ATTENTION MODS JANITORS AND DOITFORFREES

ATTENTION MODS JANITORS AND DOITFORFREES
I've seen 3 CP thumbnails in the last 10 minutes scrolling the front page. Reporting these demented fucks is not enough.

We need mods to help us purge Earth of this ultimate degeneracy. PUBLICLY POST IP's of CP posters and sticky it at the top. We will handle the rest.

PUBLICLY POST IP's of CP posters and sticky it at the top.
PUBLICLY POST IP's of CP posters and sticky it at the top. PUBLICLY POST IP's of CP posters and sticky it at the top. PUBLICLY POST IP's of CP posters and sticky it at the top. PUBLICLY POST IP's of CP posters and sticky it at the top. PUBLICLY POST IP's of CP posters and sticky it at the top. PUBLICLY POST IP's of CP posters and sticky it at the top. PUBLICLY POST IP's of CP posters and sticky it at the top. PUBLICLY POST IP's of CP posters and sticky it at the top.

If they're posting CP it means they can change their IP

The fucker who did this is posing as a "neo nazi" in order to throw us off. He even called himself a "neo nazi".

Sup Forums doesn't allow proxies, his IP isn't dynamic. He's literally one phone call away from federal prison.

Anime is not CP

apparently, it was not anime

gtfo faggot. You fuckers think you can come here and post this shit and get away with it.

YOU'VE BROKEN THE LAW.

EVERYONE IN HERE RIGHT FUCKING NOW

But..But I posted nothing :(
Oh!

sorry I was just being paranoid.

They can catch this guy right?

SERIOUSLY MODS YOU'VE LET THIS BULLSHIT GO ON TOO LONG. DO YOUR JOBS!

>Sup Forums doesn't allow proxies
Sup Forums doesn't allow CP either. Sup Forums blocks proxies and Tor exit nodes they know off, but it's not all of them.

Go to xvideos and search "novinha". Sort by released data.

nobody cares OP cp posters scare away all the normies and plebbitors

OP IS A FAGGOT

Based

no fucking way, aren't those just 18year olds that look underage?

Post pics or it didn't happen

PUBLIC LYNCHING NOW, HANG THEM IN THE SQUARE

Isnt that what jail bait is, or are those actually underage?

So this guy is using Tor?

fucking die ahmed

this

Most are faveladas. Search also "amigas" and "colegio".

PUBLICLY POST IP
nothing can go wrong

fuck off doxxing slipery slope cunt.

this. We have to make sure hes not just making it up.

Contemporary pedohaters are by and large Moderns who swallowed the cultural Marxist pill without question and have been doing so since birth. These are really just people who blindly accept what I see to be the axioms of modern anti-pedoism; pedohebesexuality is necessarily centered on violence (hence the oft-repeated and patently absurd anti-pedoist motto that 'only adults can consent'), pedohebesexuality/pedoheberomance is abnormal (the coinage of the word 'pedophile' is a reflection of this; by reduction to *philos* contra *eros* the phenomenon is trivialised, rendered fetishistic, demeaned, pathologised, *etc.* (similar to the historically Marxist pathologisation implicit in the inception of the word 'racist')), *etc.* The campaign against what is know called 'pedophilia' has its roots in the Marxist-feminist campaign against man-girl relationships (as natural tokens of dominant patriarchal heterosexual institutions, whose very existence challenged and will always challenge cultural-Marxist progressivism) which saw a benchmark in the raising (close to doubling, in some instances) of the Age of Consent in the West. It was not your stereotypical Christian social conservatives responsible, but the progressives, for they have nothing to gain and plenty to lose from the continued existence of the traditional and naturally stable marriages which organically result (and historically resulted) from pedoheberomantic relationships.

The same Jewish revolutionary spirit which brought us degenerative cultural subversion in the West, made anti-nativist open-border policy fashionable and gave social and legal rights to all manner of abnormal, unnatural LGBTQ+ individuals and unions suppressed the most obvious token of traditional heterosexual romance. To reject Modernity is to reject anti-pedoist hysteria and to call it what it is, as we do with globalist immigration efforts and atheistic cultural subversion.

The FBI has a file tracker. Just download the image and mail it to them.

do not do this

CP and gore always outs the redditors

Just go to reddit if underage girls trigger you so much. Its always american and Nazi flags that get the trigged the shit out of.

so that means they're under 18?

no, jailbait is literal jailbait you moron, 13-17

ill check it out

>Sup Forums doesnt allow proxies
isnt summer over?

>Sup Forums doesn't allow proxies, his IP isn't dynamic.
That isn't an absolute you stupid cuntbag. If it was, the mods could ban the IP and send it to the feds and everything would be hunky-dory

>t. Akmed Jassiri
Fucking degenerate
Gore is ok, but live the kiddos and doggos out.

You know that you're getting trolled, and giving them whaf they want right? Who is responsible for teaching you newfags how to use the internet?

TFW shills are trying to excuse pedophilia. You all deserve death.

>the absolute state of nu-Sup Forums

>colegio
DAMN!!! MUHH DICK!!!!

its real

>freaking out this bad over a little CP
Holy shit it's like you newfags have never seen a naked child before. Who the hell cares?

You are proving my point, a Nazi flag. Now macho brown people like me are easily taking over america.

why do you have these pictures?

fuck off nu pol

MODS BAN ALL THESE PEDOS

how new are you, redditor trash?

