Stop saying "Transgender" and "Transexual"!

(Part 1/2)

If you use these terms, you have already lost. The only word for man who pretends to be women and visa versa is "transvestite". Sorry for the essay, but it needed fleshing out.

> What's the difference between using “transvestite”, “transexual” and “transgender”?

‘Transvestite’: a man who dresses up as a woman
‘Transexual’: a man who magically transforms into a woman
‘Transgender’: a man who dresses up as a woman, with the question-begging insinuation of ‘gender’ bundled in.

> Why does this matter?

Because language matters. If you use your enemies’ words, you will allow them to beg essential questions, thereby losing the debate and also — more importantly — depriving yourself of the ability to speak clearly and precisely.

> Why do Leftists avoid ‘transexual’?

Leftists soon discovered that ‘transexual’ made it easy for decent people to hammer them on obvious biological differences, and didn’t give them a way to worm “gender identity” into the discussion. Their solution is the weasel word ‘transgender’.

> What is the difference between ‘sex’ and ‘gender’?

Sex: your biological sex, aka reality.
Gender: a misappropriated term from grammar that suggests you can choose to be a man or a woman. Leftists love it because they can use it to sidestep questions of biological reality.

> Why do Leftists love ‘transgender’?

‘Transgender’ suits Leftists because it allows them to focus on whether a man is perceived as a woman, irrespective of his sex.
They demand that you believe that ‘man’ and ‘woman’ are entirely socially constructed, and a man can metamorphose into a bona fide woman if only everyone indulges his delusion. It’s thought-policing on the level of 2+2=5. As soon as you fall into the trap of saying “gender” instead of sex, you have lost the debate.

The conclusion of this process is the word ‘trans’, which is shorn of meaning by design: after all, if the word has no obvious literal meaning, Leftists can’t be caught out misusing it.

Other urls found in this thread:

glaad.org/reference/transgender
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(Part 2/2)

TRANSVESTITE: A TRIGGER WORD FOR THE AGES

However, there’s an easy way to scuttle this attack on our language and enrage Leftists at the same time: simply refer to all these freaks as “transvestites”.

> Why does calling these freaks ‘transvestites’ work?

Because it obliterates the distinction between men who dress like women, who use make-up and suggestive undergarments, who get fake breasts, and even those who mutilate their genitals.

‘Transvestite’ allows you to say all the following in a single word:

Women’s clothes: cross-dressing
Make-up: cross-dressing
Padded undergarments: cross-dressing
Fake breasts: cross-dressing
Facial surgery: cross-dressing
Genital mutilation: crossing-dressing

Remember: “gender reassignment surgery” is nothing more than an ugly woman skin suit.

tl;dr call trannies ‘transvestites’ because they’re essentially cross-dressers who won’t get out of character.

I'll stick with tranny and mentally ill

kek

>I'll stick with tranny and mentally ill
What does 'tranny' mean? What is it short for?

congrats on discovering one of the words people who don't like trans people have already been using for decades to make fun of them with??

So... 'fag'?

Not a lot of people under 20 have ever heard that word before.

How bout faggot or degenerate?
If it is public space and I need to address them politely, then I guess I will just went with sir or madam.
And if they chimpout and go REEEEEE, good, let the normie see how fuck up those maggots are.

If you ever want to have a discussion with other humans in real life, good luck on being taken seriously

That's great if you're addressing one of these freaks, but what alternative doesn't make you sound like a 13yo?

A reminder that they chop their dick off and "DILATE" a mangled fuck hole a few times every day to stop it from closing.

This. Abominations do not deserve respect.

How about "disgusting freak"?

I'll take that into consideration, fag.

Too emotional. You need something that cuts to the heart of the issue without making you look angry

bump

It's short for transgender.

I have a feeling that all the shills found out that canuck posting got figured out by anons now they're using australian proxies

>vote for pedra

Newfag here. I may be young, but I still know the word transvestite

Then you're buying into the false distinction between 'gender' and 'sex'. Well done doing the freaks' work for them.

Good for you.

Thanks

bamp

yw

GLAAD already has a cheat sheet.

glaad.org/reference/transgender

Tf?

Where you get this meme lmao

I use the proper nomenclature; "degenerate freaks" you should too.

Aren't they the same?

In Finland SJWs are struggling to copy everything from americunts, as we have same word for both "sex" and "gender", and it is Sukupuoli. Whole idea and concept is ruined cause our language does not differentiate the two.

No-one takes finnish sjws seriously thank God.

I am w u op

good linguistic grenade ausbro

I like the idea of just sticking with 'transvestite'. It'll annoy the shit out of them, but they will have to decide whether they feel like 'correcting' you. If they feel the need to do so, then you know you're dealing with one of the religious progressive types.

Plus, there's plausible deniability, so you'll be able to assert your ignorance of their batshit terminology in case you need to dial it back at any point in the coversation. Plus, it's a sort of unassuming approach, so you can play it simple - like saying "well, I just don't see how a man can ever become a woman". It'll have that homey charm that leftists perceive as 'simpleton', or 'bumpkin'. No animosity, but not 'educated' in the progressive terminology.

>Well, where I'm from, they've always been called transvestites. I don't know what that other stuff is supposed to even mean. I'll just stick with the language I've always used.

It's so easy to befuddle progressives when you force them to try and explain their insane ideas. They actually prefer it if you seem hostile, instead of neutral. Being hostile gives them the excuse of dismissing you as morally inferior, backwards, and willfully ignorant. But when they try to explain their stance to a receptive, neutral person, they'll have to reexamine their beliefs and perhaps see the flaws as they try to explain them. They have so many illogical positions, but they've cloaked the bad logic in so much fluff that they only see the errors when they're forced to use simplistic language.

>transvestite
you misspelled mentally deranged

Well put, I hadn't thought of that angle, but it works. I have an unusual accent (grew up in a few places) so I can always use the "where I'm from" line.

Thanks

You need to lurk more, it's been around for a while

Sure, if you'd like to be branded a screwy angry lunatic

It's a shame about the poverty of the Finnish language. I've heard that Finland actually has a real Leftist problem. How many rapefugees has your country taken in?

Calling someone a transvestite in 2017 is blatant hate speech. You should be fired from your job beat up and arrested. BASH THE FASH

Another thing that's great about 'transvestite' is that it's got so much more history. They can't deny that it's been in use much longer than ant of this bullshit they've dreamt up over the last 8 years. Transvestite is an established term that almost everyone used through the 2000s.

And yeah, it'll piss them off so much. It makes it so clear that it's just a man dressed up like a woman. None of this magical metaphysical terminology they've leaned on to confuse people. But it's an established term, so their only argument would be "we don't say that anymore", which is easily countered with "well, I do."

Any further attempts to 'explain' it to you can just be met with "well that just sounds crazy, I don't buy it." It'll drive them nuts.

Thanks burgerbro, you've made my day :)

>Back in my day we just called em fuggin qweeahhhs