Us humor strikes again

fucking hell america do you guys just have no idea how to handle banter?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/82nQl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What did he say?
>Bach reminds me of when my father taught me how to play the piano

>a white woman who overheard the joke reported it to officials at the University of Oregon
It is always some coalburning whore

What was the joke?!

It's interesting to see history repeat itself.

POST THE MUFUGHEN JOKE OR GTFO

Each year, Brit and Aussie banter causes the deaths(suicide) of thousands of people from other anglo and european nations.
Survivors develop PTSD.

It's a very serious problem. There was even a twitter hashtag.

>I tell all my piano students on their very first day the same thing I tell my students when they graduate
>Just stay away from the black ones and you'll be fine

the entire trump thing is so big because our left side made being racist a crime literally worse than murder or rape.

unless you brits want to recolonize america, stay far away from our third world sjw hell

Liberal women are insufferable cunts.

"Matthew Halls was removed as artistic director of the Oregon Bach Festival following an incident in which he imitated a southern American accent while talking to his longstanding friend, the African-American classical singer Reginald Mobley."

archive.is/82nQl

How surprising. A false accusation from an oversensitive white woman. The bitch needs to be slapped and desensitized.

You see, if someone has zero piano instruction but a rudimentary understanding of chords etc like from playing guitar, then they can exclusively play the white keys and literally fool someone, who doesn't know any better, into thinking they can actually play. It's practically impossible to play something out of key with just the white keys even if youre just making up complete gibberish. Only when adding the black keys would you actually have to know a scale and what you're really doing.

Then when you graduate you go out into the real world with black people. I literally just wrote that joke right now.

>being from the south is now racist

American women just can't take the bants,

>his African-American friend
>having black friends

Czech'd

I remember that American that came here to work and had a mental breakdown because his co-workers gave him too much banter lmao.

He'd end up fucking hanging himself if he even went to Aus, there would be no escape from the banter.

Well he's not entirely wrong.

Stop posting, your having to much fun.

>britainyes8.jpg
T-There's more?
No...No! Don't ruin my hopes! I can't take the blackpill yet

>o-oh yeah well there are jews in your country that ruin shit for it's people so THERE!
I don't really think you're in a position to play that game Juan.

Sorry but we have to take everything seriously.

HAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT

AMERIFATS ARE ABSOLUTELY CUKED

Americans can't handle banter

This is a tip how to talk with Americans if you're European 101:

1.Don't talk to them because they're all retarded
2.If you see them riding in SUVs (They all do, even in Europe they ship their SUVs because that's how retarded Americans are) pop their tires

>regional accents are now a criminal act
JUST

Holy shit, what a faggot.
We joke all the time over here at my job and there's no taboos because we're all friends. This guy needs to lighten up. What a pussy.

>archive.is/82nQl
this cant be real

it's not that we can't handle banter. we rip on each other all the time.

it's when a lesser being talks down to us, we put him in our place. a eurocuck is worth less than an american nigger.

>driving an SUV
>not a jacked up f150 with an m60 mounted on the hood
Do you know anything about us?

> coming from a guy that probably dont even know where Canada is on map
> coming from a giy that only speaks one language and he sucks even in that one

Shieet nigga, very hurtful indeed. Dont worry, we all know how stupid a vast majority of you are.

>anything worth less than an american nigger

1) fair
2) SUVs are comfy my man but we can't parallel park them for shit.

swiiiiiiing and a miss buddy

I bet if he was American she wouldn't of done shit. Just sayin.

triggered

Look who can't take the banter, how cute.

Good thing this is from a satire website known as "The Portly Gazelle."

>(((((freespeech))))))
daily reminder the free speech meme is pushed by brainwashed burgers, USA is cucked, in reality if you say anything the Jews dont approve your life is over. A Nigger literally got away with murder because whitey said Nigger under his breath

>cant handle the banter of getting sacked
lmao

Way back when I was like 16 and bluepilled as fuck, I decided to never have a black friend for just this reason.

Americans need to stop bringing over their cancer causing parking space lacking F150s

> Xbox 3-Niggy

Kek'd and Check'd

British banter doesn't fly with the yanks.

Women are the worst traitors and collaborators.

It's fucking Oregon. No fun allowed.

I would love to reunify the Empire.

that's why i avoid contact with niggers in my country
...wait..
he gave him a empty plate and said that his native cooking is very good

eurocucks need bigger parking lots

Meh, he was probably a liberal as well, liberals attacking liberals is my favourite entertainment.

Not to take the side of our escaped safari attractions, but I do believe abos are worse.

I really, really like this image. I might even tattoo it.

>causing parking space lacking F150s
This coming from the country who clogs up all of Europe's highways with their fucking caravans all fucking summer long because they're cheap cunts who only go camping.