GREENPILL General - (((meat industry))) trash lowers test edition

A place for discussing all things greenpill and exposing the (((meat industry)))

- Estrogen soaked meattrash lowers test

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4180710/

- Estrogen in milk lowers test and turns you into a faggot

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

- Casomorphine in milk keeps you suckling at the teat of the jew

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1374738

FOOTAGE THE (((MEAT INDUSTRY))) DOESN'T WANT YOU TO SEE

Land of Hope and Glory (2017) - youtube.com/watch?v=dvtVkNofcq8

Lucent (2014) - youtube.com/watch?v=KArL5YjaL5U

Earthlings (2005) - youtube.com/watch?v=rc2oizSsmUs

Since we know meatcucks will defend this

>inb4 naturalistic fallacy
>inb4 might makes right fallacy
>inb4 autists who think not caring and standing for nothing is a virtue
>inb4 faggots larping as hunters
>inb4 faggots larping as farmers
>inb4 amerifats who think shooting something at 200m is testosteronous
>inb4 telling someone to behave ethically is inherently unethical
>inb4 (((free market))) is inherently moral

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22044848
youtu.be/FKn_XxYRe1o
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4180710/
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19243483
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lmao faggot, by the time you've made this thread you've already eaten so much "contaminated meat".

This is a shill thread for closet vegans.

Kys unironically senpai.

I don't think you understand science m8

meat nowadays tastes like shit, 20 years ago it had much more flavor, i don't even know what happened

i love meat, but i stopped eating it completely

fuck this horrible world

(((they))) happened

yeah, from what i know:

gmo, hormones, chemicals, antibiotics, unnatural mass food production, food imported from all over the world

I opened this thread expecting greenpill memes

It's laughable that the supposedly 'woke' autists on this board keep consuming it

bump

>autists
try harder shill

bump for interest. How do vegetarians and vegans get bioavailable iron, B12 and whatever else is in meat?

>eating meat ever

I've not eaten meat for quite some time now. Since giving it up, I've been eating a plant based diet with the addition if minimal dairy products. I've not been ill, I lost all of my fat, I'm rarely tired during the day, digestion of food is better and my skin has improved dramatically.

People on this board will dismiss this as bullshit or call me a shill.

I am neither of these. I am just like you and I am trying to help my brothers out. Don't be tricked by the jew into eaten toxic meat. Its bad for you, ethically it is disgusting and you get to pay for it too. Get some land and grow your own veg. Supplement that with produce from other farms.

Stop being tricked by ((them)).

B12 from fortified foods, or supplements. And if by bioavailable iron you mean heme iron, you should know that you don't need it, and that heme iron increases cancer risk

'Our results suggest that high intakes of heme and iron from meat may be important dietary risk factors for esophageal and stomach cancer and may partly explain associations with red meat.'

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22044848

lol. you're defending the meat industry and im the shill

>not raising your own meat and growing your own veggies.

>he doesn't drink organic grass fed whole milk...

Non-white manlets detected.

OK, what's the (((alternative)))

wtf, how am i defending it?

Milk contains estrogen naturally fgt, doesnt matter if it's 'organic grass fed' (which is just a bullshit deception by the industry anyway)

>not raising your own meat and growing your own veggies.

This. Why the fuck are we not all trying to be self dependent as we've always been? For fuck sake, when are we all going to stand the fuck up and stop watching the (((T.V))) and listening to the (((radio))), start bucking the system guys, they can't control you if you're free of debt and capable of feeding yourselves. Nature is the ultimate redpill, fuck you hippies though, you cunts take it too far.

youtu.be/FKn_XxYRe1o

you're not, soz brah

>water
>milk
>meat
>all apparently contaminated and not fit for human consumption

People such as OP often witter on about things of this ilk but fail to provide an alternative.
What the fuck do you expect me eat and drink?

Even if people want to eat meat when they're self dependent they should still stand with hippies against this disgusting industry

You don't need to eat meat nor milk to survive

>Even if people want to eat meat when they're self dependent they should still stand with hippies against this disgusting industry

No argument there, fuck the meat industry, I'm all for community based farms and ideally, people rearing their own stock. Give the animal a good life, have no guilt when you eat the animal and let nothing go to waste.

Guys, we are getting baited hard
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4180710/
>There was an inverse relation between processed red meat intake and total sperm count.
>processed
>Processed red meat intake was defined as the sum of hamburger, hot dog, bacon, and other processed red meats (e.g. salami).

Wow, it's fucking nothing. We already know processed meat gets any shit they can stuff in it to reduce elaboration costs.

Stop deflecting and please answer my question

desu i would prefer if this was not be the face of the movement. Fortunately an increasing number of non retards are looking beyond the stereotype and are taking the greenpill

Lads, I live a nearly meat free life. But is it ok to substitute with some fish and dairy products, some eggs too? That's the only animal product I eat.

