EQUIFAX HACK WHAT THE FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

>Chief Security Officer is music major
>Company is holding hundreds of millions of SSN's without the consent of a single citizen
>Software, security, and services are all outdated third world tier Indian tech support level retarded shit
>IT work is outsourced to Mexico
>Execs sell stock before announcement, which is months late
>Offer to give free identity protection...which they clearly can't do
>Fine print says identity protection waves right for class action lawsuit
>Website to let you know if u are compromised
>Every single American with a credit card is compromised
>Company likely has breach insurance, will pay out billions

This is one of those situations where capital punishment should be used. Equifax execs should face a firing squad, they should be executed. China would execute these mother fuckers. Companies have absolutely no incentive to keep their data secure. What the fuck man. This is fucking bullshit. Where the fuck did the spine of our government go?

>Every single American with a credit card is compromised
Well at least no niggers were affected.

probably why no one cares

DEEZ HEAUX BE FAKE BALLIN!

Equifax, TransUnion, and the other big name that escapes me. These companies are monsters. You Why didn't anonymous ever attack these guys? They were always fake. Thes fuckers have Americans by the balls.

If they have all this info on us, why the fuck do I have to go to them to find out if I was compromised?
Send out an email.

Experian

Also, that bitch has the body of a 40 year old lay about with a couple kids.

>Company likely has breach insurance, will pay out billions

There are certainly no companies out there that would take advantage of this.

It all makes sense now.

no one cares because white people won't get off their ass and do anything about it.

She got massive mega milks at 14

fuck yes let's do this 2008 cdo style

>my info have been compromised

Fuck.

My grandmother's debit card got snagged on this and now some nigger's buying video games, limos and plane tickets in San Francisco.

This. Unless someone gets lynched on the way to their car, the discontent of the masses can be safely ignored.

Too bad we didn't have a choice to be their customers, huh?
Perhaps we do have a slight problem with fascism in the US. You know, perfect merger of corporations and government.

That in no way excuses communists, who are worse. I'm just saying, we have taken a wrong turn somewhere about 1950.

>implying coons don't take out capital one platinums to finance jordans

>can't log into online banking account

The nigerians got me I'm done for fellas

Why do you fucks still post this fat jewish hellspawn?

>China would execute these mother fuckers
>It wasn't China

Your not there customer, your the product.

Too bad anti-fa is busy protesting freedom of speech and association. They won't dare take on their jew overlords.

It's literally nothing for burgers
If they cared about their privacy they would have stormed the NSA offices with their guns after snowden's revelations and Facebook and Google would be under strict regulations

Too bad the Jews will get away from it like they always do in every major finance crisis. They won't learn. They will alway fuck over the dumb goyim.

this is the plot of mr robot you aren't fooling anyone

i told my parents about all this shit and they just dont care, watching sports and going back to work like it is nothing
styxhexenhammer666 hasnt even covered this story yet so hes a goddamn fucking kike helping cover this shit up, just like everyone else, no one is fucking talking about this shit, american citizens are docile nigger cattle, and thats fucking it
we are in a dystopia and no one fucking cares
goddamn lemmings

This is why big corpos suck. Once a corpo gets big enough, it starts behaving like an irresponsible toddler. Responsibility gets blurry and investors and managers don't give a fuck as long as it increases their profits and they always think they can weasel their way out.
This is why you should give your personal data to as few entities as possible - not because they could use it for something nefarious, but because it will eventually end up in hands of a piece of shit corp that ignores all security to increase profit.