THIS HAS GOT TO BE A WEATHER WEAPON

twitter.com/Kaydi_K/status/906579283950403585

WE ARE UNDER ATTACK THIS IS NOT FUCKING POSSIBLE

Other urls found in this thread:

arrl.org/news/haarp-facility-to-reopen-in-2017-under-new-ownership
washingtonpost.com/news/capital-weather-gang/wp/2017/09/09/hurricane-irma-is-literally-sucking-the-water-away-from-shorelines/?utm_term=.a4f01766414e
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/capital-weather-gang/wp/2017/09/09/hurricane-irma-is-literally-sucking-the-water-away-from-shorelines/?utm_term=.a4f01766414e
youtube.com/watch?v=C4nCy5CITc8
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=_4Tnsut1OME
twitter.com/Kaydi_K/status/906631297895997441
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Russia caused all this.

Happens all the time. Read the whole thread numbnuts.

wow, Florida is gonna have on nice storm surge.

OCEAN COMPLETELY GONE FOR AS FAR AS YOU CAN SEE.

IT IS TIME TO FUCKING PANIC OKAY

What happened I'm on a 3ds so I can't check twitter

You guys are fucked, now is a good time to panic and RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!

So why didn't this happen in Puerto Rico?

>I do not understand how weather works so I will instead scream that the sky is falling

Are you people legitimately fucking inbred?

The hurricane releases the same amount of heat as a 10 megaton nuclear bomb going off every 20 minutes

How could a weather weapon cause this? And don't give me any butterfly effect bullshit

Pressure in the storm is so low it literally moves an entire ocean lmao irma gonna merk burgertards to kingdom come

Uhh it's called seeding... In the same way that you can create a dam, or a canal, disturbing the natural flow of the planet's atmosphere through any means can result in "weather modification"

>Butterfly effect bullshit
Next

HAARP Facility to Reopen in 2017 under New Ownership
arrl.org/news/haarp-facility-to-reopen-in-2017-under-new-ownership

How do you explain this

JUST BAD FUCKING WEATHER? NIGGER THE OCEAN IS GONE

yo guys you do realize the 4th horseman is here right

That's a sign of a Tsunami you fucking retarded slut

Holy shit, they are fucked.

THIS 100%

Explain

Somehow this all happens due to natural phenomenon, but it also shows that there is some sort of cosmic order at work, no one is untouchable, even the most powerful nation cannot tame the tides and the wind.

>sign of tsunami
>decide to get closer

RUN YOU STUPID FUCKS

You might be retarded.
>washingtonpost.com/news/capital-weather-gang/wp/2017/09/09/hurricane-irma-is-literally-sucking-the-water-away-from-shorelines/?utm_term=.a4f01766414e

>"It also may be experiencing the effects of what I call the hurricane “bulge.” In the center of the storm, where there is extreme low pressure, water is drawn upward. Low pressure is basically a sucking mechanism — it sucks the air into it, and when it’s really low, it can change the shape of the surface of the ocean. As the storm draws water toward the center, it gets pulled away from the surroundings.

In any case, this isn’t the sign of a tsunami. The water will return to Long Island, and it probably won’t rush back with any great force. It will probably be back by Sunday afternoon."

Archive please unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/capital-weather-gang/wp/2017/09/09/hurricane-irma-is-literally-sucking-the-water-away-from-shorelines/?utm_term=.a4f01766414e

>I'm on a 3ds
What kind of faggot shit is this? Do we have something worse than phoneposters now?

>I looked and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine, and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth. ( Revelation 6:7-8)

The 4th Horseman represents death

That looks like a sign of an incoming tsunami. That nigress should have GTFO there the moment she noticed the water was gone.

yeah the water will just stay there guys don't worry.

Another retard

Also the 4th Horseman is a combination of all the other 3 horses

1 horse represents War (WW3)
1 horse represents Famine
1 horse represents plague (Ebola/Zika)
4th = all those + death.

whoah it's almost like the hurrican moves water or something!?!?!

Do people not realize the water that is going to flood Florida has to come from somewhere?

Yeah Nigga Jesus gonna make that water float like the red see and stay mid air just because you refuse to accept your own intelligence.

Praise Jesus.

Let me guess you are the same nigger that said Houston wouldn't be flooded or hit by a tsunami either.

This isn't as salient of a retort as you think it is.

I haven't said anything to you, you fucking jagaloon.

Plot twist, nibuiru is approaching the South Pole disturbing the oceans by tugging on the earth

youtube.com/watch?v=C4nCy5CITc8

didn't you see the news article.

The water will just float mid air and ignore the hurricane and slowly come back in because Jesus.
Enjoy the pit of hell, deceiver.

P-please for all of us ...............................................................kys.

Bullshit cunt. Water just doesn't magically return back peacefully and place itself back into its normal position. It will come flooding back and probably onto the shore into the homelands.

MOTHER OF FUCK.
the ocean doesn't just disappear.

