Are Latinos Aryan?

It's true that Hispanics are not really a race but are a mixed race of Spaniard and AmerIndian DNA. Sometimes negroid, depending on the region (such as Puerto Rico, Brazil, and other parts of South America). Admixture depends on individual, since some of them could look brown, while others look as white as I am.

Mexicans hate niggers, practice the Catholic and Christian faith, are mostly sympathetic to our cause, aren't ashamed of their race and breed rapidly. If they replace us, could they be the next on the chopping block?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Negroid

No... they're mixed with Semitic blood.

Aryans are Iranians and North Indians. White Pakistani too. Not baby dick suckers. Look up Mezizah.

Rules: Dont poste "is x white ?" Threads

Also
>Larp naziflag
>Are racemixed shits white?

No Pedro u are not white

Because Latin America is such a paradise.
The whiter the better.

>chinks

>Are Latinos Aryan?
lol no.

we arent a race, but we are mostly white

Native Americans who are unmixed is 50% indo-european and 50% Asian.

hahahaha

and this is how history will go

"we are white esse !" as the actual European phenotypes get blurred out in an endless sea of brown. RIP

we are, we had more spanish, portuguese, and italian inmigrants than you.

Composing from 33% to 36% of the population as of 2010, according to some sources,[1][2][28] White Latin Americans constitute the largest racial-ethnic group in the region. However, because they self-identify as white, it doesn't mean that they are genetically or phenotypically white like a European. White is the self-identification of many Latin Americans in some national censuses. According to a survey conducted by CohesiĆ³n Social in Latin America, conducted on a sample of 10,000 people from seven different countries of the region, 34% of those interviewed identified themselves as white.[29]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Latin_Americans

>as the actual European phenotypes get blurred out in an endless sea of brown.
wrong. i am phenotypically indistinguishable from a pure blooded sicillian

>no German
>no Irish
>no British
You got the worst Europe has to offer

really?

Ireland? Are you serious?

The mestizos are you enemy, they've been brainwashed by the Jew, some white spics are your ally, you wouldn't even notice they are spics to begin with.

Lol u ever been to SA? Most are conservatives, old fashioned and familiy oriented, actually the white upper middle class are the sjw types, the mestizo are definetly not

"Age after age, when justice is crushed, when evil rules supreme, I arrive; again I am reborn on earth to save the world."

-The Bhagavad-Gita 4:7-8

Picture related.

who's that?

El Chapo Guzman.

spic here. am i h-wite, /pol?

Did you even read your own citation you fucking wetback?

Identifying as White =/= genetically being White.

Just because your great great great abuelo was white doesn't mean that you are.

I have met White Mexicans, but they're the minority by far. Like Asians in USA

>are latinos aryan
no, they're latino

They are superior to Aryans. El peruANO is a clear proof of it.

All my family is white, they are descendants from Basque.

>wetback
>in Mexico
>calling anyone dumb

Yes

That's because "white" Anglos are braindead. They can't handle beer. They can't handle organic cigs. They can't handle the sun. They can't handle the Christian Bible.

They think Jews ate taking over the Catskills and NYC and Mexicans are taking over the south.

They think Jesus was white. They think Russia and China is thier enemy.

They hate Islam.

Which do you prefer then? Spic? Beaner?

Oh you probably think the term Wetback has something to do with crossing a river to get to the US or something.

>Hiding behind a meme flag

Oh nvm

What's wrong with hating Islam you fucking cabron?

uneducated maggot.

all that passive aggression tells me you're a dumb loser

checc'd

Spaniard aristocracy, not the lower classes of brown people.

That sounds so fucking funny kek

>Mexicans hate niggers

Stop with this meme, you watch too many movies

You think it's okay for gay rapists to take over a place?

People with face tattoos deserve to be shot on sight.

I know that hispanic is a word that americans use to describe brown people, but what does it really mean?

I find that "hispanic" and "latino" are words that I fucking hate in english because they don't mean what they're supposed to mean.

Kek, no