Brit/Pol/ - Queen Elizabeth I

Hurricane Irma shitting up the colonies,follow the progress live
www.express.co.uk/news/weather/851037/Hurricane-Irma-track-update-path-Florida-NOAA-latest-news-live-models-2017-NHC-map
>Montserrat avoided (mainly)
>Anguilla hit, niggers and Caroline Lucas seeking gibs
>Turk and Caicos islands hit with category 5 full force, but no one died. Hospital roof blown off.

>Theresa May "should have walked": Top Tory Donor
unvis.it/politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties/conservative-party/theresa-may/news/88846/theresa-may-‘hopeless-and-weak’

>Chief whip Mark Harper set to enter Tory leadership race
unvis.it/blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/09/another-name-enters-the-tory-leadership-frame

>Downing street wank themselves off to how good their responce supposedly has been to Hurricane Irma
unvis.it/theguardian.com/politics/2017/sep/08/uk-response-to-hurricane-irma-was-swift-says-no-10

>Argentina have ‘ceased to be a capable military force’
unvis.it/ukdefencejournal.org.uk/argentina-ceased-capable-military-force/?utm_source=TW&utm_medium=Twitter&utm_campaign=social

>Poor woman harassed by dangerous far right white males at work
unvis.it/libdemvoice.org/is-this-any-way-to-treat-a-work-colleague-layla-moran-jeered-as-she-questions-pm-about-childcare-55187.html

>MPs to begin scrutiny of vital withdrawal bill
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41182561

>Scotland’s deficit figures show that the UK works
unvis.it/blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/09/scotlands-deficit-figures-show-ptg-that-the-uk-works

>School bans girls from wearing skirts as it brings in gender-neutral uniform
unvis.it/news.sky.com/story/school-bans-girls-from-wearing-skirts-as-it-brings-in-gender-neutral-uniform-11023265

>Rees-Mogg defiant over abortion row: Catholic Tory MP says it is wrong to abort babies - even in rape cases
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4860100/Rees-Mogg-defiant-abortion-row.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XBz4A4lgnek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>no replies
>page 5
What went wrong?

What's with all the hyrricanes and shit? Are they worth paying attwntion to?

Wakey wakey mongs

Will the new film about (((Churchill))) film coming out be worth a watch?

Nope. Don't trust the drunken old fool. Have you listened or read David Irving's book on Churchill?

*charges you £2.30 for a Freddo and a can of coke*

Pozzed thread

Why?

*rapes white girls and gets away with it for not speaking enflish*

It's slow, dying from AIDS

Sounds like this country desu

Sounds like my dad desu

Which one?

. I was signing jauntily along to Rule Britannia when I saw an EU flag and flew into a fit of rage, smashing my pint against the asbestos-wall, extinguishing my cigarette on a hardback copy of Mein Campf and yanking out my last remaining tooth in anger.

I had to spend the remainder of the evening prowling the town centre, bashing anyone foreign-looking round the head with a rolled-up copy of th Daily Mail. A police officer edged nervously up to me at one point saying 'l-l-look here, S-s-s-sonny Jim, enough with the hate crime now, th-th-there's a good lad'. But I just yelled in his face 'BREXIT MEANS BREXIT!' and he scurried away.

I'm sure other Brexiteers can relate.

Nigel's LBC show is on today at 10am.

>TFW when live in Commiefornia where they recently changed tobacco products to 21 and over, including lighters.
Fucking earthquakes please.

>Listening to a civic nationalist.

did you lads hear about tess daly? gone and welled up she did

What's a good breakfast for a serious fucking hangover? And what are you chaps having?

he's /are civic nationalist/ though.
(even though his show gets boring when he goes off on a hour long rant about internal eu politics

If i take the gloves off will he die?

All three of them.

Get up, drink pint of water and go for a sauna/run. Anything to kick your body into gear. Food hangover cures are a meme.

DONT BE A NUTTER
BIN THAT CUTTER

4 cars and a meat wagon for a pair of scissors? Kek

You ARE going to church today, arent you user?

Going to the evening service, the morning one is tooled to keeping the kiddies engaged. Still plenty of time to shitpost before I go anywhere.

how much of your body do you guys shave and how much can you shave before being gay

i shave my goose eggs

how
fucking how
its all soft and squishy and wrinkled

Everything short of legs and arms can be defended tbqh

I'm off to Mass this evening user.

Cardiff, belfast, southampton, portsmouth or cambridge.

Which one would you choose to move in and find a non-qualified job while earning the most on a salary-living cost basis?

>Have to couch their complaints in concerns about there not being a big enough car park
Bit sad, that.

It's not very A E S T H E T I C is it?

cambridge will be the best for jobs and is easy commute to london but pretty expensive
cardiff would be the balance of cheap and jobs
London is best for jobs but you either have to live 20 miles aways or pay a fuckton of rent

Figel o'clock

Bad writing

Not sure how many are aware but Farage is now on LBC from 10 till 12 on Sunday. Starting now:

youtu.be/XBz4A4lgnek

>Jack Buckby
>Lucy Brown
>Tommy English
>Annie Marie Waters

What a group of embarrassing retards.

m8, I ain't gonna go near London, that bitch cost a lot of nice and shiny shekels.