>Fortunately an increasing number of non retards are looking beyond the stereotype and are taking the greenpill

I'm considering it myself, I want to establish a permaculture farm in Queensland; I'm thinking of ditching meat altogether but would like to have a dozen or so chickens before I commence. Need me some eggs, and the 'free range' if you can even call it that, is too expensive to supplement meat for me.

sorry but thats not the greenpill

>>water
Did he say that? No. Stop being disingenuous. Fluoride conspiracies are bottom of the barrel.
Drink water, drink Soylent. Eat whatever solids you want that aren't meat. Eat meat as little as possible. Take a multivitamin to make up for anything you might be lacking, since your body will dispose of any excess.

Do it brah, so much better than supporting the meat and egg industries

lol i didn't know about this. We just have start a new /greenpill/

Eggs are largely cruel as well. 'Free range' is just a deception, all that's required to be free range is to not be in a cage. Most 'free range' chickens will never see sunlight.

If you have to, try and get them from the most ethical source (a friend with chickens or something). Just do your best

UMA

Humans are omnivores and need animal products to survive long term. You can be vegetarian if you like or instead of meat eat seafoods.

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU

Nice pig.

This is not true. There's a mountain of evidence showing that not only can you survive on a vegan diet, but that you will typically live longer

>This is not true. There's a mountain of evidence showing that not only can you survive on a vegan diet, but that you will typically live longer

Vegans don't exactly look strong and healthy though mate, I could probably commit to being a vegetarian 350 days of the year or so. But Vegan is way too fucking hard, I'm 6'2'' and 135 kilos, my frame would not allow a vegan diet.

Mostly produced by vegan advocates. Most people who try veganism quit in the end as their health degenerates.

There's a reason there never has been a vegan culture.

Right wing vegans do. e.g. cory mccarthy

I stopped eating meat the they I had to repair some circuitry in a chicken factory. If one day we realize that just because animals are not equal to humans that doesn't give us the right to make them live a life of torture, despair and suffer a horrible death we will realize what the real holocaust actually is.

I'm not against hunting an animal and killing it mercifully with a shot in the head. I wouldn't do it but I'd understand. But animal factories are worse than a Hellraiser movie, it's beyond satanist.

Either because of how cruel they are or because the things that are forcing into your body you should try to eat trustworthy vegetables and fruits and avoid meat if possible.

I get my food in a local market and they invited us to a trip to see their fields and how it works and honestly I think more of those initiatives should be around.

OP is baiting, don't expect genuine replies

Hindus are vegan. Somewhat.

The problem with vegan studies is that they compare people who take an active approach to improving their health against the normal population, which tends to just shovel McDonalds into their mouths 24/7.

Veganism is bad, but the fast-food heavy American diet is equally bad.

Are you serious? The meat industry pumps millions of dollars into suppressing vegan related studies and health claims. You are the one being deceived here.

>Veganism is bad, but the fast-food heavy American diet is equally bad.

I'd say the latter is far worse to be honest, at least vegans are eating real food.

>Right wing vegans do. e.g. cory mccarthy

Dude, I'd say this man is eating meat or at least getting a shit ton of animal proteins from somewhere.

Being biologically omnivorous does not mean one MUST eat both plants and animals.
One could survive on purely animal products, though it would on average be a shortened life.
One could also survive on purely plant products, and data show it would lead to a longer and healthier life on average.

There isn't some magic component in either group, and both have foods that contain all of the proper nutrients. It is, however, quite annoying to avoid animal products. I personally love yogurt.

It's simply incorrect to say that humans evolved to require animal foods. We evolved to digest them because they're very calorie dense and it's very advantageous to have such a thing available. Our brains burn calories like mad, and wouldn't have grown so large so quickly without the calories provided by other animals.

fuck off south AFRICAN nigger

>Are you serious? The vegan industry pumps millions of dollars into suppressing meat related studies and health claims. You are the one being deceived here.

Look, I can make things up too!

There's nothing unique about animal proteins, all proteins are simply made up of amino acids in varying proportions. It's perfectly possible to get all the protein and amino acids you need to build muscle on a vegan diet. Look at his youtube channel.

you can also survive and live a full life in a prison cell.
its not about what you can survive, its about to live your life to the fullest.
veganism is just another trillionaire funded movement (just like feminism and all other -ism) that alone makes me suspicious.

i do agree with the elimination of industrial animal farming, just because the quality of meat is utterly bad and disgusting, filled with hormones and whatnot.

other than that fuck veganism the same way we despise feminism.

but unfortunately history shows that the world is full of useful idiots who will just jumpp on the wagon that is served in their mainstream media.

Thankyou. Finally someone who understand nutrition.

You're wrong. Veganism is absolutely not promoted by the (((media))). The meat you've been brainwashed to consume is

Somewhat... no they are vegetarians. They do have several fasts which are vegan though.

