Cannibalism for ideological purposes

>Cannibalism for ideological purposes

>There have been some reports of cannibalism for ideological reasons during the Cultural Revolution and Great Leap Forward. The most well documented example is in the village of Wuxuan, Guangxi Autonomous Region where in the local officials began to practise cannibalism between May and July of 1968 during the Cultural Revolution, resulting in the imprisonment of 15 local officials. Although the Party and the relatives of the victims are aware of this, it has yet to be made public in China. In 1986 and 1988, Zheng Y (Cheng I), a former Red Guard and the author of Scarlet Memorial, went down to Guangxi where he obtained documents detailing the cannibalism. "For the first time in our long history Chinese ate people, not because there was a famine and they were starving to death, but for political reasons. I think thousands participated in the cannibalism and at least many hundreds were eaten. The Party knows all about it," said Zheng. According to Cheng, hundreds of men, women, and children deemed enemies of the Revolution were killed and eaten by the perpetrators, who even gave comments on the best way of preparing the meat - apparently by broiling not boiling.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_cannibalism?wprov=sfla1

Is this a case of commies being evil or the Chinese being crazy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_traditional_Chinese_medicines#Human_penis
zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/中国食人史
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is what happens when Leftism goes unchecked.

>Not taking the human pill

Here.

This too.

Drugs are drugs you fat American

Stop consuming them

And this.

>preparing the meat - apparently by broiling not boiling.
to this day it sickens me that there are people who will BOIL meat over preparing it LITERALLY any other way
why the fuck would anything other than shellfish and crustaceans need to be boiled

>but for political reasons
wat?

>how to solve the obesity problem

fug

Jesus

Fuck you boiled gook and potatoes is delicious

that's fucking based desu

Albert Fish, the Werewolf of Wisteria, mentioned he was indoctrinated into canibalism by someone who learned of its common practice in china.
He rated the rump of a child as the most toothsome dish in all gastronomy.
that guy was a real jerk.

>what is mad cow disease

The chinese cannibalize for health reasons as well. William Pierce did a segment about it.

20,000-30,000 Civilians were eaten

Chinese food.

>banned by Judeo-Christian laws
A kike wrote this. Only mormons have any ban on food.

Okay.

What are your thoughts on Chinese cannibalism?

Fuck off shill.

>1 post
>5+ posts going to be probably 30+
i think you're that insane spic living mexico on a us proxy who spams anti-chinese stuff everywhere. you're a dog eating cannibal race that's soulless and should be exterminated.

Well, they are humanitarians, that was the logical next step

t. members of the Confucius Institute

>you're a dog eating cannibal race that's soulless and should be exterminated.

I'm not Chinese though.

you're an insane spic who lives in mexico and uses proxy to shill anti-chinese stuff everywhere. hey subhuman why don't you use your real flag? you're a mexicant not an american.

you're a mexican. you're even worse

>hey subhuman why don't you use your real flag?

Hahaha.

you're the totally insane spic living in mexico who hates white men and america. you use american proxies spamming anti-chinese stuff. you're from a cannibal dog eating subhuman race worse than anything chinks are.

i want to feed you spics into this

>hey subhuman why don't you use your real flag?

You're still pretending to be white, Chang?

i can't see human being good, it would be extremely gamey and offal
though it's not a far stretch from mexican "cuisine" cows tongues, brains, pigs feet, mule testicles, etc etc
i refuse to eat even tomatoes or mushrooms, i could never be a part of the cabal because there is no way i'm going to literally consume someone's nasty ass, what the fuck? subhumans, i swear

>chicken testicles fall outside of the range of typical Western diets
lol what?
>scorpions fall outside of the range of typical typical Western diets
thats almost as retarded as saying we dont have cangaroos in our diet, 95% of "the West" historically didnt even have scorpion to add them to our diet and the small shit thats crawling in Italy and Greek can hardly be used as food
>banned by Judeo-Christian law
does the faggot that made this even have a clue about diets in history?

