This is a board for stupid children. Prove me wrong

This is a board for stupid children. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FN7r0Rr1Qyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Prove yourself right first faggot

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

>This is a board for stupid children

They really do just let any old fool into the CIA nowadays, don't they?

I'm not a child, I'm 32. Czech, mate.

You are right

I don't have to, when every board on Sup Forums and even normies say you're the laughing stock of the Internet, it's hard to imagine this as a forum for political discussion.

Verrit was right. Peepee is stored in the balls.

>every board
Fucking great one. I see Sup Forums tier shitposts on Sup Forums literally every time I go there. I've seen them on Sup Forums, too. Only board I really see anti-Sup Forums on is /qa/
>normies
>caring

Lmao, so delusional. Get help, child.

I've learned more on this board than anywhere else.

youtube.com/watch?v=FN7r0Rr1Qyc

Hahaha, what are you talking about? Sup Forums and Sup Forums absolutely despise you. When are you going to learn the world isn't your personal playground, Sup Forums? People don't like it when you're in their space all the time, you should back off.

>tfw 2012 Sup Forums understood complex deep politics and the science of war
>tfw 2017 Sup Forums hurr trump da bess i love israel bomb those sandniggers

I hope you realise you aren't getting any bumps out of me.

kill yourself Sup Forumstard

>Prove me wrong.
Eat my boogers.

Can't manage more than 3 words anymore?
This can't be even a bit more fun?

>Lmao, so delusional. Get help, child.

let me talk to your supervisor.

you're not even white

you were expecting?

Very red pill bro

How exactly can your supervisor expect to run a clandestine forum swaying organization when you keep being so blatently transparent, almost openly admitting that you work in the occupation of propaganda?

Im serious, If I were your supervisor, I would fire you immediately, and maybe hire someone who is a little more subtle with their persuasion techniques...

For fuck sakes man, this is just embarrassing.

>he thinks everyone who dislikes Sup Forums is a shill or CIA
You are so delusional right now, I can't even-

Sup Forums is Sup Forums back when it was good.

It is now that you came here

>you're not even white

Not an argument m8

Well, we say a lot of stupid things here, but there's a reason.
The more often a stupidity is repeated, the more it gets the appearance of wisdom.

We have an agenda

So, uh, I baited all of you. Thanks for participating in my thread. I don't actually think this board is for children but I never get any replies from any of the threads I have here. It has embittered me and so I thought I would make this thread to make up for my failures.

>You are so delusional right now, I can't even-

So, YOU are the supervisor, huh?

How embarrassing... let me talk to your department head.

b e n i s

Says the faggot posting babby's first philosopher.

>I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED
kys

You fucking HIRE people this transparent?

And allow them to post without supervision?

Who gave you a job?

B-but I was pretending to be retarded, legitimately and unironically.

When was /b good?