The Rohingya and Myanmar's 'Buddhist Bin Laden'

Is he /our guy/ ?

Britcuckery as usual.
gq-magazine.co.uk/article/myanmar-rohingya-muslim-burma

>The UN claims that Burma's Muslim Rohingya are among the most persecuted minorities in the world. Theirmost vocal enemy is Ashin Wirathu, an influential Buddhist monk who is calling for the expulsion of the 'Bengali' few.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/09/09/opinion/kristof-nobel-prize-aung-san-suu-kyi-shame.html
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/09/09/opinion/kristof-nobel-prize-aung-san-suu-kyi-shame.html
pastebin.com/Bbuc6GPq
pastebin.com/qH6pWDf2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

#Killallmuslims and prosper.

Guys this is the most happening thread where Muslim shitheads are getting slaughtered.
All the mudslime around the world are getting butthurt over Rohingya and attempting to increase their Islam territory in Myanmar.
The left is also butthurt over Aung San Su Kyi for not standing with the minority and she proves herself to be a nationalist before the liberal.

Even the roaches(erdogen) are getting butthurt over the (((genoside))) of the the ethnic minority which is in fact the immigrant from Bangladesh and condemning Myanmar for ethnic cleansing.

>>The UN claims that Burma's Muslim Rohingya are among the most persecuted minorities in the world

Anyone else noticed how Muslims have been adopting Jewish tactics?

>Start shit
>Get it
>M-muh peaceful innocent people

this is what muslims are doing to myanmar citizens(Arakan). Beware before this could happen to your country

Based reincarnated anons

the truth is there is no Rohingya in Myanmar
Most of them are immigrant from Bangladesh and since they are also one of the most populated countries in the world and Its area is only one third of Myanmar so they want better territory.

They are also employing the international pressure from all the Muslim countries too.

Maybe History has taught them a lesson to learn from Jews

>A Nobel Peace Prize Winner's Shame

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/09/09/opinion/kristof-nobel-prize-aung-san-suu-kyi-shame.html

>For shame, Daw Suu. We honored you and fought for your freedom — and now you use that freedom to condone the butchery of your own people?
>For the last three weeks, Buddhist-majority Myanmar has systematically slaughtered civilians belonging to the Rohingya Muslim minority, forcing 270,000 to fleet to neighboring Bangladesh — with Myanmar soldiers shooting at them even as they cross the border.
>Daw Aung San Suu Kyi, the widow who defied Myanmar’s dictators, endured a total of 15 years of house arrest and led a campaign for democracy, was a hero of modern times. Yet today Daw Suu, as the effective leader of Myanmar, is chief apologist for this ethnic cleansing, as the country oppresses the darker-skinned Rohingya and denounces them as terrorists and illegal immigrants.
>And “ethnic cleansing” may be an understatement. Even before the latest wave of terror, aYale studyhad suggested that the brutality toward the Rohingya might qualify as genocide. TheU.S. Holocaust Museumhas also warned that a genocide against the Rohingya may be looming.

Alternatively
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/09/09/opinion/kristof-nobel-prize-aung-san-suu-kyi-shame.html

The UN has become a complete joke which pushes solely Muslim and African interests due to the high number of member states from those areas. Its been this way for a while now.

Yeah this is why women kikes and sandkikes love rohingya

>Noor Symon
Guaranteed that this name is not even of our Origin

merchant cometh

discussion between historians

pastebin.com/Bbuc6GPq

good, muslims are evil people

luckily, the un by design, doesn't give those states any power to intervene, only scream and wave fingers
>20 israel condemnations later...

pastebin.com/qH6pWDf2

>Kills Muslims
>Reincarnates in hell
>Meets Muslims in hell
>Kills them again
>They reincarnate in hell.
>Spend eternity removing kebabs

buddhists confirmed for Doomguys

>rohingya started shit with literal terror attacks
>no mention of this in mainstream media

This is what we are fighting against now guys

do not let the rabid dogs came near you

prevent it before it becomes too late

If you give them an inch, they will take miles or even your country. Looking at you Britain which is once the most powerful empire on earth is now already full of Muslims and Arabs.

