It's time to appoint a special prosecutor in Clinton email investigation

>Comey’s decision, it appears, had been formed prior to FBI agents having had an opportunity to interview Clinton and a number of her top aides. On the heels of the inexplicable and unprecedented granting of head-scratching conditions to the Clinton team, came Comey’s decision not to charge, well before key witnesses were interviewed. Why?

>Also, why were certain devices laden with evidence allowed to be destroyed?

>And why were strict limiting parameters emplaced on the review period of the computer hard drives?

>As a retired FBI agent with some two and half decades of investigative experience, I struggle to comprehend why these types of allowances were conceded to a person under investigation.

>Former assistant U.S. Attorney Andrew McCarthy posited in National Review, the decision not to prosecute was determined long before, back when President Obama essentially dismissed the notion that Clinton’s actions had endangered national security. As McCarthy opines, Obama was providing cover for Clinton because Obama, himself, had communicated with her on the unauthorized email account.

>Comey, it has been theorized, was taking his cue from the chief executive.

thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/lawmaker-news/349916-its-time-to-appoint-a-special-prosecutor-in-clinton-email

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ukOWc
judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/072717_HJC-Letter-to-AG-DAG.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=MaGemC_wEqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is it happening Sup Forums ?

Let's archive that
archive.is/ukOWc

It's time to forget about Hillary, she lost. Let's focus on the disaster in the white house.

Based archiveperson

I'll remember that next time

>>Former assistant U.S. Attorney Andrew McCarthy posited in National Review, the decision not to prosecute was determined long before, back when President Obama essentially dismissed the notion that Clinton’s actions had endangered national security. As McCarthy opines, Obama was providing cover for Clinton because Obama, himself, had communicated with her on the unauthorized email account.
Great point and great illustrative example of how Obama was never held accountable whatsoever by the media. It's important to always remind everyone of just how evil and corrupt Barack Obama was as well

judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/072717_HJC-Letter-to-AG-DAG.pdf
Reminder that a second special counsel was formally requested after a vote by the House Judiciary Committee on July 27th that has yet to be acted on

no Avi, we are not going to forget about how you and your tribe have been fucking us over
clinton is going to jail

you are going in the oven

I'd also like to know why she got away with destroying subpoenaed evidence
This is illegal and we know she did it yet she was never charged why?

Never forget

Heavy shit takes longer is a fact of life but yeah this all needs to be bumped up the DOJ/FBI priority list

Bump

bumped

They flat out had a classified email she forwarded to her maid to print out for her. Then they somehow came up with the incredible idea that she didn't have the intent to be negligent.

We can't let him keep the nuclear codes

Imp stuff!

I see so much about Hillary but nothing ever happens. Is she ever going to get what she deserves?

I thought The Hill was a rabid liberal propaganda?

They're more balanced on whole than most of what i'd call MSM and way better than Politico

Hannity is buddies with one of their top news people

why would you want anything to with them? unless you want to be found after "committing suicide"

youtube.com/watch?v=MaGemC_wEqA

Trailer of clinton email scandal movie!