Mother nature is ass fucking usa, and I couldn't care less. Fuck that shithole full of niggers, jews, and degenerates

Mother nature is ass fucking usa, and I couldn't care less. Fuck that shithole full of niggers, jews, and degenerates.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Battle_of_Ypres
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a. fucking. leaf.

leaf

It's because the USA pollutes the most in the world. Not because of race. Most global warming deniers are from the USA. Where scientific evidence doesn't matter. It has nothing to do with race and everything to do with the fact that the US outsources all of its industry to china so it can put the blame on china for polluting the world and increasing global warmings.

whatever you say cuck

oh america
let me help you to purge canada soon

>whatever you say cuck

Why don't people realize the impact of hotter oceans. Hurricanes are more frequent, which is why there's 4 happening simultaneously right now. Floods are going to cause people to move inland. All because these cucks would rather live hedonistic lifestyles and treat mother earth as if she didn't fucking fight back.

Did you forget about winter

Butthurt brown cucks, you will never defeat the empire. We are eternal. SUN NEVER SETS.

Shut up cuck, you cant even purge your own country.

You cant even post on fb about purging anyone without facing jail time. Shoo cuck shooo

>Butthurt brown cucks, you will never defeat the empire. We are eternal. SUN NEVER SETS.

>floods are going to cause people to go inland

>hurricanes happen close to the equator

What do you think this means retard? Try to connect the dots baby-brains.

SUN

NEVER

SETS

MY LIFE FOR THE EMPIRE

a

fucking

leaf

No, that award goes to China.

It would be amazing if you could say that to my face

Yep, but we are in a gook bbc board and you still a beta cuck. BTW, all i said before is true, so, eat shit bro.

Is this an america hate thread?:

kek
i would eat you fag

FITE ME BITCH

come on over
come on over baaaaby

yes

You know most of us aren't niggers or Jews right? We hate them too but are powerless without a civil war or all out chaos. Maybe you're right user but there's a lot of good folks here too.

Lets go back to the part you would eat me...

Are you good at eating ass? im looking for a twink slave.

We do but what do you suggest been done about you weak faggot? It's not man made.

kek
the moment you turn into a faggot

You are the want who started the shit about eating me... If you cant handle the fact you are a little cum dumpster is not my problem.

Post your real flag leaf nigger

I dont feel to... fuck you

EATING you
like you would eat breakfast
that is what i am talking about

Mexico too. They got an 8.0 earthquake, a micro-stunami, and a hurricane of their own.
Laugh from up high on top of our heads, because when we collapse, you're coming down with us.

im more of a dinner person but, if you wanna.. you can eat my ass in the morning, no trouble for me. Just dont wake me up too early.

oh dear
i really hope that you will face a true fight for survival soon

also show flag you fag

Make me, faggot

snitches get stitches

And krauts get ahmeds... so what?

lol

ahmeds will receive gas in the next 5 years
dont forget about the other minorities here

they are on our side you know?

She's coming for all of us

Good for you, there you go, you only need to wait 5 years to see a miracle and regain control of your country... Oh.. no... you faggots are going to keep voting for mama merkel and her army of transexual jihadis.

Too bad bro.

I'm in Cali and I'm doing pretty well over here faggot. Try again.

i dont give a shit about the elections
there is only going to be a single upcoming fight wich is going to eradicate the hamads

by the way tell me what war did canada fight in compared to germany or any minor european country? your fate is extinction leaf

ya fuck thos amreicans pigsss

>this face of hamberuger wen angry cus not leaft

>by the way tell me what war did canada fight in compared to germany or any minor european country? your fate is extinction leaf

Is nice when you shitpost and the leafs are to blame.

>there is only going to be a single upcoming fight wich is going to eradicate the hamads

Something something day of the rope...
Not going to happen and you know it. You are going to live in a sharia country and there is nothing you can do to stop it. NOTHING.

Just leave to a third world shithole and fuck bitches till you die. At least is going to be fun.

>hamburger hding behind snake flag haha

>telling people to shut up and gtfo
not very libertarian of you user

you know nothing about east germany when this fight is going to happen

again

wich war did you fight in?

arguments leaf arguments please

Are you a ladyboy or a german on sex vacation?You can say wathever the fuck you want, im cool with leafs, im in love with one.

Nobody cares, your only option is to surrender to poland.

>im in love with one
does he feel the same way about you

when did germany ever surrender to poland?

You already forgot about the accords of 2020? fag...

that is a serious war right there...

I dont know whos jewing who

Is it me or is it you ?

Its all of us.

its been a shit post honour, time to
>Abandon this tread good luck anonumus

answer me fag

You are my brother for ever.
Just kys man... come on... this is just sad.

That's a spicy rendition of an old favorite gif

>wich war did you fight in?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Battle_of_Ypres
> It was the first mass use by Germany of poison gas on the Western Front. For the first time, a former colonial force (the 1st Canadian Division) defeated a European power (the German Empire) on European soil
Germans can't manage to beat the Canuck master race even when they've got chlorine gas and their opponents have no gas masks.