/Auspol/ Sunday Lunch Edition

>TOUGH NEW LAWS INCLUDING JAIL TIME AND FINES FOR VANDALS WHO DAMAGE CAPTAIN COOK MONUMENTS
archive.is/OhsVv

>Why hasn't Australia developed more diverse regional accents?
archive.is/BaPdP

>Melbourne doctor raided amid claims GPs helping parents avoid vaccinating kids
archive.is/IaJek

>Australians laugh at Americans as six gorillian goys were told to evacuate their homes
archive.is/N7Yd8

VOTE NO

Other urls found in this thread:

theage.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/support-for-samesex-marriage-falling-and-no-vote-rising-advocate-polling-shows-20170908-gydnpt.html
theage.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/yes-and-no-campaigners-clash-outside-brisbane-church-20170907-p4yvsj.html
heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/kindergarten-program-to-stop-sexism-in-fouryearolds-comes-under-fire/news-story/46d943bece3f1b1bfcf3344b101216f5
theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/education/gendertheory-targets-set-on-sexist-preschoolers/news-story/1cf53c83e044e24efa1d26d0c94b5bc3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>TOUGH NEW LAWS INCLUDING JAIL TIME AND FINES FOR VANDALS WHO DAMAGE CAPTAIN COOK MONUMENTS

now that's what I like to hear

have a bump cunt

any update on smerfitt electrical?

What's for lunch lads?
I'm eating a Vegemite sandwich

Weetbix.. But this is breakfast time for me. I sleep late lol

This and a packet of burger rings

What ethnicity do I look Sup Forums?

So how do I vote NO to the pooftas? Do I just wait for a letter in the mail box? I have already registered.

Pierogi and vodka. It's mah bday today and going to spend sunday lunch with them and their conservative catholic racism

Anyone catch the ABC yesterday about 1:30-2:00?
They were discussing the use of words like fuck and cunt in political discourse.

Maltese

The letters will arrive next week.

This week***

I get varying answers ranging from Greek, Italian, French, to Russian

alright mates what happens here

Nah m8, you look Italian.

I don't have any Italian ancestors though

what are you actually

You sure your mom was faithful to your dad?

poosters vs poorm grand final?

Met a chick at the club last night lads but blew it by saying I wanted her friend instead.

>5.5% jewish

|
>
|

theage.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/support-for-samesex-marriage-falling-and-no-vote-rising-advocate-polling-shows-20170908-gydnpt.html
dumb cunts are finally starting to realise that havin a stitch up with people for disagreeing with them doesnt help promote their side

theage.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/yes-and-no-campaigners-clash-outside-brisbane-church-20170907-p4yvsj.html
>The "yes" protest was organised by the National Union of Students.
holy fuck they want to be like american left wings so hard.

I know right, only 1/16th kike yet it makes up what I look like, meanwhile my mum and brother have blonde hair and green eyes

Cunty

Holy fuck this is amazing

A few months ago I saw a sign at USyd advertising a feminist protest protesting a MRA protest. I couldn't stop laughing

>At the start of a two-month campaign, the confidential research provided to Fairfax Media shows support for a "no" vote has risen, as has the number of people who say they don't know how they will vote.

huuuungghhh.. i knew i loved this country for a reason

I think I know you.

The protest was not a 'clash' it was just the lunatic left. The media made it out to be some kind of fight but there were no other groups except the Student unionist.

AND the student Union was organised by the Labor MP's in QLD they have close ties to the useful idiots in the Student Unions.

I COME FROM A LAND DOWN UNDAHHH!!!

Just got back from Church. Archbishop Stylianos had my priest deliver a sermon imploring all Christians to vote in the postal survey, and to vote 'no'. Greek Orthodox Church isn't cucking like the others.

its hilarious. i live in melbourne and am at uni so i get you mate 100%. every fucking corner you turn theres so retarded shit going on down here. a few months back the state government brought in a new education course for kindergarten. gonna cost like 2 mil to teach 4 yr old kids that they are sexist ect.
heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/kindergarten-program-to-stop-sexism-in-fouryearolds-comes-under-fire/news-story/46d943bece3f1b1bfcf3344b101216f5
theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/education/gendertheory-targets-set-on-sexist-preschoolers/news-story/1cf53c83e044e24efa1d26d0c94b5bc3
>A tender to train 4000 early childhood educators during the next year has warned that children as young as four can show signs of sexist behaviour.
i couldnt fucking believe it. wrote to my local MP who couldnt give two shits (some arab muso cunt) i cant wait till im done at uni and can get the fuck out of melbourne/victoria

Yep. I'm only sticking around in aus long enough to do my work placement in my degree then fucking off back to japan. I'm fucking if my kids are going to be indoctrinated in this nonsense at school

You're a international student?

do it cunt, it's easier before you've got kids

probably gonna move my family elsewhere before my son starts school though, if i wanted 24/7 commie bullshit i'd go live in china

have another bump cunt

How big was the gay marriage thing in Brisbane?

aldi pepperoni pizza topped with don stras, coon and freshly stolen chilies. get on my lvl cunts.

