What the fuck is going on in Europe?

What the fuck is going on in Europe?

Fabulousness, obviously.

fag fash

Idk i don't care

Must be a city without migrants

there's literally nothing wrong with this
they look like JoJo characters

What was the original intent of this tweet?

What the fuck is going on in Rhode Island?

Fucking effay

chad cops from the look of it. that guy probably gets tourist pussy every single day.

Those pants could be tighter. And made of leather. They should copy Spanish Legion.

HORY SHET

Fuck off faggot. Your cuckhole's uniforms are fucking gay and you need to stop shilling them

weaponized faggotry

ive never posted about uniforms in my life you dumb bitch

They look pretty aesthetic.

If you think they look gay then blame the fags for making you think that being stylish and well groomed means looking gay.

holy fuck england is like a dying sick old dog beggin to be put down, as Americans we should offer to put england out of it's misery with some nukes.

This gif actually makes me rage. Fucking grow some balls and tackle the fuck for christs sake. Pussy fucks.

Yeah, sure. There's some OTHER faggot always posting Rhode Island gay police uniforms in these threads.

It's another
>Sup Forumsfag ships shills group jerk off to cops
thread

Sup Forums is a fucking huge gay faggot shill board.

Putrid.

so you watch for uniform threads like a hawk and attack anyone who posts one you don't like? Are you like one of those army surplus store autists? You need to take the pills that mommy gives you kid.

literally could be used in a scene of hot fuzz

in Israel they had alot of women police and they were so fucking hot. Like seriously 20 year old police officers

>police are supposed to be out of shape in awful uniforms
sorry America but you should really step up your uniform game

This is awful. Looks like he's belongs on the pole at a gay strip club. The same one that the two guys in op pic must have come from. Both awful.

And this is just the dumbest shit ever.

What the fuck is going on in WEST* Europe?
Ftfy, and the answer is faggotry.