>Voted Trump
>So badass we only need one star
>Muh sweet tea
>Texas is big enough to be five states
>Weather changes every 10 minutes so if you don't like it it will change soon
>Buc-ee's
>6 different flags

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/texas-has-highest-maternal-mortality-rate-developed-world-why-n791671
youtube.com/watch?v=qeslE3_fEvY
youtube.com/watch?v=0B60EolNkXc
youtube.com/watch?v=gXRbIdaLD4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=6TBOt6HzH3g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vermont_Republic
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dumb sissy texas poster

Nah
Too many shit posters are Texan queers

steers and queers

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/texas-has-highest-maternal-mortality-rate-developed-world-why-n791671

>Texas is big
HAHAHA

We make this same joke in every single state in the Union.

That's Alaska, not Texas, you tit.

>be california fag
>b-but we were a country too!
>looks up history
>not even a republic for a month
>not recognized by US govt as a sovereign state
>oh shit.jpg
>continue sucking spic cocks

You're on the hairy edge of being a democratic caliphate and you're calling yourself superior?

youtube.com/watch?v=qeslE3_fEvY
youtube.com/watch?v=0B60EolNkXc
youtube.com/watch?v=gXRbIdaLD4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=6TBOt6HzH3g

Alaska is beautiful whereas Texas is hideous.

>>Only state to ever be a country
What about Commiefornia?

Both are delusional enough to think they can secede from the US. It's failed embarrassingly each time. Texit tanked miserably and Calexit won't even end up on the ballots.

texas is a shit hole full of inbred idiots who vote against their interests and live in the stone age.

California is the true master state. 40 million people, 6th largest economy on the planet, every single large website is located in Cali, think google, facebook, twitch, youtube, etc etc.

Texas is hillbilly central.

Not true. In the summer it's fucking hot, always.

This, but Texas isn't hillbilly central. It's more like yoga obsessed liberal yuppie nonbinary central. I know because I saw it first hand.

hahaha California is full of 40 million faggot ass cuck motherfuckers like yourself

Cali is filled with racist homophobes. You need to stay out of San Francisco for like five minutes.

The faggot cocksuckers are appx. 1/25th of that number. Take a trip to Bakersfield some time. It'll be like you never left Texshit.

Did you know that texas is legally the only state that can fly its flag at the same level as the american flag?

Alaska is based but irrelevant you fag

>INB4 the Alaskafags show up and start whining

Like some desperate cry for attention.

Did Hawaii count as a country?

>Sanctuary cities removed starting January 8th 2018

We'll be back to only having legal tejanos.

The Kingdom of Hawaii existed, so yes. Hawaii is welcome to the cool country club, along with Texas, California, and Vermont.

>alamo is dumb, go see the other missions of mission run
>had to join US within ten years because it was broke as a country (still a cool fact, nonetheless)
>people who drink tea are overwhemingly rural retards
>weather bullshit is a cliche thats true anywhere else in the midwest
>buc-ee's has no value except that it's large
>six flags over texas is a fun amusement park

t. arlingtonian

>Mexicans
>Trailer trash
>tornadoes
>wild fires
>hail storms
>water restrictions
>border with Mexico
>flat boring terrain

Yea, I'll stay in New York.

God I love my state. We are not taking any more shit against Democrats harboring illegal immigrants.

> Democrats
> Trans
> Gays
> Sanctuary cities
> Antifa
> Illegal Immigrants
> High taxes
> Bill De Blasio
> Eli Manning
> Yea, I'll stay in New York

maybe he's upstate
at least they don't have flat, boring terrain

Is that just your prediction? I thought it was still in court with the most recent ruling in favor of sanc cities

Since the majority of the state live in NYC I bet my odds that user would live there.

>flat boring terrain
>pic related

Hi California bro! How come you didn't mention all the Mexicans literally everywhere? Or the fact that between every nice city is a shitty ghetto filled with nogs. Inglewood, Culver City, fucking Compton. Downtown LA is saturated with spics and rats and litter. Our economy, which you failed to mention, is shit because of our endless spending on welfare programs. Driving is a pain in the dick, especially on the freeway. Housing costs and rent are a fucking outrage and moving out of mom and dad's house is practically a pipe dream until you're like 26. We have fees and other states don't, like the one on driving like the smog check.
Practically the only benefit of this shit state is the weather. It really is full of liberals, BUT the only reason they outnumber republicans so much is because of the Mexicans, welfare nogs, and illegals. The thing is that there are a shitload of conservatives. Even conservative blacks, in cali. Democrats just keep flooding the state with illegals that they give voting rights to.

Approved States:
Florida
Maine
New Hampshire
Ohio
Arizona
Nevada
Montana
Alaska
Pennsylvania

Approved States that need work with their people/culture:
California
New York
Oregon
Utah
Colorado
Georgia
Delaware
Massachusetts
Connecticut
Rhode Island
Vermont

Satisfactory States (could be improved via more things to do):
Idaho
Wyoming
North Dakota
South Dakota
Nebraska
Kansas
Oklahoma
New Mexico
Louisiana
Arkansas
Missouri
Iowa
Minnesota
Wisconsin
Indiana
Kentucky
Tennessee
Mississippi
Alabama
South Carolina
North Carolina
Virginia
West Virginia

"Needs Improvement" States:
Washington
Illinois
Michigan
Maryland

Shitty States:
Texas
New Jersey

The racist homophobes are the blacks and spics. Nogs and wetbacks hate faggots more than anyone.

