Murdoch Murdoch on TDS

>there was TDS ep where two of Murdoch Murdoch were interviewed

What the fuck

Why did no one tell me this

youtube.com/watch?v=QLEyy1FRJTA

Also aware that those bois post here, keep up the good work.

bump

So, everything is our world is jewish?

Better sound quality: therightstuff(.)biz/?s=107

bamp

Love the fact that they went on the show, but if (((they))) can doxx TDS, I fear for our bois.

Please do more of this stuff, but make sure not to mention anything personal at all (or even give disinfo), you never know (((who's))) listening

Why do all this hardcore right-wing show moderators sound like fucking lunatics?

Think about that question

No Murdoch-Chan. :(

Over an hour into the ep now

Wish there were fewer guests on this, the Murdochs are barely talking.

Mike, Sven, MM and DM would have been fine, much as I like Jonny and the Paranormies iin general

Man... those were the days... The Death Panel had so much optimism

2016 was a weird and exciting time

Since the first big victory with the election, I think the mood has shifted a bit- we're no longer just fighting for a clear objective with a defined deadline, we're now in a messy, complex struggle that will last the rest of our lives. It's the real meat of what we want to accomplish, but it's a lot tougher going than the election period was.

I think that's dawned all a lot of the TRS and other alt-right crowd now, they're realising that we're in for a hard fucking slog for the next few years

"Revenge of the Murdochs" is one of my favourites.

>5 hour video
I like Murdoch but shit that is long.

we need to elect trump some allies in office next year. we will finish the war with victory
Don't fall asleep, the war isn't over yet

If the United States can become white nationalist, the other white governments will follow.

What the West is really suffering from is a crisis of confidence.

spent over two hours on it and Murdoch and Dr. Murdoch barely said a word.

Pretty shit

They invite the Murdochs on to their show; ask them like one question and then blank them for the rest of the show. What gives?

>being this naive

Marxism and Communism are the pretty much the same, and Judaism is at odds with Zionism. Also Freemasonly is entirely European in origin, not Jewish.
This image was made by someone with no knowledge of what he is talking about.

The West has lost faith in its core beliefs as a result of years of Marxist brainwashing.

Ha, ha, cut to 1.40 for the real interview.

Whomst ever uploaded it out it on repeat. TDS is a two hour show with occasional overrun mins

That was an interesting 20 minutes with the Murdochs'.

Yeah the animosity and infighting on TRS is disheartening.

Sargon of Akkad is a hollow man with no substance. An empty shell of a human being.

Having principles is intolerant to leftists.

You cannot found a sane society without principles, such as the leftists are attempting.

In the end what is the leftist assault on western civilisation about? It's a battle of semantics; what the want is to define the terms on which society exists; to their twisted and distorted perception of reality. Appeasing them only confirms them in righteousness of their madness. They must be opposed every step of the way.

Murdoch Murdoch is opposing these forces by revealing the hypocrisy that the left indulges itself in.

This is the true battle. It is a battle of ideology and allegiance. The politicians of the West has lost faith in core values that made the West what it is and they'll believe and act on everthing that isn't these truths.

Nice to see Angela Merkel getting the rotten tomatoes treatment. If only she'd get rotten ballots at the ballot box.

The plan is flush all the enemies of God out into the open so they can be annihilated all at once.

>Date of upload
December 26, 2016
>Date of broadcast
October 18, 2016
>Relevence to today
N/A

I wonder what MM would have to say about TDS, TRS, FN, et. all specifically. Especially since Trump had not yet been elected yet. Much less inagurated.

There's also reason to believe that they(Murdoch Murdoch) were betrayed by this whole group(TRS, TDS, etc...). Especially since they were likely only known by these (((people))) such as *(((Mike Enoch)))*

Food for thought niggers. I'm not gonna Sage because I want people to see this thread for the lame ass shill post or newfag that they are.
>FUCK.ALL.OF.YOU.
See previous greentext for further explanation.

>betrayed

How exactly? They haven't been able to doxxed

And their videos were taken down as part of the Shuttering, after being targeted by leftypol

Explain your edge or no one will care

Buddha bless you.