Beware, Protect and Preserve your race and religion.

BASED chink

YES!! FUCKING THIS!! MAKE AMERICA WHITE AGAIN!!

literally this

I would think they would report unbiased on the third world countries. But the reality is totally different.

The whole countries is so mad at those main stream media so called CNN, BBC , NYTimes, etc...

Met a Saudi guy tonight who said that America was a white country and Trump was much better than Hillary. You should've seen the look on my liberal friends' faces

thanks for the in-depth analysis user

tl;dr
>be bong
>bring muslims into other's sacred lands to work as colonial slaves
>fug, ww2
>no more wars, universal human rights now
>muslims be muslims
>india fucked up, myanmar fucked up, london fucked up, palestine fucked up, ...
>thisisfine.jpg

When even based Buddhists are going "Fuck you Muslims, we're tired of your shit." Wow!

Well you can only take so much shit from what is basically your retarded younger brother before you have enough.

the situation now is that every country and religions are afraid of the Islam cancer and getting more and more aware of their existence.

Fuck their shitholes of the religion, I genuinely hoped that some miracles happened and they just disappear from earth surface

Did muslims really think they could play terrorist all over the world and nobody would ever start to do the same to them? It is only the beginning if they keep that islamist nonsense up.

And their later generation and media is blaming those countries for preventing those immigrants from entering lawlessly as ((GENOCIDE)) when it is not their narratives.

Are we supposed to care that Buddhist finally had enough of dirty muslim cockroaches and went nuclear on the goat fuckers?

Nuke em all

>"Monks are still men," he continues, "and as men, we won't stand by and watch our villages being taken over, our women raped."

Do your jobs as men Sup Forumsacks.

lets just glass entire asia, good idea

>Beware, Protect and Preserve your race and religion.
You are correct. This is something that must be redpilled into every citizen of a civilized country. Never let in the Muslims.

are you a retard? do you know how badly those people are victims? what the fuck is the iraq war, syria, palestine, ect.

there is a reason they are pissed

good idea indonesia

Sorry man, it's all fucked. Our media class are truly the most detestable people on the planet. Please remove the Muslim menace, we should have done it years ago.

Shut up you fucking retard. Go read the Quran or a history book they've been doing this for 1400 years. Stop being an ignorant fucking cuck

it's pretty obvious the Islamic Kingdom of Britian would side with the mudslimes.
an economist named Wilhelm Ropke predicted that would happen back the UN was founded

well shit I'll take the bait

All these wars between islams and other religions have been starting from a long time before these war happens.

The ultimate goal of Islam itself is to make the world full of muslims.

I unironically and with all sincerity support this man and his countrymen's efforts.
Godspeed, Asain Wrath.

buddhist bros meme the fuck out of this image. it drives the mudslimes insane

Asalamulaykum Kuffar, please remove this picture before right now

>“My two nephews, their heads were cut off,” one Rohingya survivor told Smith. “One was 6 years old and the other was 9.”
>Other accountsdescribe soldiers throwing infants into a river to drown, and decapitating a grandmother.
>When a Rohingya womanbravely recountedhow her husband had been shot dead and how she and three teenage girls had been gang-raped by soldiers, Daw Suu’s Facebook page mocked the claims as “fake rape.”
>“They threw the children into the river. My three-year-old granddaughter, Makarra, and Abul Fayez, my one-year-old grandson. I was hiding on the south side of the river. They gathered everyone together and told them to walk away. Then they shot them."

