twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>In the United States' shadow
>dominant force

>giving ex-isis soldiers extra privileges in your country
>being hated by almost every country at the moment
>sucking off murica 24/7

HAHAHAHAHAH off yourself

>In the United States' shadow

That's because you guys have the tendency to blot out the sun.

God bless the United States of Israel. Good work goy.

>giving ex-isis soldiers extra privileges in your country

As a Christian country, we follow in the footsteps of Jesus and love even sinners.

>wow he made a good point and shut me down
>hmmm
>URE FAT XDDDDDDDD

>2017
>has irrational beliefs of a higher being and afterlife
>superior

hahahahahahahahahha

>shut me down

A German cannot be shut down. See original post for irrefutable evidence.

fucking rekt

hmm

You motherfuckers have a habit of fucking up Western Civilization about once every 500 years. Fuck off yah Barbarians!

US in history is like the new Iphone. Claim it's the best, then a couple of month later it's poor and obsolete. On humanity timeframe, that's where you are. EU and Asia had a longer history of dominance, much, much longer. Don't get too cocky because you have the spolight for a minute

>fucking up Western Civilization

This is a lie. Without Germans, there would be no western civilization.

Burgers being fat is a fact too mr.XDDDD

>This is a lie. Without Germans, there would be no western civilization.

Not entirely true, without Germans we would not have made this far. I'm all for you German bro, but unless your country wakes the fuck up, boots Merkel out and starts raping the shitskins back, you guys are fucked.

Merkel is usually the only adult in the room. This is the reason why she is the leader of the free world now, with Trudeau and Macron serving as her devoted and loyal deputies.

t. Fraulein Merkel

I take that as a compliment. Thank you.

>I take that as a compliment. Thank you.

Most of the self respecting world despises Merkel, how is this a compliment? Germany needs to stand the fuck up, we can't do this without Germany, I don't care what anyone else says about them being cucked beyond repair.

Cool fantasies you got there.

>Most of the self respecting world despises Merkel
Haha good one, country no one cares about.

>Most of the self respecting world despises Merkel

This is a lie. Merkel is more popular than Fat Donny even in non-countries like Poland and Hungary.

Nice comeback mate.
Its either you are fucked or you realize how shit your country is and try to fix it not ignore it

It doesn't make sense to fix something that isn't broken, something that is inherently unbreakable.

Words have meanings. Learn them.

Your country is going to have to pay 1 tillion dollars to poland.
Get Fucked

archive.is/4zGK5

>comeback
>he thinks this is some kind of rhetorical competition

I'm just laughing at you from the comfort of my home.

>tillion

I see the fall out of Betsy DeVos' actions are in full effect already.

>Polish fantasies
>Germany surely will respond

Yeah sure.

germany did not do anything in ancient times.

we are Übermenschen and there is no Ostfront - therefor we will destroy lefties and islam

Germany can't into colonies

>tries to fine a country for not taking in enough shitskins
>will be fined 1 trillion Euros

>lol no i dont wanna pay that

Get fucked

Takes one to know one I guess

what about France producing agroculture products for us ?

>I see the fall out of Betsy DeVos' actions are in full effect already.

Ridiculing and laughing at the sad existence of lesser nations is not the German way.

The German way is to lead by example and lift them out of their misery.

Fined by whom, the Polish Imaginary Court?

You are our colony
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_Army_installations_in_Germany

it won`t happen . but we deliver high tech to China in order to make sure you kikenigger does not get mad . NO OSTFRONT - nowhere . enjoy your kikeniggerstate full of ugly & filthy redneck fucks

first save your women from ahmed and niggera.

germans are stupid loser idiots

your ancestors lost to mine, lmao

Schweiz verrecke!

and soon you will leave - daily reminder that you never win against Germany if the Russian is not willing to sacrifice 27 mio people . and by the way : we deliver hightech to your enemies and there is not much you nigger can do about . re us barracks in Germany : it takes 4 KSK soldiers to kill your niggers in Stuttgart . und wenn wir dann eines Tages mit dir fertig sind wirst du zusehen wie ich deine Mutter in die Gaskammer schiebe

Did you ever visit any other country Hans? Germany is a decent country, but not superior in any way.

Your education really is lacking.

you nigger better get a job in order to feed your 1,2 bln people - without german agrotech you are dead by the end of the year

This has got to be bait
Saying that, there are quite a lot of pathetic German cuckposters on this board so who knows

my grandfather was a SS Warior - he never surrendered to anyone - but he killed at least 2300 "marines" in Normandy and he gave me his iron cross before he died- suggestion : I travel right now to the us an kill you little fuck to make sure that you and your filthy mother do no longer pollute my planet

>Did you ever visit any other country Hans?