Do you ever wonder why no group of humans in the history of the world have been vegan? Plenty of people living in tropical and subtropical areas with abundant plant foods of all varieties and none of them simply became vegan for convenience reasons?

Admittedly Freelee and retards like her are idiots. Do not strawman these idiots as an argument against veganism as a whole.

Sometimes I just have to step back and take a breath at how twisted, evil, and SATANIC this ((((society))) really is.

Just raise your own chickens, problem solved.

I will however agree that eating meat you haven't first seen walk around is probably the single worst thing you can do to yourself aside from just starting to fucking smoke.

Nobody is falling for the vegan Jew you flag of shitposting, you.

>and both have foods that contain all of the proper nutrients
I should clarify this wording.
I mean that within each group, multiple foods combined contain the nutrients.
Not that there's one food that has it all.

thats not true. you miss the big picture, its about divide and conquer. that should alarm you.

>Estrogen soaked meattrash lowers test

Vegans like you are truly scum.

Read the article, for processed meats like hamburgers, fertility goes DOWN.

For unprocessed meats, liek real beef, fertility goes UP.

Check the pic, it's the table from your own reference.

Kill it and grill it.

42,46, 39, 54 is not a meaningful trend upwards

I'm just gonna shill a bit for Soylent and then go to bed.
I started drinking it because I became annoyed with preparing food. A while after that I came to realize the other benefits.
>really healthy and provides basically everything you need - legit meal replacement
>technically vegan, though that didn't draw me to it at all
>very cheap compared to normal food, even when shipped pre-blended
>makes me appreciate the normal food I eat much more
They even have a nice variety of flavors now, and they'll ship it to your house. About half of my caloric intake is Soylent now. It's easy to quaff and be done with. If I'm feeling hungry the flavor isn't a concern. I actually enjoy the Chai any time, as well as the Coffiest (though that upsets my insides and makes me shit).
I think something like it should be a part of every person's life.

True, but there are two problems with this:

(1) they are testing trend lines, instead of using fisher z scores to test for differences between groups.

(2) for all sperm quality measures, the top quartile had the highest figures of any group in the study. Did they do any comparative significance testing? No.

(3) There were no ad hoc tests, no interaction tests, no regressions, nothing.

This is what happens when you skip statistical classes in course requirements.

t. PhD and statistical advisor for my university.

digits confirm.

>Milk contains estrogen naturally.

The trace amount of estrogen found in milk is so miniscule that you'd need to consume copious amounts for it to have any effect.
Unless you're some kind of half man who already has a hormone imbalance or lactose intolerance, nothing will fucking happen.

How do i kick the casomorphine jew? I can feel it fucking clawing at the back of my skull every days i don't have milk.

I will concede that based on this study, nothing can be said for non processed meat (none of the p values are sufficiently low). But what can be concluded based on the meaningful p-values, is that amongst their subjects processed meat intake was associated with lower sperm count. Which is exactly what the researchers did conclude

How odd, usually its the vegans who are low test faggots.

'The present data on men and children indicate that estrogens in milk were absorbed, and gonadotropin secretion was suppressed, followed by a decrease in testosterone secretion. Sexual maturation of prepubertal children could be affected by the ordinary intake of cow milk.'

most vegans are faggots because they don't know how to eat properly and consume a ridiculous amount of soy products

debeak him

Absolutely agree about the processed meat.

However, what very few of your uni courses will teach you is how bad "significance" has become. There is a reason we mockingly refer the academia worshiping the ".05 altar".

There are many times that significance does not entail meaningful differences, and many times meaningful differences are not "significant". It all comes down to the individual dataset. Most statisticians are openly trying to get people to move onto more practical measures of meaningfulness, as opposed to "significance".

Additionally, testing trendlines is notoriously difficult, and produces unreliable results. The only time I made the mistake of trying to work with trendlines was in my honours thesis, and I ended up just throwing the entire methodology out the window and applying simple chi squares to each group, using a false discovery rate algorithm to set the cronbach's alpha and suddenly I got meaningful results.

Most studies that use trendlines use it in an attempt to identify interactions, floor effects, and ceilings; which does not seem to be the case here. The authors were interested only in total effect, so they should have been using the top and bottom quartiles and testing the differences. Why they did not do this I'll never know.

From what I can see about the trendline p values, and the values they got them from, I can almost guarantee you that there is a significant (and meaningful) difference between top and bottom quartiles.

Though this is hardly peer review standard levels of analysis, I feel extremely confident using that data and my gut instinct to inform me of my future eating habits: unprocessed meat is good and I should eat some more.

You may be right that the statistical methods employed in the study are poor or insufficient to demonstrate anything, I am not a statistician. But I highly doubt that there would be any statistical measure which can make data with a P value as high as 0.15 meaningful.

