling for a major happening in mexico city, no cartel shit religion of peace shit

He's fucking with u

I believe you. What the fuck can you do? Maybe they are trying to get you to commit acts of terrorism. Idk. World is fuckd more than we know. Pic related

In this one, Dr. Karlstrom talks about defensive mechanism (either this part or part 2).

youtube.com/watch?v=tdv8IA1BvQM

The last girl i was in love with suggested some meds, Olanzapine and Setraline, today i went to a pharmacy, guess what, they sold me those without any medical recipe.
Keep in mind this, there's another 3 phamarcies near, none of them sold me it without medical recipe, also the one i bought this from was solicting an employee

I'm on olanzapine.

Faggot is correct.

Memes are focii. They are sort of modern day sigils.

What does it do?
I won't take it, i bought it as a proof that someone is fucking with me

Not much. If I stop taking it and don't sleep shit gets weirder than before I was on it.

Why the fuck would someone be after you? Stop being a creep

user... Olanzapine is for schizophrenia, Setraline is for depression

>schizophrenic
Have you thought about entering a psychatric ward. My schizo gf spent 6 months in one and came out a much healthier person. She's longer tense as fuck all the time and even has a job now.

Going to these places has a stigma I guess but they also really help.

Okay i will see it later, i barely have free time.
Hope you get better, i don't use that. I won't.

Maybe because i'm one of the few members of the army that actually wants to do something else than just catching narcos? Also it happened since i told Sup Forums about my job

She suggested them, she doesn't know shit about psychiatry or medicine at all. Who told her?

Are you attractive? did you bang any white chick?

Okay listen hans, i have to see dead bodies every other day, count how many, how did they die etc, we get checked mentally every month or so, the psychologist nor the psychiatrist have found anything, i even told them about this situation, still nothing

No, but i've seen plenty of my guys get on some american tourists pants

>he doesn't realize that psychiatric wards are essentially prisons by another name in mexico
>he doesn't know that mexico is effectively in a civil war between the cartels and a gutless state

Hes a cucked kraut, bruv. What do you expect from a nation bending over to mudslimes?

nice. I love when Latino and Levantine guys bang and breed European and Russian girls

I prefer the country this way, peace? no war no guns no shootings? so the people can become soft first worlders that love cucking themselves? nah, some deaths are ok
seekys

>we get checked mentally every month or so, the psychologist nor the psychiatrist have found anything
Some doctors are legit retarded. The stories I could tell you about fuckheads being utterly inept at diagnosis. If I were you, I'd try getting one more doctor's opinion just to make sure. Couldn't hurt.

>kys
Why? See Gigi Hadid or Jessica Alba as an example

Of fucking course the concept of a functioning state baffles you Tyrones

you have schizophrenia

i've checked with 5 psychologist, 3 psychiatrist, 2 neuropsychiatrist, still nothing

Ever been to Mexico Hans? I could tell you some stories. Anyways about that Zersetzung thing...it kinda loses its effectiveness when the subject becomes aware of it, ja?

i'd stalk that pussy

> Muh working government
> Muh Gemany formed in late 1800's
> Muh changed government radically 4 times in last hundred years
> Muh society collapsing and changing all the time
> Muh diversity and Commie leader
> Muh minority status in major cities growing

Muh sides, bruv.

>germany
>functioning state
not by the end of the year, hans

>muh I voted a literal fucking chimpanzee for president twice and still believe I have any say about the cuck levels of other countries
Top fucking kek Shaquille.

Not really Sup Forums related. Take your meds and get a grip, Jose.

> Muh I voted in a commie fat cunt hellbent on ruining Germany and Europe 4 times

Top fucking lel, Klauss.

CIA niggers
GET
OUT
OF MY
THREAD

>everywhere I go there will be 3-6 police car near, if they’re not there before they’re going to just some minutes later

i have noticed this too, everytime i do 0-60 in my car after a turn or after a red light a police car tails me for a few miles. it is getting spooky.

> Don't have time
> REEEEEEEEEES at shitposters

How about you focus on researching solutions in between reloads, Miguel.

who did you piss off when you were in the Mexican army?

I don't think it has anything to do with my job specifically. I'm not that important here.

Are you shure its not the cartels stalking you ?

worry about narcos not fbi

Cartels take only the worst and dumbest citizens possible, there's no way they pull something like this, also cartels would just kill my ass,many times they were armed and i was not, they could've killed me.

Gangstellung IS real
The whole shtick if it to make the targeted person seem insane so they can need be dragged to court themselves

I suggest getting the book
A NEW Breed stellite terrorism
From amazon

A doctor explains how it's done and differs from actual shizophrenia

Normies can easily dismiss it but truth you never know until you're targeted yourself
Once the Gov is onto you you're fucked
They don't have to murder you
Just make your life unbearable and turn into a wreck

Talk to your superiors in the military about it maybe...Try to seek government relocation and protection...or just hop the board to the US.

You would probably be granted legitimate refugee status.

Germany is kinda like a failed state when you look at it that way, arent they. I never approached it from that angle before, thanks user.

you stupid beaner now i got your name.
i'm coming for you.
learn to clear your info off stuff before posting.
ill see you soon.

Unless you pissed off Hillary Clinton, most feds wont kill you over here unless you pose a threat.

wtf i love commies now?
Ok, will check the book when i got more time, too many suggestions on this thread already.
And yes, i've been seen as crazy by some friends.

I've done that, the problem is if it's my own goverment i wouldn't ever know, probably nobody in my whole batallion knows about it.
Mexican Government has already the technology to spy on it's citizen see
>nytimes.com/2017/06/19/world/americas/mexico-spyware-anticrime.html

The goal is often to isolate the individual so they cannot function in normal society (He's on Sup Forums so he's more than halfway there).

Then comes the reprogramming.

Ever hear about those folks that say "I heard voices to go kill these people." Yeah, some are loonies, no doubt, but others...

Just remember, we and many other nations poured in A LOT of money into social/behavioral/mind control technologies. It goes back to the 50's with theory, 60's with drugs, 70's with EM waves on the mind, and it's only getting worse.

Into archive
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/06/19/world/americas/mexico-spyware-anticrime.html

still...what do you prefer, getting chopped up and choked with your own dick or jail in a US prison?

Col. Miguel Hidalgo.

Stop posting. Youve already said too much.

It happened to Ted Kazynski

It sounds POSSIBLE, but it really seems like a waste of resources to target one random insignificant conspiracy theorist.

Its not like 1984 where EVERYONE is under control and one random person can be targeted.

or like when someone thinks that the gov is flying helicopters over their house or some shit.

they have better things to do with that fuel

Required reading on the topic of gangstalking

amazon.com/New-Breed-Satellite-Terrorism/dp/1606939440/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1505018187&sr=8-3&keywords=A new breed

Breivik go back to your playstation.
I'd prefer that before going crazy and becoming a terrorist
yeah because i should totally be scared of some anons, i'm already followed around, it's probably safer if i doxxed myself right now. Anyways good luck getting to me, i literally live in a military base

debes

Youre mentally ill, retard. You may not have been when you first joined the army, but things like schizophrenia can manifest later in life.

So stop wasting our time and go get medicated you dumb fuck.