2016 was an absolute DUMPSTER FIRE of a year

2016 was an absolute DUMPSTER FIRE of a year.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZuffBrloo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

more like DRUMPFSTER FIRE

Dump btfo lmao
Honestly I assumed OP wrote that until I rechecked.

whats the matter? dont like it when people have different views?

face it, drumpf was terrible for our country and I'm glad i didnt vote for him

>our country
>stopped hiding his flag

:^) whatever go kiss GLOMPFS ass lmao

oh nigguh, you got CAUGHT foo'

As a white man living in a white minority country. Fuck all larping little first world entitled shits.

2016 is the year Feminism and anti western cultural agendas were grabbed right in their imaginary gender.

DWOO SGOOOOOPS

That Hitler in the pic, even he does not seem to like trump. :(

2009-2016 were dumpster fire years

youtube.com/watch?v=m7ZuffBrloo
Fucking commie, your revolution will never come in the West because the labourers like me are already sick of paying for useless shits like you. Besides do you really expect to fool the average worker here? Were not the unschooled serf class in Russia you fooled we had our history classes.

>US President standing on Mexicans and Muslims
This is bad because...?

Trump is so fucking mild, hell past Democrat presidents have been far more volatile such as LBJ.

>it turned out people knew that trump had the robot vote
>democrats seriously didn't think they'd get hacked
the party of science and reason.

>Trump wants to imprison Turks
I missed this part of his platform, but I absolutely love it!

take that back you filthy commie

Found waldo

He looks so disappointed

Bullshit, no monkeys voted for Trump, the ones that can vote are all democrats

WTF DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT ME YOU BITCH I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW I DRUMPFD TRUMP WITH ALL MY (You) ASS I GRADUATED TOP OF MY ASS IN THE BBC AND I'VE BEEN INVOKED IN NUMEROUS DRUMPF DRUMPS AND I HAVE OVER 300 CONFIRMED SKOOPS. I AM TRAINED IN MUSLIM WARFARE AND AM THE TOP FIKKI FIKKI NIGGER IN ALL DINDUDALE! YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME BUT JUST ANOTHER GRUMPFLAKE. I WILL DRIPE YOU THE DRUM BOUT YOUTHINK YOUCAN GET AWA Y WITH SAYING THIS SHIT OVER THE INTERNET THINK AGEIN FUMPSTER DIRE

For commies, especially the faggot ones here in the states, with their ACTUAL dumpster, and trash fires. Way to stick it to the man, you commie faggots, you should all go eat glass.

>dumpster fire
For Christ sake! I make one post a few weeks saying some quasi witty shit that I just pulled out of my ass and you locusts just feast on it like it's a fucking banquet.
While I'm flattered that you communist niggers keep imitating my words you should know that you are in effect showing the failings of communism because none of you faggots can create on your own and be witty on the fly to save your own life.