White woman caught shop lifting

WE WUZ WHITE
WE DINDU NUFFIN!

streamable.com/uivkz

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Shoplifting/
reddit.com/r/TheBluePill/comments/6yozp1/manipulating_women_is_totally_okay_because_it_is/
reddit.com/r/Shoplifting/comments/6z5kqj/food_and_other_stuff/
reddit.com/r/Shoplifting/comments/6z5vql/i_hoped_it_would_never_happen_but_i_got_caught_at/
reddit.com/r/Shoplifting/comments/6z4zyi/serious_post_i_cant_go_out_in_public_without/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>crime happens
Big surprise

it's a well known fact that white people shoplift more than blacks

Incoming replies about how shoplifting requires higher intelligence than other crime.

>we wuz white
the left can't recreate even the simplest of memes

fucking culture vulture

>white women

What do you expect from women? They're superficial and shortsighted.

Shoplifters are degenerate scum.

reddit.com/r/Shoplifting/
She's just a bad thief.
reddit.com/r/TheBluePill/comments/6yozp1/manipulating_women_is_totally_okay_because_it_is/

I worked as a prosecutor in a diverse city. People of every color steal, but asians the least, whites second least, hispanics steal a decent amount, and blacks are like property crime machines

Why do poor whites love meth so much?

>white trash teenager
>all white people shoplift now
Huh, what happened to #NotAll?

good lord. what a fucking society we have here. i think i'm done defending american "culture."

Why is an anarchist trying to shame a shoplifter? I've seen blogs from leftists dedicated entirely to celebrating getting away with stealing shit.

Libs would have a shit fit if their races were reversed. Oddly, the media is silent.

Here is the difference
White people aren't going to scream victim for the next month while threatening to burn down the neighborhood.

Jesus christ. Did nobody teach her the proper way for a white woman to react in this situation is throw herself to the ground, cry helplessly and victimize herself?
Everyone would have assumed the nigger assaulted her. Probably even let her go.

Fighting back is what nigersess do.

>People start assualting and man-handling you for stealing 10$
>Even a woman.

>all this shit about "men who are below 7 inches are not big enough"
Well, women above 200 lbs are too big.

It requires higher intelligence to shoplift and not get caught.

I'll just leave this here...

>8.5 inches is "ideal"
Lol no, I've got a 9" dick and have had women NOT want to fuck me, and I've got to go SLOW to allow her time to adjust, and why is 6.5" the average? Because most women have babies (sex) with them!

NIGERS OF GENDERS
I
G
E
R
S

Woman shoplift the most, anyone in retail can verify this claim.

let mew guess, shes white. what a surprise.

Holy shit! I used to work with this guy. It was always a pleasure to watch him on the job.

I'll confess that I got a little turned on by the skank's shirt getting pulled off.

>don't you hit her
>NO
>she's still smaller than you
>watch your mouth
>watch your mouth
>be a gentleman

Fuck off whore.

>200 lbs
kek, if she's over 140 it's a landwhale

ive been stealing value packs of 12 hot pockets from the grocery store for about 4 months. With my work and that I havent spent anything on food since.

>half the posts are clearly by women

Damned shame the niggers have been aggrandized to the point their behavior is seen as something to emulate.

These people are victims of nigger pseudoculture.

he was stealing all that to trade it for drugs from his dealer

asians absolutely steal, but they don't do nigger tier stealing like shoplifting or other retail theft they get involved in credit card fraud or stealing bank accounts en masse.

there was a 30 million dollar a year operation here busted at the airport run by Chinese gangsters that stole the credit cards of all tourists who had to pay the airport tax upon departure. Since they left the country the asians figured they wouldn't report the crime and most didn't. It ran for years.

Asians also love to clone designer clothing and sell it for $10 a bag or jacket here.

Blacks do this every second and you finally found a white person

>try to prevent a robber from getting away
>old hag screaming about shit he ain't doing
Holy shit that crap makes me mad

why was she so adamant about her bag why not just give it up

That old bitch in the back.

>Girl punching and kicking the dude
>Guy grabs her so she can't hit him
>"DON'T HIT HER SHE'S SMALLER THAN YOU!"
>Girl screaming in the guys face
>Guy literally just says "perfect in response to being told the police are there
>"WATCH YOUR MOUTH! BE A GENTLEMAN!"

What the fuck was her problem?

She's hot

He's getting fired and she's getting a 20k lawsuit check.

Nice damage control

NOT POLITICS

Why is the nigger trying to take the stuff away from the white lady?

I agree. What "culture" is there really in America.

all of this is bullshit. My husband is about 7.5" long errect, and frankly, he's a little bit too big. We have to really work to make it work right. I can't imagine taking a 9" dick. That would rip me open. The thought is not arousing in the least, it's terrifying. I have some friends who used to talk about their 8-9" men and how perfect they were. Then I showed them what an 8" dildo looked like and they froze. Turns out their guys were 6". Which is fine. I'm not talking down about those guys penis sizes. Frankly those girls always went on and on about how big their guys were and how fun the sex was.

The simple fact of the matter is women don't know what an 8" dick looks like. And unless the dick is too small to penetrate or too big to fit, they can't tell the difference in sizes. Atleast thats what I think. I'm not an expert, all I've ever had was my husband. But I've tried different sized dildos, and I think I have a solid idea about it.

The person who made those posters is either a paris hilton level slut, or some man hating feminist out to emasculate 95% of the men in the world.

So many virgins on here it's unbelievable. I'm a little under 7" and I've had women complain about me being too big

>Nice damage control

>implying it is wrong though

reddit.com/r/Shoplifting/comments/6z5kqj/food_and_other_stuff/
reddit.com/r/Shoplifting/comments/6z5vql/i_hoped_it_would_never_happen_but_i_got_caught_at/
reddit.com/r/Shoplifting/comments/6z4zyi/serious_post_i_cant_go_out_in_public_without/

>women with husbands on my Sup Forums
I'd say tits or gtfo but after the ann coulter thing you're probably real

Weird to think about

>women

You're expecting that anyone on /pol has ever spoken to/successfully interacted with/done the sex with a woman and would have this info firsthand.

Daily reminder that even the male Negro was allowed to vote before the woman. Women are subhumans.

Latina women are the worst

I used to eat grapes in the supermarket without paying for them.

>Tells the cop "he attacked me"
>Video clearly shows her initiating all aggression while he just tries to subdue her

Women.

Either
>I shoplift and I feel the need to post it on reddit or
>I buy things and and say I stole them on reddit

What have we become?

I like how well she complied with authority!

>slipping things into your pants requires higher intelligence