How do we stop nationalism and borders? Free movement of peoples is a human right

How do we stop nationalism and borders? Free movement of peoples is a human right.

fuck off jew

this

Still at it?
Doesn't the same shitpost get old?

the pic is right, underage girls shouldnt be illegal. no human being is illegal

>Letting cyclops into your country

Okay, I'll close my borders to all non whites, except niggers with natural yellow and blue lips okay?

They aren't illegal humans. They are illegally immigrating to a nation...

DUPLICATE THREAD

check the archives before shilling so obviously

SLIDE THREAD

Fuck Elie Wiesel.

>How do we stop nationalism and borders?
By a war which you'll need to win.

I am against illegal immigration but this is right. They are undocumented not illegal

No, it's not. Borders are there to prevent mass murdereing fucking immigrants. We didn't toil and work for hundreds of years just to have what we achieved be ruined by some shitty third worlders and their inferior culture.

Free movement doesn't work when they leech off welfare, aren't productive, don't contribute with taxes, stay unemployed for years, don't integrate and thus bankrupt a country.

It only works if immigrants can't get free gibs and welfare.

Three ghastly homosexual niggers with strange lipstick gazing up reverentially at the name of their Jew master. Isn't it awful?

WE WUZ CYCLOPEZ

Not gonna lie, Trump supporter here. It's hilarious watching the illegals crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let them get back over the border.

By the colonization of their nation and its people.

This picture proves that the cyclopes were Aryan!

They are illegal once they cross the national border without possession of a legal right to enter.

Saged & fuck off.

human rights are social construct

Would you let a sex offender be a teacher to your children? If not you consider a person illegal. Would you let a serial killer be a nurse at a hospital, if not your consider a person illegal. You see the logic here?

Wrong

I dont believe in human rights.

"They can be right or wrong"

Well if they can be right or wrong, then you are wrong. It amazes me how liberals do nothing with so much words

>(((eLIE weasel)))

Because the person themselves isn't illegal. The action they performed is illegal, they aren't called "illegal immigrants" because they come from illegal, they get the name because the immigrated illegally.

this.
and if you break the law, whether civil or criminal law, you shouldn't have any consequences: that wouldn't be right!

There is no such thing as human rights, you faggot liberal.