I think Cardiff or Southampton will probably be my choice.

Is anyone actually going to this? I'd go and document what is happening for brit/pol/ but I have a feeling that it won't be worth my time.

its the same everey time
>40 right wingers turn up
>80 antifa turns up
>they shout the same chants at eachother
>they go home

Seeing things like this really shows how the right needs a good leader. It's desperate for it.

Everyone loves farage because he seems to be the only one who can string a sentence together. Even if his politics is actually a bit too civic he seems to have a lot of support and is very much the public face of brexit etc.

I just don't know where and when a leader is going to come from.

Last protest I saw was an antifa one outside the court. It was literally just 10 rainbow-haired homosexuals shouting and then clapping at themselves afterwards. Ironically, if they were really worried about fascism, there was a mosque right across the street.

CIVC AF TBQFHWY

>(((Jack Buckby)))
>Irish Zionists dyke Anne Marie Waters and faggot Caroline Roberston
>English Zionisnt Paul Weston
>BASED ex-mudslimes

ffs

Gdansk looks /comfy/ desu. 10/10 would visit

The only hope we have is for right wingers to break through the fringes of the universities. We desperately need well-read, intellectually-minded, well-spoken people with (most importantly) genuine courage of their convictions who won't back down to appease the left.

This guy on the Farage show.

milo can play the university game well , the problem is he's fucking milo

me btw

There are plenty. A guy at work unironically has a framed photo of Trump on his desk and bought a few of us MAGA hats.

The only one of those criteria Milo actually fills is well-spoken. And even then, you could probably make a case against it, given how foppish he is. A giggle every now and then is fine, but theatrical faggotry just makes you look like a 12 year old girl.
Did he pay back the crowdfunded cash yet, or are we still saying it's embezzlement?

Get up there, lad, we aren't getting any younger.

Get yourself down to Wetherspoons for a pint and a bacon sarnie.
Or have the same as me, vodka orange and a line.

you forgot to include "people who aren't autists and are capable of speaking in front of many people"

pls

I figured that was covered under well-spoken. Not really much point being well-spoken if it goes to pot when there's more than 5 people.

Definitely no to Cardiff and Cambridge, too many yuppies, not very affordable.
Belfast may be a good bet, but I'd want a second opinion on that.

Cardiff is a nice-ish city.
Havent been to Belfast.
Southampton and Portsmouth are not nice.
Cambridge is nice.

Ignoring democratic votes are just some of those European values that this wretched country needs more of.

Cardiff is your only option here. You won't be able to afford to live elsewhere.

I heard with the ghetto area of Malmö the police dont brother because they just want Arabs and Albanians to finish themselves off

Picture: A little Jawa girl attends a pro-EU demonstration

>indoctrinating your kids this hard
wow

Just popped a paracetamol for my hangover. Comfy. When do the far right demo's start today?

Boomers where a mistake

>hangover

>So them terrorists, eh? Right bunch of cheeky buggers they are! Who do they think they are running around with their allah snackbars blowing things up, eh? They'd cheer right up if they'd just sit down, have a pint and a bacon sarnie!

Also WTF Peter Kay why would you involve yourself in this, you're better than this. Stick to saying funny things about biscuits.

Reminder that the scientifically backed hangover cure is a banana and a glass of salt water- your hangover is because you've flushed all the potassium, sodium, sugar and fluid out of your system, and those two things will fix that.

He's the wholesome voice of the norff, it's his job to say happy clappy platitudes to calm everyone down

Cardiff's expensive??

I read that it was around 300£ for a room there.

I know I won't be able to afford a study by myself (cause it'll cost like 600£+?) but I'd love to live alone, so if Belfast is cheap enough, (which I've seen in statistics that it is) I might go there.

I don't know, I'm between Cardiff and Belfast mainly but I'm not leaving Southampton out of the question either (it's the only UK city I've ever slept in, it didn't seem that bad imo, but I don't know how the usual UK city is)

Are you Spanish or Brit in Spain?

Looking it up now, you're right. Ignore me, for some reason I'd always been under the impression it was fairly unaffordable unless you were a high earner.

*sieges your city*

Alright I'll go to the beach with a glass and scoop some out.

Start going to church.

Spanish, I'm sorry.

No problemo, mate.

>Spanish, I'm sorry.
I'm not bothered about that. But why would you want to leave Spain for Wales?

All religions are elaborate paedophile rings

*tip*

Outer/pol/ pisses me off ffs.
>This Buddhist guy slaughters men, women, and children in Burma so he's /based/

No, he's a cunt.

Especially materialism and other 'pseudo-religions of modernity'.

>even trying to argue with my numbas

> 'pseudo-religions of modernity'.
Religion nowadays can never be anything other than a modernists interpretation of "tradition". Would a modern day British "Christian" die for their beliefs? Some maybe, but I doubt many would.

what u lads up to.

why are her eyes so black

Off to a museum with some birds lad. Got to make the most of the capital before it falls completely.

*sieges your wifes cunt*