Ben Shapiro's visit to Berkeley is getting worse coverage than Irma's landfall

Ben Shapiro's visit to Berkeley is getting worse coverage than Irma's landfall.

All because of you, Nazis. You turned America communist.

>polo shirt with a suit
who came up with that idea?

Ahh. Seeing that the public is getting disgusted by SJWs and are fighting back. See people everywhere starting to say SJWs helped fuel Nazis in America, the only thing Americans hate worse than SJWs.

You see the effectiveness of this and twist it against your enemies.

When will you guys stop copying /pol.

>You turned America communist

Can he fuck off from Berkeley? It's enough already with this Jew.

I still have no idea who this is, or if I should begin to care.

A jew neocon, dont listen to him or the sjws booing him off stage

The media were always fucking commies. They're just not hiding it anymore. Should have listened to McCarthy when we had the chance.

Watch him debate liberals on youtube. He also has his own podcast, it's yuge.

Shapiro is great. Leftypol is trying to screw with /pol.

SJWs have single handedly created a massive white identity movement. A majority of those kids used to be moderate to very progressive. Gamergate is a classic example of SJWs creating the fires they attempt to put out.

When is he in Berkeley and what is he doing there? I'm going to be in Berkely next week

IS HE ACTUALLY FLARING HIS FUCKING NOSTRILS JESUS CHRIST

>suit
That's a blazer you uncultured swine

You are right.. I cannot believe he was ever taken seriously with his bullshit identity.

>Shapiro is great
Michelle Fields. The kike showed his true colours.

a child in a child-man's body aka ben shapiro

How long can he get away with this fucking larp? He's whiter than a Spaniard.

i bet his nostril muscles have alot of stamina, like he can probably flare those babies for minutes at a time by now

Blacks are known for larger nostrils and big dicks

>America
>A couple of shit colored liberal cities
something doesn't add up

Wew, America won't turn communist just yet. California on the other hand... That ship has sailed. Only 1/4 babies being born is white, most of the middle class has already left or is looking to leave, and personally I believe that Governor Brown will pass a sanctuary state bill (or just say fuck it and not cooperate with ICE agents.) I look forward to when whites are being hunted down like they are in South Africa. Get to see if I have what it takes to survive against a communist occupation. If a racewar/civil war breaks out it will be started in a shit hole like CA.

He should use a bronzer like Trump.