Give me reasons why i shouldnt go vegan

give me reasons why i shouldnt go vegan

Go vegan you fucking faggot.
At least then people don't have to figure out that you're homosexual later.

Do you want to go vegan?

Vegetables are sentient creatures. They feel pain when uprooted.

I dgaf about what you do

b12

vitamins
looks like kek is wrong again

>implying

No mass in your gains.

going vegan means you'll never ever see your penis again OP

vitamins are kind of memey

you piss most of that shit out, digests better from food.

Youll be deficient in multiple nutrients and will likely not get the right balance of amino acids.

if you do go vegan, go high avocado vegan. avoid grain as much as possible.

The only good diet is a keto diet, everything else is wrong or a meme

then ill only be vegan 90% of the time

Vegan diets are unnatural because humans are omnivorous. It's possible only because the deficiencies in the vegan diet can be corrected with pills and supplements.

> but muh Indians

Are too poor to afford otherwise and will often be malnourished. An Indian is vegan not by choice but by circumstances. They will happily eat meat, eggs, dairy, given the opportunity.

The vegan diet is inherently a sign of wealth and privilege in western society.

meat is fucking TASTY

Meat

Your skin will start to hang and you'll turn into a grey-haired, Jamie Lee Curtis looking, elitist, Pacific North West liberal with too many plants in your kitchen, who has strong opinions on how to prevent concussions in the NFL.

>vegans who eat yeast

Its ok to kill single celled organisms.

What about when a vegan drives a car and kills a bunch of bugs or when they go outside an unknowilgy step on insects

I'm telling you not to

If you look at all the nigger countries like india and china you guys hate so much they all live off plants and shit. and the meat & dairy industry is funded by globalist jews so at this point anyone who disagrees with veganism or at least not consuming as much dairy and meat as the majority of the population does is either retarded or a shill