Ask someone at Naval Base Guam anything

Ask someone at Naval Base Guam anything

Favorite Strip club on the island?

Itty bitty baby
itty bitty boat

Are you gay?

Do you see the lancers flying around constantly?

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD,NORMIE!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are you faggots wearing shorts?

Guy in the middle looks like he would be a major qt if he weren't a manlet.

anyway, you new here?

They're comfy and easy to wear, asshole.

Cuz beleive it or not, Guam is a pretty great place to get stationed; if you can adapt.

Club G-Spot

I don't believe it!

Not at all.

Not constantly but enough.

Looking for Reddit?

Easy to move around in. Plus it's hot in Guam

I DON'T BELIEVE IT!

Not at all. Just don't post much.

Do you get to fuck island niggers?

What's it like to know you're going to get vaporized, and die a faggot?

whats it like off post?

crazy hookers everywhere like I'm thinking? drugs/gambling easily accessible?

The likelihood of that happening isn't that great.

Lot of massage parlors

Maybe

nope. been here since totse was a thing. are you new to the island?

are the GI's/americans pretty much being hustled by the natives or those in the human trafficking biz?

dude wtf i was a dive med tech. at SDV. visited guam a bunch...for the strippers.

You mean Goatse and no, been here for two years

I can't answer that.

What's your interaction with govt contractors on base like? Waste of space or actually worth their salt

most of them are ugly these days.ive been here since ever since. im at a bar drinking now.

How many traps are stationed there with you?

Since the military spends a lot of money on contractors in Guam, we tolerate them. And by a lot, about $3 trillion

do you go after hours?

Whats your role

habeeb it
:^)

Off base? Not much.

Have you visited Johnston Atoll yet?

CTF 75

I would need a very damn good reason to go and permission from US Fish and Wildlife Service

yea, off base. hanas still open til 9am.
heres a question; what are you doing on Sup Forums when you have a beautiful island to stroll around or the beach? you can ask me the same question if u want.

How many chemical munitions are stored at Johnston Atoll, Popeye?

I have a family at home that I don't see too often so during the weekend, I try and connect with them instead of wasting time at Hanas or G-Spot

Power bottom of course.

Are you guys Okay?

Is there any forecast for the US Navy to start producing Flying Aircraft Carriers?

Prior to the beginning of destruction operations at JACADS, the atoll held about 6.6% of the entire U.S. stockpile of chemical weapons.

But they've been ordered years ago to be destroyed.

Says you, drug mule.

And how do you know he wasn't some proxyfag that wanted to role play as a Nork? This whole NK and Guam thing has almost became a meme. Who's going to shoot first, what's going to happen to Kim? We're not going to tell you and you don't need to know.

Do you prefer to be called, "Popeye," or, "Squiddly Diddley?"

Thats good. Theres too many single mothers here. no kids on my part. your the second servicemen i met who goes on this malaysian bitcoin mining website on Guam. I used to be in the army,but im local. my dad was stationed here with lockheed back in the day.

You gonna hurry up and bomb NK?

For a fat person you're not jolly.

I prefer CWO

Wife in nursing school plans to sign up after she grads&starts BSN.

I've heard from literally everyone that is gonna be end of us. Love her to death took vow srsly but she's set on joining

So my question is what can ya tell me?

My grandfather was 7th Fleet USN Korean War so that pushed me to join the Navy. Air Force was a close second.

Popeye...

You guys have a Patriot PAC-3 battery on the island backing up the THAAD, right? With the small footprint to cover and the high-value targets there's no damn excuse not to.

Who the fuck said I was fat, Jose?

It probably was.

But flying aircraft carriers would be something really bad ass

how many times have you jacked eachother off

We don't need her. Tell her to get a job at a hospital stateside and to clean bedpans there.

Lol Guam is just a shittier version of fabulous Hawaii. I Feel sorry for OP.

i just partied that whole week we might get nuked. Ive been a bartender here for awhile. Maybe one day ill meet you in person. Take care,par. hafa adai and have a great navy day.

I don't know those men and even if I did, I would deny it.

Hawaii isn't as great as you think it is, kid. Lot of junkies.

get ready to be cucked you cuck

Hooyah

You clearly are larping navy nurses are officers (which u mustn't be) even as a civilian in a entry level she'll be bringing more than u can dream of&guess what that freedom yr fighting for we'll be living it faggot

Run in to any gigantic boats lately? Anyone drift in to Iranian waters on a dingy today? Do you guys even look where you're going?

Ohh hey, a decompression room and tank!! Sweet

I ship out October.

I got in the Nuclear program.
What should I expect?

rape

my dad was on the first nuclear commissioned sub back in the 60s. my grandfather also served here in ww2 which i found out late in life. i used to get fucked with here cuz white. not anymore tho. sometimes i feel bad for the military guys who get beat up here cuz of BS.

That's a question you'd have to ask Anderson AF Base but we have a THAAD system on the island. I don't know too much about it :)

Im curious, what type of junkies?

did you start to wear tinfoil on your testicles?

And I'd prefer to stick my dick up your ass, so where does that leave us?

Yeah sure thing, hillbilly. If she wants to work in Hagåtña, let her. But I doubt the dumb cunt is smart enough to pass the NCLEX-RN

it does suck, waikiki at least. i was homeless there for a month before i got back to Guam. it was quite the expierience. the people out there are cold as fuck. some helped ut i always worked for my cash. the homeless shelter there always had a cop car or an ambulance stroll by.

fuck you user that's a bullshit answer son

Fucking divers..... eating all our food and taking up our rack space.....

Wasn't my fleet so it wasn't my problem but mistakes were made so that's that.

Do you take North Korea seriously?

meth heads just like guam

My mom said there's a lot of black people in China. Is that true?

Damn, that's a long history, man

Dope fiends, meth heads, anything really

underrated

>he's a fucking warrant officer
lol kys

No, but I'd recommend getting some potassium iodide. Just in case.

With you admitting your lust for men in uniform, sissy

Jarhead here. 100% chance she's going to be a walking cum dumpster. Dump her before she leaves or welcome her back pregnant with a bastard, your choice.

Is it true that Guam is on the brink of capsizing? There are a lot of you, uh, military guys on it, and the island is only 5 to, uh, 10 miles wide by, uh, uh, 25 to 5 long. Uh.

Then what better answer do you want?

Why because yr sorry as couldnt?
Please she's chooses to lead the programs exam prep class already.

Thanks for your time after seeing how bitter you are she's seen excaltly what the navy brings out. Ever wonder why sailors are bunch of drunks? Because the Navy sucks&they can't run away.

Enjoy yr slavery

Thats a real damn shame. Kinda takes away from my desire to visit Hawaii.

>Lusting for those chicken legs of yours
heh. I'd still claim your boipussy tho

its too expensive. just come to guam so you can hit up phillipines and palau for cheap.

Currently? Yes, because of Nikki Haley and Trump. South of the demilitarized zone (DMZ), the US has 23,468 troops at 83 different sites as well as hundreds of tanks and armored vehicles, meaning there is always a heavy military presence should North Korea decide to launch a land attack. So you tell me.

How should I know?

Well I did go to college, user. Did you?

We have boats, bro. We're fine.

Speak English, man

its the truth user. ive seen it with my own eyes. even I was jody for a time..

Reported you to navy. You arent supposed to be taking pictures there and you know it.