Suppose you had a choice. Only can choose one after you select the buttons disappear

Suppose you had a choice. Only can choose one after you select the buttons disappear.

Press button 1 and your dick grows 3 extra inches.

Press button 2 and all black people and other shitskin races spontaneously explode in a glorious display of red flesh confetti. But the Jews remain and pass laws requiring all whites to mix with asians.

If you dont press any button you die, painfully.

>If I don't press that button will I die?
>It would be extremely painful.

>forced to fuck bug people

Gladly accept death.

I have to choose between a fat nignog and the whore daughter of two irresponsible, delusional idiots?

Does button 1 increase girth as well?

I just want to die so I'm not pressing anything

no

oh wait I'm like 1/16th native american would that mean pressing 2 would kill me?

Both buttons simultaneously.

Why do I want to rape Chouji's daughter so much? I don't want her to like it, I just want to forcefully use and abandon Cho Cho.

If you do that you become a lobster and everyone else becomes a gay turtle

because you're a race mixing degenerate like Choji?

No, I don't want to make offspring with her, I just want to traumatize her.

I press one.

fair enough, but what if she uses partial body expansion jutsu and traumatizes you with her enlarged Clitoris?

why?

I think it's worth the risk, iff you can catch her off guard and shove it in her pudgy potato chip hole before she can react.

>for you

I don't think those darkies are meant to be niggers. They are Hulk Hogans family: the race

*doesn't press a button*

2, easily. The jews aren't getting what they want anymore since the shitskins are all gone.

>destroying jews not an option

I refuse to play the game and I kill the jew in charge, im not a prisoner

Jews want ethnonationalism for all

>not wanting to breed with asian qt3.14s
Are you fucking gay, bro?

Press button 1. I'll outbreed all the nonwhites/asians.

Is rather live in a world of colonialism -shitskins than a world where I have a 9.5 inch dick (would my dick grow 3 inches thicker too???)