If you believe that unprocessed meat is good, please consider the practices that went into producing it and the suffering these animals experience. You should still encourage the ethical treatment of animals

Thinking of trying soylent sometime soon

what trait do animals have that humans don't that allows us to slit their throats with no remorse?

>inb4 retarded ancaps say ability to reciprocate morality

I've tried going full vegetarian, but I've felt really weak after 2 weeks so I decided to only eat some amount of fish each week as a protein source. Apart from that I've experienced everything that you've written down. I still eat some diary products but I've cut milk from my diet completely and hell yeah, my skin has also improved.

OY VEY GOYIM STOP EATING MEAT WE NEED TO USE THIS FARMING SPACE TO FEED THE THIRD WORLD NOT CATTLE

That's good man. I would say to further research (vegan) nutrition if you have any issues with your diet, it's perfectly possible to be 100% healthy on an entirely vegan diet. Also milk is widely believed to promote acne etc.

'The epidemic incidence of adolescent acne in Western milk-consuming societies can be explained by the increased insulin- and IGF-1-stimulation of sebaceous glands mediated by milk consumption'

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19243483

Unprocessed milk is good . Processed milk is devoid of all minerals and proteins beneficial to you. Also bacteria and pro-biotics in it.
Buy always the best meat , raw not processed.
Even if it means that you'll eat much less than before it must be the best quality.
Replace with it with seeds and nuts when u can't get any : flax, sesame, sunflower , chia , almods , brazil nuts (especially for limp dick and depression), hazel nuts ,walnuts are all fine aswell.
Get real honey/honey dew make sure its real not some glucose syrup shit.
Use lots of lemons (the zest and the juice) or apple cider vinegar , wine vinegar works aswell to make sure you have acidic environment for your metabolism.
If you get too acidic half a teaspoon of baking powder on an empty stomach in the morning then chug a glass of water ( might prevent cancer if you were too acidic for too long).

Before slaughter they pump the poor animal full of water, then inject more water into the meat, so that it weighs more for the same amount of cells. Say hello to mass production and cutting costs.
I remember under communism you had ham like once a year, but when you did, it didn't ooze water when you tried to cut it.

All the negative health consequences related to milk occur for all forms of milk, processed or unprocessed. This is because it's made for baby cows and as such contains hormones

>thinks oil/gas businessmen are the good guys and scientist autists who unironically like solving mathematic formulae are the ones scheming for profit
>thinks trickle down economics works and that taxing the megarich is a really bad idea, lives vicariously through the wall street bankers laughing on the balcony despite being among the people laughed at by them
>thinks reefer madness is real and follows the paper/tobacco industries rather than using a fucking plant as a resource like the founding fathers did
>thinks an industry that scrapes meat off the fucking floor and is basically giving them dog food and treating animals as badly as chinks treat dogs is "alpha"

It's been like half a decade since you could get Sup Forums to side against the rich that rule them, and it's only gotten worse after this Trump shit.

All the negative effects from unprocessed milk come from the person being a poofter soft ass with damaged gut that can't handle anything but processed/cooked food.
Try eating a raw salad with a few cloves of garlic/ginger in it. I bet you'll have uneasy stomach for the night (or chillies for that matter) and maybe even the next day your stomach will rumble.
Being a softie isn't easy it took me 2 months to heal my gut so i would recommend that first.
Also don't give me this millenial bullshit go suck a dick milks made for baby cows you're such a faggot. My grandpa drinks around 2.L of raw milk with 2 tablespoons of honey every morning and lasts easily until dinner. He's around 80 and can rip off your faggot ass head with 1 single punch.

How about we meet halfway and only eat Birds, Lizards and Bugs?

Our Mammal brethren don't deserve this fate.

HAHHAHAHA do you seriously think the anecdotal experience of your grandpa invalidates genuine scientific evidence. There is no meaningful difference between processed and unprocessed milk regarding hormones

It's absolutely laughable that Sup Forums defends this industry. Deluded hypocrites trying to rationalise their own behaviour

>My grandpa drinks around 2.L of raw milk with 2 tablespoons of honey

Carnivore master race here, how does he mix the honey into the milk?

Lol if you think that image even remotely reflects what you're eating

heats it up with a spoon of the milk since its quite oily.
That cow of his produces really oily milk.

>no meaningful difference
Yeah okay you're a special case of faggot asshat.
I bet you're the kind of limp wrist that chokes on the intensity of the garlic sauce in dominos.

Does when I eat deer.
You mean he gently warms the milk on a low heat and mixes in the honey?

he warms the honey with a table spoon or two of the topmost layer of milk+oil that floats on top of the milk you dense nigger have u ever seen a cow in ur life ?

Highly intelligent argument m8

>I remember under communism you had ham like once a year
lmao polac

Hello my white friend.