Which religion should I choose Sup Forums?

For the past few months I've considered myself an athiest, but I've found it to be unfulfilling.
I'm a lot more red pilled than i was at the beginning of the year, and I'm trying to decide where to go.

Should I choose the original European religions (paganism) or Christianity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I8jH4bV4bWQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RTnE1CH8HuI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ksoYR7dVyfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Christianity has a get out of hell free card.

you do realise, that to follow a religion means to have faith in their believes and not just to inflate your ego and feel better about the world, that is the wrong approach to religion. i know that we live in hopeless times for the most part, but that doesn't mean that you need to blind yourself and hide behind some random(!) religion. you either believe in god or the many other gods, or you don't. if you cant accept the harsh truth, then nobody can help you and all you search for is a meaning in life, which you wont find in any religion anymore (just look at the pope kissing muslim refugee feet for example)

yeah but it doesn't have a get out of hell2.0 card. my religion says hell doesnt exist, but hell2.0 does.

christians are fake good news

Follow Hinduism and the books just for curiosity. If you find it good, keep on doing same.

And do not get into Islam.

Why not a mix of both? Animistic or kinist Christianity

I'd prefer to keep it European

muhammod fucked kids. Dont you want to fuck kids?

Pick Judaism.

what's hell 2.0

there is nothing to choose christianity is the only option anything else is just mental sickness

The Eastern Orthodox Church is the only way.

>European
If you are willing to stop yourself from achieving some spiritual fulfillment because of muh europeon heretige you deserve none at all.

Dayle reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board. Pagan larpers btfo

Choose Christianity, Pagans are a meme.

you clearly don't believe in any of them, just stick with that.

hell, but with more diversity

exactly. he wouldn't need to ask otherwise, if he had any faith or interest.

Buddhism is pretty cool, all about self improvement

Christianity is the only way.

Just don't fall for the pro Jewish/Israel propaganda that is pushed in many churches.

I would definitely say explore them all. If you're trying to find a greater truth you have to look in depth at all the options. I grew up with Christianity and opted out because I felt weirdly trapped by the fact I was born into it. After years of going through different holy books and reading modern prominent minds of a few different religions (athiesm, taoism, buddhism, islam, norse pagan) I ended up concluding for myself that Christianity is right.

I am roman-catholic and everybody in my home nation (Poland) is roman-catholic. I wanted to get back into it and start practising again, but I am not sure whether it's the real deal. Should I convert to orthodoxy or just ignore the libcucks in roman catholicism?

Wrong pic

>Roman Catholicism.
>Non-degenerate western civilization comes from the Catholic Church. >Catholic scholars developed scientific methodology in the middle ages as a way of combatting superstition
>Catholic theology cites classical Greek philosophy
>Catholicism views paganism as a result of the human soul's yearning to be reconnected with God
As a Roman Catholic, you'll develop a strong spiritual, moral and intellectual basis for leading a happy and successful life. And then you'll go to heaven, which is like a continuous neverending orgasm.

gvt has nothing to do with faith

youtube.com/watch?v=I8jH4bV4bWQ

Daily reminder the bible is based on the first chapter of jewish adventures.

Europeans should worship European gods.

Orthodox Christianity.

all monotheists be like:

>MY faith is the RIGHT ONE!

>strong spiritual
Not when your kissing Saint's feet or praising Mary.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

That's pretty much every religion

Only if they are spiritually ready. Which happens after puberty unless you are some desert dwelling Savage.

Taoism while using the European deities.

seek the truth, not what is convenient.

Humans should worship the God that created them

Throwing rocks at them would be better though

>I've become redpilled
>What's the best way to throw my critical thinking away

literally retarded, kys yourself immediately

Become a Traditional Catholic OP

all the pagans be like:

>*choking sounds due to swallowing massive amounts of cock*

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RTnE1CH8HuI

I CHOOSE KEK

With that Pope?

How is that remotely more appealing than Orthodoxy?

Folkish Asatru.

>Implying religion isn't necessary to keep societies from turning degenerate

You should watch this week's videos. He goes through all the main religions and tears them to pieces. There IS only one church, and that is the Holy Roman Catholic Apostolic Church.

Why are you shit posting when you could be killing the Saracen, polack?

Fanatical Stoicism

Orthodox Christianity. Don't be fulled by the pageantry and opulence of the Roman Catholic Church. They teach heterodoxy. History is very clear on their record of doctrinal error and usurpation. Do not give in to this triumphalist vision of medieval Western Christianity, which trads try to sell you which never was.

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Pagan board. Jew worshipers btfo.

You could just keep people in line and away from degeneracy with the sword as much as you can the Bible.