Nope. I started my degree when I was in Japan working. Came back to do the work placement requirement and was greeted with unfettered faggotry. The intent was to stay here so our kids would be near their extended family. In light of this nonsense moving back to sanity is far more attractive.

How's Greek ortho take to Anglo members of the Church?

Honestly into there's some crazy shit going down here right now espesh in melb, but compared to the rest of the world its actually pretty mild I got family and friend in britain, ireland and europe and compared to those countries they make Melbourne look like Texas XD, just look at our parliament we have Pauline Hanson, Cory Bernardo, Jackie lambie, David leyonhjelm etc these people would be in prison for hate crimes in the UK they had have no chance of a career lol whats going on is a bit of a flash in the pan I think

Anyone can join. Denying someone entry to the Church on racial grounds is a heresy (Phyletism).

had an ultimate box from kfc

I went to a Greek ortho wedding a while ago. The church was beautiful.

How likely is the slippery slope argument going to be real?
I think gays should be able to get married but I don't want kids to get tricked into cutting their dicks off

who else here /AUSslav/?

nah anglo-celtic

i reckon. busting my arse doing this medical degree trying do some good and ive got cunts doing fucking useless gender study courses. yelling in my ear because im a white straight christian man about how im the worst person to ever exist (you know the deal).

You're no aussie, you're a fucking slav.
You don't get a demonym.

3rd generation Pole-Aussie here.

>I think gays should be able to get married
You're going to have to explain this you fucking faggot enabling cunt.

But this is happening regardless of the outcome of the gay marriage vote. What grounds is there to claim that the issues are connected besides them both coming under LGBT?

>how are two examples of the same subversive philosophy connected?

>>Why hasn't Australia developed more diverse regional accents?

Can someone kill the NUS?
Cucked student associations have to pay them a few grand a year to be affiliated with their bullshit.

A VB you soft cunt

what site cobber

23andme but I recommend ancestrydna

didnt vote

how do u even vote? scared my sister has taken my vote and put in yes in my place

i meant for the local election you doofus

A blunt followed up with some fish and chips.

and voting for fag marriage isnt compulsory so i wont be doing it

Bogan untermensch.

who /drunk/ here?

m8 I will fucking wreck you

The missus is going to bring me home some kastu chicken nori rolls.

still scared desu

>holy fuck they want to be like american left wings so hard.
Irony is that the Australian left hate America and Americans more than anything, but they are a carbon copy of American leftards with the same (((American))) boss Soros

I'm going on a date with an Aussie chick. What do
?

dont they are a bunch of uppity cunts

Give her a black eye

fingolian

Mate you look like some little slavshit cunt from the balkans.

Dry alki here - have one for me m8.

Calling the Slippery Slope a fallacy is a meme. These people want more than gay marriage, this is just their first target. And if they get it they'll have momentum and have created a floodgates precedent for legalization and acceptance for all kinds of decency. When we turn our backs on Christianity where do we get our idea of law and sense? Why, the most popular feels of the day of course! What could go wrong with that?

Even the most hardcore Euphoria Warriors are starting to realize that Christianity is the only thing holding the best parts of the world together. Ol' Dicky Dawson himself has even made tentative statements in support of Christianity in the face of Islamic encroachment upon Europe.

holy fucking kek that's excellent

WHERE WOMEN GLOW AND MEN PLUNDERRRR

I was thinking we'd have dinner at my place and I'd rent out the nearest BBC to show her a good time.

Is it just me or is it easy to tell someone's not local by their accent? I can tell when someone's from Fagbourne or Bogansbane easily. I live in Sydney and I can even notice a difference when I go down to Illawarra but I can't pinpoint exactly what it is.

start stretching your anus, they like to peg

where nignogs get put 6feet unda

Finger her in a nightclub

people from rural areas tend to have thicker accents, asians seem to sound almost american if they don't have the stereotypical accent, wogs and lebs have there own thing going, like aussie but with a mouthful of peanut butter

Most inner city Melbournians like the ones that hang around in the cbd don't have accents. The ones in outer suburbs Melbourne and the ones in the country still have accents.

Tin of tuna and some chocolate biscuits
might wash it down with a beer yet, I don't know.

when are the results coming out, any ideas?

Couple a beers and a chicken schnitty m8.

> inb4 "snitty"

>whitey rate diken

>full

Mussies can live in the centre if they want. Would probably feel like home.

Is it true that all Australians live in Sydney?

no australians live in sydney

HEX
E
X

Dunno cunt, do you all live in pyramids?

Entirely. Now fuck off.

this
fucking kek

>tfw don't have an Australian accent
People semi-regularly mistake me for an American or something. I don't sound like anything and I never have. It's awful.