Has anybody been seeing 1111 a shit ton since Charlottesville? It's been almost a month, and there's probably only been two days where I didn't check my clock at exactly 11:11. The first few days I though nothing of it. Now it's starting to trip me out. Happened just a few minutes ago again.

Other urls found in this thread:

gematrix.org/?word=1111
gematrix.org/?word=gvf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who gives a fuck we need to nuke israel

I remember people wondering about the lisence plate the day it happened. Some were saying it had to do with Indigo Children or some shit.

lol..dumb thread

11:11, 10:10, 3:33, 2:22, 5:55, 4:44 and 4:20 = good, you are on the right track

11:10? 11:12? almost, but no cigar

9:11 is bad

11:11, 3:33, 4:20 are the main positive ones, 2:22, 4:44, 5:55, and 10:10 are like accents

fucking westcoast subhuman

I used to see 9:11 all the time. It stopped about ten years ago.

some days I see no digits at all, some days I see tons, even when mousing over a song/video time (which I couldn't have seen out of the corner of my eye, since it wasn't displayed)

It means you are going in the right direction. If you go in the wrong direction, first you will stop seeing digits, then eventually you will start seeing 9:11 again.

Im going to be a huge fag and request if anyone has the kino see you space cowboy of this

the car the challenger hit had the licence plate "GODKPME"

I've been seeing 44 for 23 years now. I have come to accept it now.

no user. Your pattern recognition skills are on overdrive because of HAARP.

GODPKME would have been more apt

like this?

look up numerology op

Watch out for 33 too.

yes

1:11 and 11:11

Gay.

777-9311

More often than not i check the time at say 3:43, 5:25, or 6:46. with the center number being off. But i also check the time at 11:11 5:55 or 2:22 or something all the time too.

gematrix.org/?word=1111
>First result is Alex Jones
goddamn it
gematrix.org/?word=gvf
>First result is End Of Days
motherf.....

Sage

You're turning Sup Forums into Astrology Zone, c'mon nigger

Paranoia will destroy ya....