I will kill people like you In Jesus's Name.

Guess what you are wrong.

A tropical storm did it in 2012, way less power. You know nothing

>youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=_4Tnsut1OME

Not before an emu fucks you in the ass you neeky cunt.

>unIronically believing the washingtonpost

YEAH IT DOES
LISTEN TO
l2hxL+4t
its just going to casually roll back in at 200mph

I am an Emu white boi

Seeding isn't butterfly effect retard

>tsunami
>in the Caribbean
You are retarded. I should have known considering the frogposting.
Saging this shit thread

Yea because 200 + mph winds just left the vicinity you fucking prick. Storm surge isn't caused by a plate subduction, which would actually cause a tsunami. It's caused by wind. You lose.

Its game over, bros.

You can still see the water. Dude the Ocean is completely fucking gone from eyesight.

>The Earth's surface curves out of sight at a distance of 3.1 miles,

That is 3 miles of nothing find a fucking video that shows 3 miles of nothing

lose what lol ? Theres gunna be a big wave.

Obviously, the ocean isn't a completely flat plane you moronic clod.

my shitty Galaxy J3 Prime records in 1080p video
why do all these people have such shit cellphones?

Not a good troll.

Nothing remotely close yeah, I thought there was no such video. Obviously this is nothing like I have seen before and it is big

Mods can we ban this user? Clearly underage

Uh... when the ocean pisses off, it's your turn to
get the fuck out of there and climb the highest thing out there

whats water level ?

Stop replying to me faggot.

no its fine there will be no wave of water or surge and the 200mph winds left the area are you not listening to the guy with the meme flag ?
look at this fucking loser

>not ti82posting
What are you a fag or something?

Your brain is under attack

its been back to normal for a while
G A Y

flat earthers btfo

>The land looks pretty flat to me.

Look, I'm calling Tsunami, Even though you might be right I am also pointing out the fact that this is a good sign that a tsunami will be coming their way, it's a well known fact that water disappears before getting WAVED. Seriously you are calling people retards for claiming it's a tsunami when this is a clear obvious sign of tsunami. Nothing retarded in been educated in why the fucking water just randomly disappears, and NO THIS SHIT ISN'T FUCKING NORMAL, EVEN THE "LOCALS" ARE CONFUSED, IF IT WAS NORMAL THE LOCALS WOULD BE "LOL THE WATER IS GONE AGAIN"

nah mate.

>slowpoke tsunami

there is a very high chance haarp created (or magnified irma)

Not yet he isn't. The first horseman isn't even here yet. But soon, every day i become more sure of it.

>I have only ever seen a movie tsunami and never a real life one.

You are in for a surprise and so are they.

Someone still doesn't realise that they are indeed retarded and "triggered". Enjoy your loss. Use better syntax also.

>twitter.com/Kaydi_K/status/906631297895997441

>3ds
kek what a fuckign manchild

Incorrect.

Then why didn't it happen in Puerto Rico?

there is a very high chance mexicans created (or magnified irma)

>wapo telling people to stay put for the megatsunami so they can write articles about how global warming kills thousands of innocent island niggers later

user, I have eclipsed all of the other 3 inside of me.
Death is the last one and we held hands today.
I don't think you understand. Famine, war, pestilence already came and had their bread

(((ownership)))

Its true, I've never seen a tsunami, but I also don't see any reports of earthquakes in the area and this is a better explanation. If the ocean is taller in one spot the water needs to come from somewhere.

This is wrong. Stop making stuff up.

Okay I'll think of you if i'm wrong, but think of me when the island gets WAVED

I wish I knew you IRL so I could place a bet on it.

kek

this is how far you guys have gone up insanity creek. Instead of acknoledging that global warming is causing stronger and stronger hurricanes, and other weather events, you choose instead to spread wild conspiracy theories that this is somehow some sort of "attack"? An attack? From who, aliens? Russians? Do you people see how blinded you are by right wing propaganda? Stop listening to Alex Jones. It rots your mind.

I wish I knew you in real life so I could sucker punch you and throw your unconscious body into a dumpster. Setting it on fire before anyone notices.

>2017
>not having 5D megaultra gammaray definition

jooz are using a tesla system

kill yourself

why don't they start naming storms after Mexicans and why doesn't Trump build a wall on the southern coast? the storm will have to travel back because it knows it's not welcomed here.

I don't know? Look you are talking to someone who "isn't very educated in this subject"

Gaben fortold it but we wouldn't listen. HL3 was always going to be a real life episode.

Famine must be on a globsl scale. If tgis shit keeps up we will have him, war will kill 1/3 of the population and pestilence will bring global disease. The very notion that tgis one hurricane is the 4th horseman is laughable.

its hurricane season boyz

Mate I bet you are a weak cunt irl
>threatening people over the internet
#1 Sign of a weak faggot, pathetic.

Christ Farley El Nino skit.webm

>doesnt refute me
at least you tried