And that church sends everyone to the lake of fire

Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

"saved through faith" well it looks like it's faith not faith plus works. "gift of God" you don't work for gifts you just accept them otherwise it isn't a gift. "not of works" well that's pretty clear you don't need to do works. "lest anyman should boast" just like the guys in
Matthew 7:21-23
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.(Father's will is believe on Jesus(John 6:35-40))
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
It looks like those people were boastimg and relying on their works "done many wonderful works" AND they had faith "in thy name". But Jesus still told them to fuck off.
Looks like relying on your works like orthodox and catholics do has you NOT enter Heaven

Jesus said they work iniquity because thy rely on their works. Let's see what happens to people that work iniquity.
Matthew 13
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

it isn't retard
all religion does is create a front for people to hide their degeneracy behind
kiddy fiddlers and embezzlers the lot of you

Besides then people with the sword will become degenerates

Kekism clearly

Buddhism is literally a +1 to any faith, even atheism. Check that out and see what you think.

all the christians be like:

>*slurping sounds as they give rimjobs to Jews while their women are raped screaming

Traditional Catholicism rejects the current Pope and all Nu-Catholic post modernist heretical rhetoric.
Catholicism is the original Church of Europa and our goal is to reunite the West under one Traditional Church.
That being said Orthodox are bro tier and I wouldn't blame you for turning to them over Catholicism

catholics*

Hail!

They have no understanding that the old gods did not die with the advent of xtianity. I am living in orthodox Romania and people are

>kissing old dead people's feet
>praying to greed-made saints
>living degenerate lives despite going to church

Paganism is not dead.

The concept of double belief is especially significant in Russia, and for the identity of the Russian Orthodox Church; in that country, it is a oft-cited dictum that "although Russia was baptised, it was never Christianised"

Read some books on Kadampa Buddhist Sutra. Disagreed with most stuff, interesting read nonetheless.

I don't have time for (((Protestants)))

I've actually been thinking a lot about spirituality lately. I was raised Mormon but haven't been to any church in more than 10 years. I am really interested in the Catholic church. How would I go about getting started learning the basic tenants of the faith?

Not when the leaders are fanatical Inquisitioners who were indoctrinated to the point of brainwashing as infants to perfectly lead the nation. Any thought of betraying their office or country results in mental anguish and memories of extreme pain. And if one happens to go rouge, they have the council to put them in their place. It is impossible by the law of averages for them to fall.

A mix between gnosticism and shamanism. Let experience be your worship.

>choosing your religion like it's a store brand
You are part of the problem.
Is right

>love jews
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ksoYR7dVyfM

also
not an arguement

So you want to choose a religion because atheism isn't edgy enough for you anymore ?
I can't see the point of deciding which ideology should dictate your life if you don't truly believe in it anyway.

Germanic aspect also has one.
its called - die fighting your enemy. And if you don't...you don't goto "heaven"

Westboro Baptist Church?

Besides that's happened before and they still fail eventually

Christianity shows many marks of being actually true, not just effectively, but historically. (Of course, some denominations are more accurate than others, etc.) Paganism is guaranteed false, and is at most fun stories for larpers.

Faithful Word Baptist Church?

Islam?

Your bible has been tampered with by the feudal lords of the West.

Greed is becoming of you.

Isn't the Pope God's elect official on Earth? Why would God allow someone to occupy St. Peter's Throne that would be contradictory to the word of God?

If "Traditional Catholics" succeed who will be Pope? Will they retake the Vatican somehow? Will they create a new capital elsewhere?

I would reccomend the Doctrina Christiana and the works of Aquinas

When? I don't think a nation has ever been led by a council born specifically to lead their nation. Monarchies don't count though.

I am an atheist but I love christian traditions so christianity

Don't follow a religion based on its cultural significance.

Follow it if it clicks with you. Read all religions and not just European ones. Follow the one that clicks.

There is no evidence the Templars actually worshiped Baphomet.

And if they did, that depiction wasn't invented until much later (19th century) by Eliphas Levi.

>unfulfilling

You are bored because you have too much time on your hands. Do something useful. Take a CCW class.

>Monarchies don't count though.
Why? That's kinda what you described. Also who would decide what's degenerate or not?

I imagine that in such a situation, the first thing the councilmen would do is assassinate each other.

>do what makes you feel good not what is best for your country.

The gateway to degeneracy and hell.

>Implying your shit tier meme was an argument

So the catholic church was infallible besides when they did something you didn't like so you decide not to follow what the infallible church says? Makes perfect sense.

Not to mention that, but Catholic Church's own standards, it is a heresy to believe that Rome could implement faulty rites, so your Latin Mass only crowd are heretical cryptoprotestants by the Catholic Church's own magisterium.

Evidence is something that has certainly been tampered with throughout history.

Get real, xtians, God was always in your Heart, not in some jewish copy-paste.

You obviously dont actually believe in religion so why force it?

>historically
please Jew licker, Christiantiy has been around barely 1300 years. Paganism has been around for over 10,000. Most of the world's greatest civilizations have been Pagan, Christianity has created nations who cucked themselves repeatedly.

Christianity's only truth is that it bends you over to get fucked.

I prefer Zen Buddhism, myself. Mahayana and Theravada are also fairly popular.

>Your bible has been tampered with by the feudal lords of the West.
If that were true, then there would be significant divergence among branches of manuscript. But instead we only see minor insignificant differences.

It's much more common for people to manipulate by "summarizing" the Bible to say what they wish it said. (That's humans for you.) But the Bible itself has remained surprisingly unchanged.

>first thing the councilmen would do is assassinate each other
Why would that be the first thing they do? They are raised together from infancy to lead as a cohesive unit, also killing each other would be in clear violation of what they were brainwashed to do.
They are also in charge of selecting the next councilmen when they reach 60 so they don't become feeble. Then they pretty much just become extra capital staff with extra perks