I do. I love many countries.

>successfull

The only thing you are successfull in is demoralizing your own people.

halt dein scheiß Fotzenmaul du dreckiger Halbjude

India has a space program, do you?

quitessentially cucked

>be Germany
>all out of Germans
>pretending foreigners and foreigner property is your accomplishment
>work for Mohammad with Pajet as co-worker, wants to fuck Polish women he hates
>pretends refugees are good, since he's a helpless lamb on slaughter table
>makes another delusional thread after wageslave salary arrived just in time his worries stopped it wouldn't

>>tfw the German spirit is literally indestructible

It's true, evil never dies.

have fun with your niggers and kikes , good luck on the free market ones you left the eu , unemployment will rise - that means we won`t see any of you niggers on the web as you fuck can no longer afford your internet access. dummer Schwachkopf

Was zum Teufel hast du grade über mich gesagt, du kleine Schlampe? Du solltest wissen, dass ich meine Ausbildung beim GSG9 als Jahrgangsbester abgeschlossen habe, in mehrere Kommandounternehmen gegen Al-Kaida involviert war und über 300 bestätigte Tötungen habe. Ich bin in Gorillakriegsführung ausgebildet und der beste Scharfschütze im deutschen Bundesheer. Du bist für mich nichts als ein weiteres Ziel. Ich werde dich mit einer nie zuvor gesehenen Präzision vom Antliz dieser Welt tilgen, merk dir meine verdammten Worte. Du denkst du könntest hier im Internet so eine Scheiße über mich erzählen und damit durchkommen? Denk lieber nochmal darüber nach, du Wichser. Während wir uns hier unterhalten, habe ich schon mein geheimes Netzwerk aus Spionen kontaktiert und deine IP-Adresse wird grade rückverfolgt, also mach dich besser auf den Sturm gefasst, du Made. Der Sturm, der das erbärmliche kleine Ding, das du als dein "Leben" bezeichnest, auslöschen wird. Du bist verdammt nochmal tot, Junge. Ich könnte jederzeit überall sein, und dich auf über siebenhundert verschiedene Arten töten, nur mit meinen bloßen Händen. Aber ich bin nicht nur im unbewaffneten Kampf ausgebildet, ich habe auch Zugriff auf das Waffenarsenal der Bundeswehr und ich werde es aufs Vollste ausschöpfen, um deinen elendigen Arsch von diesem Kontinent zu blasen, du kleiner Scheißkerl. Wenn du nur gewusst hättest, was für eine apokalyptische Rache dein kleiner "witziger" Kommentar provoziert hat, hättest du vermutlich dein verdammtes Maul gehalten. Aber nein, das hast du nicht hinbekommen, das wolltest du nicht, und jetzt wirst du dafür bezahlen, du verdammter Idiot. Du wirst in meinem Hass ertrinken. Du bist tot, Junge.

>54 posts
>1488
>noone checked those beautiful numbers

What the fuck is wrong with you guys?

I hope we do leave, personally. Empires are usually deleterious to the interests of the common people. Just pointing out that the US is an empire and Germany one of its colonies. Stop doing what we say, that's your first step. All the US has to do right now is say "sanctions on Russia!" and you guys say "how many, sir?" Stop it.

since 1930 - go back to school nigger and learn who went to the moon ( no - tot mr redneck monkey - it was v. Braun , Waffen SS / Technik . hang yourself . and by the way : the ariane program is 100% german ( and no : I do not care about if the ariane rocket is being launched on french soil . du bist ein ganz mieser Untermensch - ab ins Gas mit dir

>flood the country with immigrants without having any proper plans to integrate them
Yeah sounds like she is a grown up. And not just some virtue signaling jew puppet.

Why are you willing to put sanctions on Russia just because we tell you to, even though it is against your economic interests? Because you are a colony, and do as you're told.

Then how come you submit to sandniggers so easily? I was to Berlin like two months ago and shit, my ass crack is more worth to see than this muslim shithole. German women worshipping black cocks, muslim woman surrounded with 10 little mehmets, German men feminised. Dude, you are fucked and you still don't realize it?

>flood the country with immigrants without having any proper plans to integrate them

I know, it's a real problem, but I doubt the EU will let us do anything against the Polish menace.

du solltest Landserromane schreiben und hier nicht deine Hekunft verleugnen . Gorillakrieg / nie gehört Bundesheer ( osi ) - daher nur ne 3- . entspann dich nigger

>german pride
How can you be proud of a flag designed as an abstract representation of Dresden?