Y'all vs. You guys

Is this even a contest? Y'all is clearly superior.

You guys isn't used often by degenerates like y'all is.

How do Texans feel about AZ?

*breaths in*
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA

>not a blue state
>minimal hippie retards like NM or CA
>Grand Canyon
>they make good cans of tea

don't come here it's pretty flat and boring.

Galveston / Austin user here

Fuck yeah!

Californians go back!

Why? Due to all the wetbacks who dash across the border to have them anchor babies.

home state of wv will be the last white majority state. mark my words

>Only state ever to be a country

The Republic of Vermont would like a word.

recently, i've noticed alaska trying to start a fight with texas every chance it gets

At least now we know that steers and queers can swim (for the most part).

did either of you autistic fucks understand me? is this NYC?
fuck off
of course this is gorgeous and of course I'd love to live here
thats not what i'm talking about

Texas has too many spics. that's why I left.

T. 25% white state

>Only state to ever be a country
and i stopped reading
>whats vermont republic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vermont_Republic

Where is the best place for a Texas vacation? Not kid or women nonsense

One whole section of Maine was rated at 70% because of one Indian reservation, lol.

FUCK TEXAS. I'm from there and it's boring as hell. I live in Cali and while I hate the gun laws and high taxes, you can't argue with its natural beauty and abundance of recreation

I'm not a conniseur but I assume the beaches are shit-tier only surpassing a fucking lake.

Amen, user - another califag checking in

Collin?

Only decent place is Austin - everywhere else is just horrendous

>yeah i'll stay in newyork
>niggers
>DEM TIMMMMMBS N SHIEET
>libcucked
>numales
>feminist shithole
>m-m-uh acting dreams
>not even good italian food desu

Lol, no - sorry dude

Vacation in Austin? For what?

> losing a battle
> superior

>So badass we only need one star

*Ahem*

Daily Reminder
>Trump won the hearts, minds and souls of most of the black people in Houston when he went to the Harvey shelter
>Texas never going blue now

You have two options:
1) dude ranch
2) history

If you want an authentic cowboy experience, do a dude ranch. if you want a city/history experience then go to San Antonio and visit the missions on mission run

Austin is also cool, but not really a "Texan" experience

>Triangles
gay af

Fixed ur pic

Finally a Texas thread!

Can someone please give me a rundown on San Antonio? I'm likely moving there. Have a white girlfriend who will be coming with me so I won't have to date those 'big ole San Antonio women'.

Is it good? What's the cost of living there? What part of town is best to live in? Is there any good camping nearby? How are the nearby beaches Corpus Christi... what's the sailing scene like at Corpus Christi?

Thanks!

Total lie. Its the exact opposite.

What the fuck makes you think Austin is a decent place? Its a liberal shithole full of spic that barely even know english.

what in the fuck is going on in the Carolinas? Nigger central? Or spics?

North Carolina is so nice I would like to live there, but according to your map I should only live in Maine.

Cory?

>Puerto Rico isn't even a state and is barely functioning with federal aid

That's not Pennsylvania

no. but i know a cory.

Agreed

how is Puerto rico for US mainland citizens?

Can I just hop a flight, show up with my dollars, and my credit cards, cell phone, all that shit, will 'just work' over there?

Why doesn't everyone from Puerto Rico just GTFO and come to the mainland if it's just a shithole?

What are the women like there?

I think Austin is the best place in the state to live, not that it's saying much, but I dont think anywhere in Texas is inherently a good place for a general vacation unless the travel time is very short. Anyone traveling more then 500 miles might as well just go to Mexico if they want a tourist vacation.

OMG IT'S SUNNY TODAY BUT WAS RAINING YESTERDAY! LIKE WTF AMIRITE??

t. literally every single person in literally every single human-occupied geographic location on the planet in 1850

I've always wondered this too. Since it's a U.S. territory, the people there are U.S. citizens, correct? If so, why don't they just gtfo and move to the mainland where they can vote? Not that I want that - too many Pedros here as it is

The town I lived in was a much better place to live, even had a big ass lake nearby if you wanted to take a dive.

tell the truth...it's Saturday night and you are high/drinking or both. There's no discernible pattern to your list.

I'm waiting for someone from Texas to talk about their shitty barbecue.

kekekekekek well done, user

How was it better? Austin has Barton Springs which I assume is going to destroy any lake for swimming unless you want cliff diving.

topkek

Does that retarded Mormon state count as a country? It was Deseret or something.

someone save me
the only redpilled men here in north texas are either neckbeards or literal muddin/truckin/dip/camo/offroading fags.

where is my richard spencer
d
e
s
u

Austin if you could consider Dick Spencer a hipster faggot which he is.

no he is a literal god among men
i dont want a liberal i want my fashy goy white nationalist FUGGG

shut the fuck up you inbred arlington trash

Did I say liberal? Well it's central Texas not North so it doesnt matter anyway.

austin is full of fags and liberals

Exactly you should be right at home you literal faggot.

>Texas is hideous.