This was posted by Netanyahu's son Yair

This was posted by Netanyahu's son Yair.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1rEEk6JP9vc
archive.fo/INd0B
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.811374
archive.is/w0QwW
yande.re/post/show?md5=c61e759d2b32831e3a96ff9b48152504
timesofisrael.com/report-two-pro-israel-organizations-in-us-funded-geert-wilders/
dutchnews.nl/features/2010/06/wilders_and_the_us_israel_lobb-2/
ft.com/content/5d0b381e-1dcd-11e6-b286-cddde55ca122
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/jun/06/israel-rightwing-europeans-migration-toxic
forward.com/news/214230/why-are-jews-supporting-a-german-right-wing-moveme/
972mag.com/an-alliance-of-hate-the-israeli-rights-ties-to-european-facism/118580/
jfjfp.com/?p=60338
electronicintifada.net/blogs/asa-winstanley/us-anti-muslim-groups-fund-europes-israel-lobby
haaretz.com/world-news/.premium-1.685317
theintercept.com/2016/11/30/growing-far-right-nationalistic-movements-are-dangerously-anti-muslim-and-pro-israel/
i24news.tv/en/news/international/europe/131777-161204-dutch-secret-service-investigated-far-right-politician-over-israel-ties-report
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

link faggot

Made me think

If true kid is based

OY

GAS

G-guys?

Meme magic is a spooky stuff, but I never expected Sup Forums to literally become the Jews...

in WWII the Japanese propagandist known as Tokyo Rose was a favorite among US sailors. She often slandered Americans as everything from imperialistic rapists to barbaric cannibals. The sailors were never offended by this but rather amused at the absurdity of the accusations. I imagine this must be what Israeli's feel like when they read Sup Forums.

Whenever you see someone shitposting with an Israeli flag, that's Yair.

Who are the three people on the right?

All the while they were unsuccessfully attempting to subvert us, we were successfully subverting them - including the son of the Israeli prime minister himself. Holy balls.

>implying this isnt just a psy op
>implying jews arent losing their shit over resurgence of far right and anti semitism
>implying zionist arent just trying to save their asses "heh l-look guise it's the leftist jews that are the problem n-not the zionists, now please keep sending your children to die in the middle east for us"
>implying a westerner should give a fuck about a country in the middle of a fucking desert
You guys keep showing people why they call us "goyim"

So the lizardmen are real after all.

He's also on Sup Forums
I know him from Belgium

Source or it didn't happen.

facebook com/photo.php?fbid=10215367995819419

"OMG see how it's not all Jews!! See how the Globalists are after Israel too!! You alt-righters are cancer!!!"

Something along those lines...

Yair Hun is from a political family, he learned from an early age that nothing in politics happens "just because", everything is planned.

>Tokyo Rose
She was based: youtube.com/watch?v=1rEEk6JP9vc

Searching his twitter is giving me nothing more than mentions but no account

I saw sauce earlier. Its legit.

Because the goym know, it must have been shut down

Damn... Didn't see it was a FB post... Fixed that for you

archive.fo/INd0B

One of the most based people I've met is a Jew. G-guys? Was Trump right to join based Israeli Jews?

As individuals, I believe they might be alright. I've never met one personally.
But as a group...

Article haaretz.com/israel-news/1.811374

Archive please archive.is/w0QwW

I've said it time and again.
There is literally no way to stop us.
The more people come here attempting to stop us, the more they end up realizing that Sup Forums is always right and, inevitably, end up joining us in our efforts.

Meanwhile Sup Forums does change over time with their addition, but not in the way they want us to.

When they join us, they no longer bring in flawed concepts. They try, but those get filtered out through constant chaotic debate and replaced with stronger ideas.
This while the good arguments from their side quickly get adopted and incorporated into our system of thought.

We are literally the best example of natural selection in the domain of ideas ever conceived.

We are literal living proof that a free market, where competition is the norm, always promotes the development of the best product, and gives birth to constant innovation.

Yes whatever, Shlomo

guys listen with
BASED
JEWISH
MAN
and
BASED
BLACK
MAN
WE CANNOT LOSE

Is so obvious that it's pathetic, but it means that the Jews are worried about rise of the alt-right. We are the only goyim who read Israeli news so it's partially directed at us. It's a cheap trick, and all these Jews on this board push it all the time. It only makes me hate their kind even more.

Can someone decode this for me? What's the book? What's the pyramid?

Did we even surpass the jews in our abilty to subverse society?

>Jew liberals now trying to convince jews that they are white and have white guilt.

What is this timeline even

sauce on this seminal fluid demonic entity?

>Digital Darwinism
Well put

looks like anime

wtf i'm a zionist now?

lol I thought Zionism was just the belief that Jews should rightfully occupy Israel? I know I could easily google it or use (((wikipedia))) but I don't use any other sites.

Typical tricks there, Schlomo. Whitey is fucking onto you, it's too late.

It's nothing short of jewish supremacy/goy slavery like the rest of their disgusting belief systems.

Can't find a source on the orifinal quality image.
Here is a link though because too big to post
yande.re/post/show?md5=c61e759d2b32831e3a96ff9b48152504

Obviously they need to demonize their secret insiders to trick the goyim into supporting them, nothing to see here folks.

