Hey Sup Forums whats her name again?

Hey Sup Forums whats her name again?

Ayy Suk-kuk

I can never remember moon names, but that's the (controlled) opposition lady from Burma/Myanmar, no?

sum old bitch

But who's controlling her? It ain't our merchant friends or she'd be busy trying to bring all of bangladesh in.

based nationalist muslim slayeress. hilarious she was a liberal media darling 10-20 years ago

>t. removed kebab

Saviour of Eastern Civilization

Remu Vu Kebap

Currynigger destroyer... sandnig destroyer too.

CIA maybe, I've lately come to believe all opposition is controlled by someone, from "peaceful" to "bloodthirsty terrorist"

Yes, could be. Unfortunately, we have to think this way.

In fact i think the Elites are gonna go with the flow now and jump on boar of "sensible" nationalism, e.g. some of the Macaron's latest speeches, and he is a Rothschild operator true and faithful.

Aung Allahsbane

>But who's controlling her?

Ashin Wirathu

Even a Nobel peace prize winning Buddhist can't bring themselves to help the muslims. I guess they're really not welcome.

Madam Gao

she is our Girl. she dindu nuffin.

>Ashin Wirathu
BASED
A
S
E
D

Right wing death squad queen. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS QWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNN

She's a liberal by burmese standards... and she's removing kebab.

That's a reminder that it's not just our western left which is cucked but our entire society.

>an sung su chi

>an 'remove kebab to the sea' su chi
>an sung 'burn up your lung(longtime)' su chi
>an 'i'll have no mohammedmen here' su chi

Aung San "Buddha wills it" Suu Kyi
Aung San "Avenger of Bamiyan, Savior of Myanmar" Suu Kyi
Aung San :Arakan is not Kosovo" Suu Kyi

we need something bettet tho

jean claude ching chong

Someone already started one of these here.

George Takei ?

Thank you grandma.

The funniest thing is watching liberals on Huffington Post cry. 'She was my hero! I'm so let down.'

One, fuck your crocodile tears. The Rhohinga consistently mount an armed struggle against the Burmese government and its people.

Two, she spent like 16 years in political house arrest. She doesn't owe some hairy armpit cunt from California anything. She's put up with more shit than I'd guess any living
politician.

อองซาน ซูี
you dumb amerigun

thank you grandma
bring back Kosovo pls ;_;

ETERNAL

Ayy Lmao Wan Sum Fuk

People think everyone hates the Jews, but muslims don't even like each other. Muslim countries don't like muslims from elsewhere, that's why muslims in the Rohingya have nowhere to go, why Syrians, Iraqis, Iranians, etc, all flee to the west, why the PLO got chucked out of several countries and the rest of the Palestinians aren't offered anywhere to go.

A sunshine or something.

His secret second life

So Btitain must be pressed to accept all these people as refugees. Spread the word. It's Britain who moved these people here and it's britain who kills them now by indifference and lack of responsability unimaginable by any grown up man.

Thank you, grandma!

SHE SHOULD BE ALONG THIS TWO IN THIS PHOTO

/OUR QUEEN/

thank you grandma

real queen of Sup Forums who is actually doing shit, not some dumb parasitical bitch milking a living from (((politics))).

>come at me finnfag

Jackie Chan

That's suzie sun su

BASED GRANNY

thank you, grandma!

Libs are chimping out just like when the Dalai Lama told European leaders to not keep it's Muslim population once the war in the ME is over, or else risk making Europe into a mini Arabia. One by one, their heroes turning against them. Feel good desu

Aung San "Brown slants to death camps" Suu Kyi

>One by one, their heroes turning against the libtards
>One by one, their heroes turning against them

What did you mean by that?

Old fashioned elites in UK, Japan and USA, but ones that don't really give a fuck about Muslims at all.

>amerigun
oh no, we can arm and defend ourselves, we are so shamed by your social peer pressure
>read: not

would

defend yourself by attack first !
Hah!

>Oy Vey I've been found out

I think they've realised the dangers of destroying the white race. They need employable people the run the countries for them after all