Haha. Jackie Chankoro, don't motivate me to make a new China red pill about the following:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_traditional_Chinese_medicines#Human_penis

i don't care about chinks you stupid filthy subhuman spic piece of garbage. i just want to feed you spics into a meat grinder and remove you from earth.

see unlike you subhuman piece of shit. i can say they're chinks they eat dogs and they die like cattle. i don't give a fuck cause i'm not a chink. you're a filthy fucking subhuman spic savage worse than chinks. you should all be killed and once you're dead then white men can decide what's the fate of chinks

Whatever you say, Ling. I enjoy your undercover work, keep it up.

>I'm not the shill YOU'RE THE SHILL
>contenues posting the same shit daily

>gif

>inb4 punch a nazi changes to eat a nazi

you realize you spics shit out in the open more than chinese do? china is at .7% while you're at 10%+ and don't even have clean running water or working plumbing in most of your country

Cannibalism had been common in China throughout the history.
They sold human meat in fucking public market, they even have recipes.
This is not communist thing, this is a real culture of China.
zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/中国食人史

>china is at .7%
There is no goddamn way that's true. Chinks shit in street all the time, even when they're in developed cities with plumbing.

>China
>0.7%

>that guy was a real jerk
wow, the more ~I hear about this guy, the less I like him

google public defecation and look at all the indian images. now type public defecation china and look at the stats. sorry retard but china isn't the street shitters. that's india and mexico.

>insane spic
>spends 3 months spamming anti-chinese stuff all day every day
>hiding behind american proxies and larping he's white

I'm thoroughly enjoying your downward spiral into schizophrenia, Ping.

>my downward spiral
>you're a spic subhuman who started spamming anti-chinese stuff on /pol for 12 hours per day since in june
people can just look at the images you post and see how you're totally insane. you even switch around proxy to try and make it believable.

i thought that faggot euroasian tiger was crazy for spamming all that hapa shit on Sup Forums but you're as crazy as him. do you plan to spam anti-chinese stuff for a couple years shitskin subhuman? will you get bored or this is your new existence until you get beheaded by cartels or killed in a race war?

do you understand why this is so easy? cause you're so insane. it all started by you spamming them all day using proxy so it's extra obvious. seriously, how long do you plan on making this your life? HAHAHAHAH

bump

>Death by a thousand cuts
>Polish Wikipedia has an actual image depicting this in progress
wew lad

And they say asians are honorary aryans?

the left eating their own...

>Be communist
>Get eaten by fellow commies

No, they say Japs are honorary aryans.
There is a clear distinction.

I didn't know that "eat the rich" would be in a literal sense.

>tfw there will be cannibalism rights advocates in my lifetime
DA SLIPPERY SLOPE IS A FALLACY GO- I MEAN STUPID WHITE CHRISTIAN WHO BELIEVES IN A KIKE ON A STICK

ur delusional

Hitler said the Chinese were honorary aryans until the Sino-Japanese War started

>(Yin Ziqi had besieged the city for a long time. The food in the city had run out. The dwellers traded their children to eat and cooked bodies of the dead. Fears were spread and worse situations were expected. At this time, Zhang Xun took his concubine out and killed her in front of his soldiers in order to feed them. He said, "You have been working hard at protecting this city for the country wholeheartedly. Your loyalty is uncompromised despite the long-lasting hunger. Since I can't cut out my own flesh to feed you, how can I keep this woman and just ignore the dangerous situation?" All the soldiers cried, and they did not want to eat. Zhang Xun ordered them to eat the flesh. Afterwards, they caught the women in the city. After the women were run out, they turned to old and young males. 20,000 to 30,000 people were eaten. People always remained loyal.)

We have cases of mass cannibalism documented in europe at least until 1800. But this is a big cannibal case.

Everything china does wrong is blamed on ideology(communism) or mao