Dresden is in East Germany and therefore, not really Germany.

>Failed Goly Roman Empire
>Failed German Empire
>Failed Weimar Republic
>Failed Third Reich
>Failed Holocaust
>Failed two world wars
>Throughout history any German with half a brain tried to escape that place
>Split Christianity and caused massive wars
>Took them hundreds of years to unite
>Current year
>Literally repeating all of the above

Yeah, sure, """""successful"""""

>successful

Thank you, I appreciate it.

>your country is being run by globalist jews....again.

>lads

>ctrl+f sage
>0 results

I wish nu-Sup Forums would leave.

I realize it's convenient to have a scapegoat, but I wish Sup Forums would stop blaming their failures in life on Jews.

Please take responsibility for your own choices.

This is how the streets of Bonn look like.
youtube.com/watch?v=jzOYkK1kBWo

>emerge as the dominant force time and again
In a few weeks, you are going to vote Merkel once again. Y'all are cucked.

You could learn a thing or two from your neighbors.

How's that black dong tasting?

>In a few weeks, you are going to vote Merkel once again

I have already voted for her a few days ago.

lmao, nice

This

This is such a dedicated bait thread

It's not bait, but I am glad you're enjoying it nonetheless.

>This is such a dedicated bait thread

It is indeed, not even prime bait. Let's make this thread and Germany great again.

youtube.com/watch?v=FKn_XxYRe1o

youtube.com/watch?v=vMpV9YkFgV4

German woman serving their african masters.

Have a redpill, friend.

>be Germany
>be extremely self-centric and narcissistic
>get called out for baseless self-esteem and abuses
>continue to destroy yourself and neighbors
>tfw German suicidal ego-mania is literally inevitable

>continue to destroy yourself and neighbors

Excuse me, but everybody needs a hobby.

that plastic/metal cultureless abomination is supposed to be redpilling?

>the SONY center
in berlin. so you sold your country to chinks and nips and they built a hallow shrine to capitalism in your city center. really jogs the noggin

>Have a redpill, friend.

Yeah, until those beautiful migrants rape someone in your family and then kick the shit out of you for no fucking reason. Grow up you fucking kike.

>>be Germany
>>be extremely self-centric and narcissistic
>>get called out for baseless self-esteem and abuses
>>continue to destroy yourself and neighbors
>>tfw German suicidal ego-mania is literally inevitable

Good goy, you get a gold star for your history lesson. Great perception, you might even have some of that top tier Ashkenazi blood in you. Have a shekel for your troubles.

It's a triumph of social market economy, user. You're allowed to subject it to your personal taste, but it hardly makes for an objective argument.

I appreciate you trying to contribute to the discussion, though. We need more people like you on Sup Forums.

10 years with hitler
Dying in glorious battle! blood and screaming, fire and smoke.
enemy bodyparts lying scattered amongst the rubble. heads on pikes.
sounds pretty comfy

Fuck all of you pretend Germans, where are the proper Germans that the world knows and loves. Germans with a spine, with pride and a love for heritage and culture. Germans that fought to the death for one another, quite possibly having the strongest mindset history has ever seen. Fuck all of the (((Germans))) that have posted so far.

>kike

Please refrain from using such terms. It's beneath you.

Your image offends me, shame on you and may your ancestors haunt you for eternity you hook nosed cunt.

I'm Bavarian, and while I do identify as agnostic, my passport notes I'm Roman Catholic.

Why even fight with people like this?

While I maintain that German lands being occupied by Poland should be returned to German hands, it is in the interests of Europe and the German people that Germany should be divided into loosely unified statelets akin to some sort of modern HRE. This is the only way Germany can prosper.

In my opinion the strengths of the German character are romanticism, intelligence, diligence and work ethic, while the weaknesses are an excess of obedience and fear of individual freedom.

You think you have changed because you have switched the regressive ideologies of the past for the progressive ideologies of the present, but you're still clinging to a totalitarian ideology that you force on everyone like a straight jacket. It doesn't matter if it's Naziism, Communism or Multiculturalism, German always enforces its dominant ideology with an iron fist and crushes any who dissent with the force of the state. This is why you keep getting into problems. Dissent is healthy, it's how you know you are starting to go to far. Germany always forcibly supresses dissent, and then it always goes too far.

I disagree. I think Europe be led by the Bavarian Empire and incorporated as a satellite territory.