Fuck it. I'm done. Go fuck yourselves. From the bottom of my heart.

thats all you can say? kill yourself.

wahhhhh somebody on 4chin posted a neked child oh the humanity

So you'll go back to led'dit now?

Are ponies still ok?

YOU ALL DESERVE DEATH.

kys

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

Post a high resolution version leaf

Why the fuck are you here? Toughen up faggot.

yes

I agree with OP. Mods need to really crack down on this shit.

Not only for the obvious reason.... that people who post this shit are sick fucks who need to be hung from meat hooks.

But...

I wouldn't put it past CTR, share blue or any of the other left-leaning terror squads to post that shit on here in a back-handed way of getting the entire site shut down.

They obviously don't like free speech, especially the Sup Forums brand of free speech, so they would be willing to do almost anything to shut this site down, including planting that CP shit on here.

idgaf about gore.

CHILDERN GET EXPLOITED FOR THE PHOTOS YOU LOOK AT you fucking retard.

Op wants cp so he is baiting you to post it.

>macho
>brown
Comedic, unintelligent beta physique, decrepit inbred genetics, the birth defect rate among browns is astronomical

i agree. Maybe ((they)) are her, if so fuck you mods

No

This is why we should be able to walk into a clinic and peacefully commit suicide. Nobody needs to walk into the bathroom to take a shit and see this

Cry moar, newfag. If you're so triggered, leave.

lurk
lərk/
verb
verb: lurk; 3rd person present: lurks; past tense: lurked; past participle: lurked; gerund or present participle: lurking

(of a person or animal) be or remain hidden so as to wait in ambush for someone or something.
"a ruthless killer still lurked in the darkness"
synonyms: skulk, loiter, lie in wait, lie low, hide, conceal oneself, take cover, keep out of sight
"is someone lurking in the bushes?"
(of an unpleasant quality) be present in a latent or barely discernible state, although still presenting a threat.
"fear lurks beneath the surface"
informal
read the postings on an Internet message board or in a chat room without making any contribution oneself.

>pizza on the shirt
>pizza
>pizz
>pi
>p
>

What's wrong user? You scared that you're starting to like it?

I dunno man, still better than reading the back of shampoo bottles

k

Your race is going extinct just go outside before I snatch a qt white girl for myself and breed her 7 times.

You would have the ability to read their palm and tell their future.

What's wrong with pizza
Are you gay or something?

>kys
Fucking newfag.
>hates cheese pizza
Fucking newfag.
>American Flag
Fucking newfag turbo retard kike puppet, keep fucking roasties.

>That one thread in Sup Forums in 2014 that was literally 85 images of hardcore child rape

Isn't it fun when the mods are all taking a bathroom break at the same time? There's only so much they can do and normally they do a fine job of keeping the bad stuff to a minimum. But sometimes shit gets through.

The only possible way to prevent this would be forcing every single image to be approved by a mod before posting, which would be horrible for both them and us. I mean seriously, can you imagine the poor guy that would have to sit there and approve all of the images for a fluffy abuse thread?

So just calm the fuck down OP.

>mfw i live in an uncucked nation, please destroy the west, so we can dominate the world once we kill off you 60iq inbred sand niggers.

Why don't you just go to another board?

No one will touch you brown faced virgin. Your soulless yellow jungle eyes and wet pre-pubescent rat hairs on your upper lip are literally disgusting

Go fuck yourself tbqh

Forgot pic

you're a fucking joke

>not being outraged by CP

PIZZAGATE
>PIZZA
PIZZAGATE

ISRAEL IS GOING TO FALL NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU SHILL THIS POST.

ITS YOUR OWN DAMN FAULT FOR DOING 9/11 AND EVERY OTHER FUCKING FALSE FLAG.

ITS YOUR OWN FAULT.

fuck off reddit CP is fine you're a faggot.

I'm so glad israel isn't going to exist soon.

>Mfw I have more privages than you
Projecting this hard ;)

AUTISM
>AUTISM
AUTISM

I think that was my post as it is gone.
I grabbed it off Sup Forums there is always a loli thread

that's fake that child isn't really hanging by a rope you can see the chair she is standing on..rr-r-right g-guys?!

Nudity is legal as long as it isn't lewd or sexual no? I seriously doubt parents posting pictures of their babies and shit on facebook could get someone arrested. Fucking newfags

I'm also outraged by cyclists who ride in the street instead of on the sidewalk. And the fact that Braums no longer carries apple pie ice cream. I just think it's stupid to invest a lot of emotional energy into something you have no realistic way of changing.

Other than whining, which you've mastered apparently, what tangible steps could you take to address the problem?

All mestizos are short chubby pedophiles and must die.

It amazes me that most of you could quote every single detail of the Reichstag fire; and yet you don't see it happening in front of you.

If you want to see this place shut down, ignore the problem.

If you want this site to stay up, listen to what OP is saying.

I'm not saying the should post the IP addresses, but as a self-defense measure this problem should be taken care of.

That picture is a shop.
It originally said 7chan.

All these post election newfags that think they had this site figured out are slowly starting to realize they dunn goofed.
>don't forget, you're here forever

>mfw the entire world will be dominated by us
please carry on burying western europe and NA into the ground with your leeching and uncivilized subhuman way of life, it will make it easier for us.

Lets suppose I'm a tall and light skinned pedo
Am I good enough for you?

C U T E
U
T
E

You will hang subhuman. You will burn in holy wrath.