>israel did 9/11 and got the us stuk on pointless wars in the ME where thousands die and costs trillions to the population
>but they posted a meme so it means they are based!
wtf is wrong with you people

Nice post mate. This certainly is a unique place and I'm genuinely glad to have been a part of it all. I am awake, and out of the matrix thanks largely to Sup Forums, and it has changed my life and mindset dramatically, for the better.

What if all the anti-Israel shilling has been MIDF all along?

It's a pretty funny picture and conservative israelis hate Soros.

It's not exactly some shocking event.

This. Soros is one of the public faces to pin blame on. It's a show for the masses, but more people are getting wise to that by asking "well, who is behind/above Soros?".

BASED JEW MAN

We were actually morally compatible with the average crazy jew the whole time. Since Sup Forums is largely "white" (dark haired, dark eyed) americans of slightly above average intelligence and upbringing most of the users here could very well have more than a couple drops of ashkenaz in them.

Gas yourself, kike

Nothing too organized, but muslims have always used jews to scapegoat their way out of responsibility

The best part:
Putting real jew faces over the Schlomos.

>Ashkenaz
Those were roughly in order the Medes ("Aryans"), Scythians, Goths and Saxons, traced to the Old Testament's Ashkenas, son of Gomer by Medieval rabbinic scholars who had followed them North in the Great Migration era. Modern Jews, being more often what one would call Sabbateans after a popular heresy back in Ottoman days, lay claim to this name due to Christ, as a Galilean and thus relative of the aforementioned Scythians, calling "Them who labor in the Earth" God's Chosen People, with the root of the name in the bible meaning something like "labor in Earth", "hard ground", "iron-miner". It is however a false claim, the actual Ashkenas would be the Germans, French and English (and by extension other bright-eyed whites related to us) - whom the Jews now decry as their biblical archnemesis, the Amalekites (Remember that one South Park episode where the antisemitic Jew summons "Hamman"? He's the king of these and believed by them to have been a past incarnation of Adolf Hitler, Caesar Tiberius and others). All a coincidence, I am sure.

Bump, also someone decode the meme.

shill thread

JIDF working hard to push the le based jew meme

Based Jew in a Trump kippah

WAKE UP PEOPLE, WE ARE YOUR TRUE ALLIES IN THE FIGHT AGAINST THE GLOBALISTS

>Zionist groups funding rise of nationalists in the Netherlands
timesofisrael.com/report-two-pro-israel-organizations-in-us-funded-geert-wilders/
>Israeli lobby pushes for Geert Wilders
dutchnews.nl/features/2010/06/wilders_and_the_us_israel_lobb-2/
>Austrian Far-Right finds allies and support in Israeli parliament
ft.com/content/5d0b381e-1dcd-11e6-b286-cddde55ca122
>European far-right and Israel form strategic alliance
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/jun/06/israel-rightwing-europeans-migration-toxic
>Jewish groups back the AfD and Pegida in Germany
forward.com/news/214230/why-are-jews-supporting-a-german-right-wing-moveme/
>European Fascist parties receive backing from Israeli right
972mag.com/an-alliance-of-hate-the-israeli-rights-ties-to-european-facism/118580/
>Israeli intelligence services conclude that a far right Europe would be safer for Israel
jfjfp.com/?p=60338
>US Jews pour money into financing of anti-immigration parties in Europe
electronicintifada.net/blogs/asa-winstanley/us-anti-muslim-groups-fund-europes-israel-lobby
>European Far-Right forges links with Israeli right
haaretz.com/world-news/.premium-1.685317
>European far right dangerously anti-Muslim and pro-Israel conclude European intelligence services
theintercept.com/2016/11/30/growing-far-right-nationalistic-movements-are-dangerously-anti-muslim-and-pro-israel/
>Dutch Secret Services investigate Israeli links with Dutch Far Right
i24news.tv/en/news/international/europe/131777-161204-dutch-secret-service-investigated-far-right-politician-over-israel-ties-report

>Yair Hun
show proof or gtfo

TOP 10 UNEXPECTED ANIME ALLIANCES

How jewish of him
(((They))) always support both sides of a conflict
I'm sure his dad is proud of him

exploit this

It unironically IS Fascist. But because they are the poor Jews, the Commies of AntiFa welcome them in.

bump

(((Haaretz)))
Fucking shit does anybody like it?
The same it has always been, you are just finding out about it.
What the hell, not all Israelis are Yair, he's a pretty busy guy and I couldn't waste time on this board.

bump

>he's a pretty busy guy
I thought he had no job and wasnt studying?

We live in a timeline where the prime minister of Isreal's son shares memes on FB. What a time to be alive

correct. he's busy partying all night long with my money

Bogdanoffs will soon destroy the great conspiracy

Funny, isn't it?

wtf i love netanyahu now

>tfw you'll never be Bibis son and get to play with all the precious tax shekels

RUH-RO, someones gonna be grounded with no nintendo for a month

newfag spotted

>missing the joke

How do we respond to this?

What are you on about? Antifa has always been against Israel; like most lefties.

>yfw the son of King Yid has been MKULTRA'd by a Khazarian Rhetoric-appreciation pen pal society.