On degeneracy and virtuous habits

You all keep talking about how everything is degenerate and how society is currently corrupted all the time, but you never talk about how one can become virtuous or stop being a degenerate.

I invite all of you to this thread if you can elaborate on that topic.

Give me your redpills and show me how to destroy postmodern society and make the individual great again.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/blogs/answer-sheet/post/texas-gop-rejects-critical-thinking-skills-really/2012/07/08/gJQAHNpFXW_blog.html
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/blogs/answer-sheet/post/texas-gop-rejects-critical-thinking-skills-really/2012/07/08/gJQAHNpFXW_blog.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Have you read Plato's Republic? Justice is a virtue you need in your soul user

If you look at western soceity as a drug pusher, what is he pushing? He's pushing sexual "liberation" he's pushing a liberation from moderation of any kind. Excesses of wealth, food, sex, commitment, pleasure, laziness, entitlement.

Get as fat as you want
Have as much sex as you want with whoever you want
Vote for whoever you want, but only vote for the guy who says "do whatever you want"
Watch whatever you want
Read whatever you want
Be friends with whoever you want
Marry whoever you want
DO whatever you want

without reason, without consequence and without purpose

Western society is crumbling because we have and are eroding everything that Western society was founded upon.

If you can't understand why unlimited excess of everything is bad, then you are too stupid to be on Sup Forums and you should go smoke weed and forget about this place

Interesting answers so far.

But how can people create a movement in order to implement these ideals in terms of politics?

Are those classical ideals against the postmodern lifestyle only meant to be shared in this anonymous board or something?
I see no mainstream future for these ideologies if they're not implemented in a political plataform.

I see many conservatives are always being sorry for being conservatives, it's portrayed like a sin or something. There's a huge taboo behind all of this, and if you aren't a degenerate then you're subjected to social ostracism and you're blatantly criticized.

How do you cope with that?

Classical ideals revolve around the quest for excellence. To promote the old virtues in others, speak of them well and hold fast. Even in the face of ridicule. Be the stand-up guy, the reliable one whose word is their bond. The one who picks up the slack for others. The cheerleader behind those who are trying to do their best as well. Build up virtue in you and all around you. The degeneracy will scurry on its own. The Great Tempter will always be there to do battle against us, but this is a battle that humans are permitted to win.

Pray. I need to pay more.

lift

Conservatives used to be libertarian. This is the outcome of libertarianism applied to the one's body and mind.

Sorry (not sorry) society shifts away from white nationalism. Tan, squint and head to China, their government's conservative social manipulation would suit all of you fantastically.

Some stages of degeneracy are hardly or even curable. However is possible to use the lust, desire and other degenerate feelings and emotions to build yourself into a better man.
Studying and training is usually a good way to be physically and mentally able to fight for what do you believe; a mind that knows how to learn hardly falls to hypocrisy and lies.

Mind your own business
Society will be best
When you work on you

1/5

3/5

4/5

If you're depressed and unmotivated, your mind is constantly dwelling on all the things that you "should" do or "wish you could" do. You need to JUST DO IT like the Shia meme video said. It's really is that fucking simple.

Public """school""" and university really does a number on us, it's literally designed to indoctrinate you into feeling dependent and helpless. I'm in my early 30's and I feel like I'm just now waking up.

Nice get

Remember to wash your teeth

Classic.

Natural selection is slowly getting rid of degeneracy. The reason degeneracy is so rampant is because of departure from the environment of evolutionary adaptedness.

Lift weights at least 3 x weekly

Save at least 25% of all income, invest for income.

Read at least 1 book each month.

Liberals:

>Come to your own conclusions about the world and society using critical thinking

Conservatives:

>Toe the line kids it's your identity now. You will bring great shame on this family if your criticize the status quo.

Republicans have LITERALLY TRIED TO LEGISLATE OUT CRITICAL THINKING

washingtonpost.com/blogs/answer-sheet/post/texas-gop-rejects-critical-thinking-skills-really/2012/07/08/gJQAHNpFXW_blog.html

Please archive or screenshot unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/blogs/answer-sheet/post/texas-gop-rejects-critical-thinking-skills-really/2012/07/08/gJQAHNpFXW_blog.html

Is this a bot?

Anyway this screenshot is the meat n potatoes of the article. I hope this enlightens someone.

>Come to your own conclusions about the world and society using critical thinking
Kek, ask any liberal about pic related and see how much """"""""""critical thinking"""""""""" they apply.

Modern leftish philosophers tend to dismiss reason, science, objective reality and to insist that everything is culturally relative. It is true that one can ask serious questions about the foundations of scientific knowledge and about how, if at all, the concept of objective reality can be defined. But it is obvious that modern leftish philosophers are not simply cool-headed logicians systematically analyzing the foundations of knowledge. They are deeply involved emotionally in their attack on truth and reality. They attack these concepts because of their own psychological needs. For one thing, their attack is an outlet for hostility, and, to the extent that it is successful, it satisfies the drive for power. More importantly, the leftist hates science and rationality because they classify certain beliefs as true (i.e., successful, superior) and other beliefs as false (i.e., failed, inferior). The leftist’s feelings of inferiority run so deep that he cannot tolerate any classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the rejection by many leftists of the concept of mental illness and of the utility of IQ tests. Leftists are antagonistic to genetic explanations of human abilities or behavior because such explanations tend to make some persons appear superior or inferior to others. Leftists prefer to give society the credit or blame for an individual’s ability or lack of it. Thus if a person is “inferior” it is not his fault, but society’s, because he has not been brought up properly.

Nations where kids are tested with standardized tests,

>Wow they did good on a standardized test!

Nations pillaged for slaves and destabilized by a god-awful climate, no infrastructure. Decent education is rare.

>They did badly on standardized tests because they look different.

Here's a redpill for you, every state that had racist institutions has failed or changed. Nazis peddle their failed ideas like the commies on reddit.

>Long ad-hominem gish-gallop rant

I'm going to pick one of these and humour you with a response.

>the leftist hates science

Left-aligned political parties are the only ones striving to counteract climate change. There is a clear scientific consensus and anyone who says otherwise may as well buy tickets to that flat-earther's conference.

Bump