Did everyone completely forget about this story now...

Did everyone completely forget about this story now? It's been two months already and the cop that shot the Aussie woman hasn't even been fired, much less charged with anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JhK6F0l7G1M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The narrative is crafted by the rich and powerful. We are not encouraged to give attention to issues that may benefit us. With no push, no momentum, things like this are quickly forgotten as everyone becomes distracted with the things that are being pushed into our frame of vision

>dead Aussie
She's shitposting with Jesus now...

Wtf you're right I forgot about it, has anything happened?!?

of course nothing has happened

why would it? he is doing exactly what the jews wanted him to do.

Jesus guides our shitposting.
We do not need to be in heaven with him to do so, he helps us on earth.

So is there a Strayan shitposting papacy, some sort of Memepope you consult, or do you troll by grace alone a la Luther?

I have said too much...

If someone murdered my daughter I would kill them it just that simple but that's just me

Does anyone have nudes of her before she was killed? If not please BTFO already.

This.
>Once the investigation is complete, the case will be turned over to prosecutors, who have said they expect to make a decision on whether to charge the officers by the end of the year.

>Harrity and Noor are on paid administrative leave while the investigation continues.

The cop was black though, and a muslim as well. How did the cop defenders on /pol react to this when it first happened?

youtube.com/watch?v=JhK6F0l7G1M

Some MN user needs to distribute some actual justice.

We said, "Fuck that nigger terrorist."

>muh bootlickers
Bootlickers only lick white boots

She was a leftists that supported gun control. She got what she deserved.

She was a hardline feminist. Death is what she deserved.

I thank God every day for cops who keep niggers and filthy drug dealers away from good, decent women

>cop defenders on /pol react to this when it first happened?
He's a Somali immigrant. He should never been given the shield.

T. Cucks

Well it's not like an Australian cop shot a Somali or some horrible tragedy like that.

in minneapolis never relax

Not only that (as it's still the alt-right that killed Heyer) but the MSM barely touched the black man in KC targeting whites.

>>Harrity and Noor are on paid administrative leave while the investigation continues.

Isn't a paid vacation punishment enough??

Pointed out the obvious. Affirmative action is dramatically impacting the quality of policing.

By allowing room temperature IQ blacks to get jobs that require a bit of thinking.

Affirmative action kills.

Can confirm this guy is the meme pope

The mad monk tony Abbott

Are their dreadlocks armored in clay? One on the right has a Cryolophosaurus crest coming out of her dome.

If only there was some way to ensure not getting AIDS, I'd BLEACH the three of them, and assume any bastard progeny would either become the local warlords or migrate north to eventually get Merkel gibs and face my true-born sons in the pan-nationalist race war to free Europe, lel