Have you lost significant amounts of friends and family with your political stance...

Have you lost significant amounts of friends and family with your political stance? I'm curious to hear people's stories. Over the last few months I've noticed quite a few people I used to talk to and hangout with completely drop me. It's not a particularly great feeling but is this a sign that I am being true to my own beliefs?

I haven't lost friends, but I have to be careful about what I say.

its a sign that you are an intolerable cunt

I've lost amounts; would never consider any of them significant people whatsoever.
better with fewer friends desu.

What are New Zealand laws regarding speech?

I've repelled people away who would have made shitty friends. The ones that stayed are at least marginally redpilled on race at the very least and have conservative views

It helps when you're also a religious European; our community is extremely-traditional and pretty free of degeneracy

I've made friends.

Since I started improving myself, working out, joined a few groups, realtalk people, etc, I have a bigger social circle than ever and I don't hang out with degenerates.

Fashwave thread?

Fuck that, man. Stand tall always.

We're gonna win this by being loud, and completely confident in our belief being right and necessary.

every young dude in my town wants to see me on fire...this is spain

Sure. I'll dump some fashwave stuff.

cool it's like a pog

I never had friends.

Nope, i'm a walking talking red-pill pez dispenser. Everyone that comes into contact with me becomes a nazi, and it's wonderful.

You are the second spaniard i see today claiming spain is full of commies...How bad is it really?

They were never your friends. Find new ones that you can openly share your beliefs with and you'll be much happier.

i lost a good mate for a while who was a bernie bro,i know we are british but you all know how much people had invested into this,its a culture war that affects all the west

he blocked me on fb when trump won,but he approached me of late and asked to be a gym buddy,he didnt bring up politics even though he ranted about it non stop

i think hes secretly got redpilled and is doing the self improvement route and he realized i was right

i know he is redpilled on the jew to a degree but hes more "elites" and "bankers" type rather than "its the kikes" type

its good to have my mate back

Lost everything but I am rich so they can all eat a dick.

I went absolutely Hitler-grade genocidal on Twitter under my own name when the muslim attacks started happening in Europe. Lost followers in droves. Not the smartest move career-wise but it felt damn good.

>I went absolutely Hitler-grade genocidal on Twitter under my own name when the muslim attacks started happening in Europe. Lost followers in droves. Not the smartest move career-wise but it felt damn good.
James Woods, is that you?

>We won't be fooled again
>Picture is from WW2

HOKAY THEN

Can't lose what you never had.

>Have you lost significant amounts of friends and family with your political stance? I'm curious to hear people's stories

Not particularly I have mostly only made new friends and acquaintances after joining an political party and running in municipal elections. We don`t really talk about politics when it comes to my older friends.

>Over the last few months I've noticed quite a few people I used to talk to and hangout with completely drop me. It's not a particularly great feeling but is this a sign that I am being true to my own beliefs?

Are you sure that this is due to your political self-expression or is it related to something else?

I lost a lot of close people a few weeks before and after the election. I've embraced it. I may have had great memories with them in the past, but if they're willing to cut you off because you voted for Trump, well ... they weren't good friends to begin with, I suppose.

Move on. It makes you stronger.

I don't talk politics with family and friends. Politics should not control every aspect of peoples life.

bump

>never tell family and friends the truth
>I still think I have genuine relationships

I don't think I could live that kind of lie.