>the world's most peaceful/pacifistic faith/religion is arguing for the expulsion of muslims or their extermination
>no, it's clearly not the muslims fault

I wonder what brought the world to such a state of things.

you were polite, so ok

Holy shit, did a mod delete that picture?

thanks kuffar scum, we still hate you though :)

Fucking kek

well they called buddhist the statue prayer

at least we carved the stone into a sculpture

nah, he asked nicely. so why not honor the request? we can be gentemen I suppose

please repost picture as i missed it, thanks

astaghfirullah al azim

Take this down this instance!

c'mon man, delete this

Amen to that Thai-bro. Spread those redpills far and wide.

I would rather bathe the whole world in nuclear fire than do anything of the sort.

this one

DELETE THIS!!!!!!

Made me smirk have a (you)

I don't get it why are people so triggered everytime this pic is posted and then deleted?

Delet plz offensive

thanks, could you explain why that 's offensive ?

what am I looking at?

that guy seems pretty comfy tho

What the fuck was this for it to be scoured from Sup Forums

Go back

Mods, can we get this stickied?

The Kaaba of Mecca which is the cube(house of god or so they say) the muslim pray toward

Goddamnit what Sup Forums has with the Jews I have it with the eternal Anglo.
I literally see them at the end of every scheme.

i posted that, its the kaaba ( something inside mecca) i think its offensive because you aren't supposed to take pictures inside mecca also pictures of religious deitys and artifacts are prohibited in Islam.. that's my guess anyway.

might be wrong

I second this.

1. identify what object is behind him - hint: it's the only islam thing most would know
2. look at his right foot

it was just the guy on the rock, it's been reposted already.

It's the kaaba in Mecca, he is putting his foot on it, sole of shoe on holy place is already bad but among arabs sole of shoes have extra insulting connotation, was no coincidence that iraqi guy threw shoe at Bush. I think he was lashed or put in jail for this.

>ashin wirathu

Sounds like a name a dark elf from Morrowind would have.

killing muslim should be a sport now

MODS! Sticky this!

Some dude put his feet in the holy meteorite (corner of the holy cube) and outraged muslims. The picture featured in many islamic news sites with multiple comments from irl muslims pleading with the website to take the picture down as it's offensive.

Jesus Christ(no pun intended) .. but i think certain religious groups take offense far to serious.

>Muslims
>peaceful people who were simply doing nothing when suddenly the evil and terrifying Buddhists methodically tore their arms off, drank their blood, and tore their flesh off with their bare teeth
Rohingya Muslims have been terrorizing the Buddhists and have been attempting their own genocidal cleansing for at least 20 years. It is only now that the Buddhists have begun fighting back that the situation is broad-casted and twisted by mainstream media islamic sycophants. Globalists are using Islam as a way to attack and destabilize and destroy the culture of inhabited regions and lands, incorporating both aggressive expansionism and fanatical terrorism that engulfs women, children, students, military, police, and countless other innocents. The Buddhists are simply acting in self-defense against a monstrous foe who is empowered by corrupt factions of the media and terrible factions of governments who believe it is their duty to uproot and destroy anything they don't approve. The Buddhist Crusade ought to be joined by a multitude of others in both spirit and mind and acted upon in entirety until the Islamic and corrupt globalist factions of government are beaten.

well said

what is that picture and why is everyone telling you to take it down seriously i don't konw what is wrong with it i just see people in a corwd looking at some guy leaning on something????? can someone point out where this is offensive???

*Installs Morrowind*

dumb ass

He's putting his foot on the kaaba

bro im serious what is this

Only way to treat the durkka cube.

>Rohingya Muslims have been terrorizing the Buddhists and have been attempting their own genocidal cleansing for at least 20 years
Where's your evidence of this???

so it is basically blasphemy against sand people? nice
fuck off, I have no idea about that sand murder cult except pic related

I thought for a minute that Jesus was the one wearing the burka. I need new glasses

what is a kaaba? amd why does it matter

im serious too. dumb ass

Why would an omnipresent being need a house?

>dunmer
>removing n'wahs

Sounds about right.

see