Let's settle this once and for all

Let's settle this once and for all.

Who are the true kings of banter on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EqG4ysu2ksU
dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/gang-rapist-bilal-skaf-attacked-by-three-other-inmates-in-goulburn-prison-yard/news-story/0d2ac63b1436b980af3b8f6cdb57d60f
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4075328/Man-jailed-leaving-bacon-sandwiched-outside-mosque-dead-prison-half-way-12-month-sentence.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>asking if you are better than your son
Haha I love you dad but you're very depressing to be around sometimes.

uk posters are the most uptight butthurt people ive ever seen

Commonwealth, yeah?

Leafs. They make me laugh every time

I think the Australians are funnier, I see very little funny content from my fellow Bongs, I'm afraid.

Hello brother/smartass.

Literally Bavaria. Sorry, anglos

>Britain: Banter by being a dick
>Australia: Banter by being a troll
>Canada: Please fuck my wife
>NZ: Banter by being a bitter twat, ironically
>USA: Insult and completely miss the point

German bants is so rare that Hans feels the need to screencap it every time it happens.

It's obviously Japan, go home everyone

I'm Bavarian, not German

Those digits holy shit

Jap banter when putting down gooks

So sayeth the NZer... Low brow humour attracts that sort of person

Sheep

Yes, NZers like to fuck sheep.

SUomi sauna :Ddd

I think South Korea are in this race as well but on the UK vs Aus race the UK has wit the Aussies have banter

wat

This is Britain. For those who are not aware.

fuck of pajeet, sick of smelling your shit around here

leafs and aussies. swiss got bants too

Off*

I have a great way to settle this debate of UK V Aus.
Tell us your opinion of this video. If you can not watch it you fail.
youtube.com/watch?v=EqG4ysu2ksU

>Boy, 9, found hanged 'was bullied for being white'
>pic of the young boy

No.
Fuck. How. How.
Why.
I havent the words to react to this.

It's a boy. A god damn child. 9 years old. WHY ?
WHY ?

Jesus christ ausfag that's some weak bantz.

Japan is the sleeper here.

Britain. That's why.

fuckin aye

Couldn't handle the bants obviously

'STRALIANS BY FAR.

Sorry but UK is cucked as shit. All you faggots do is drink and whine.

That was
A:Not bantz
B: In response to the SHeep coment
C: your opinion is useless as yur countries flag is not showing.

Japan>>>> straya>>>>>>>> everyone else>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> fucking leafs

D: IDGAF about fixin the spelling errors

A kid man.
A kid, fuck it.
I'm waiting the moment when being too white will be a penal crime to the justice of our own countries.

I thought this shit was only about adults.
Even the children.

I have no fucking words. I'm sure that the criminals are still in liberty ?

>>USA: Insult and completely miss the point
FUCKIN FINALLY SOMEONE GETS IT

>Aussie land invaded by chinks
>Brittania flooded with pakis
>Canada succumbed by Marxism

America is doing better than it was, is New Zealand fucked or nah? No idea if they have a problem or not

Comedy is illegal in bongland

brits don't even hold a shiny piece of shit to Americans, and the only reason Australians and cucknadians are alright is because they self deprecate because they know they will never have freedom cocks like us.

Not unless you have a license

POO

>competition between stralia and bongs
>american inserts himself
Typical imperialist.

japs and belgians

>freedom

I saw an American ad today. It was sold as a cure for headaches. Want to know what this cure was?

Botox. Fucking Botox. You country is so fucking jewed it's not even funny. Actually it is, it's very funny. My favourite part was when they got to the side effects. They quickly mentioned them at the end. The last one was headaches. Your cure for headaches may induce headaches.

American banter is worst banter. "Muh freedum you'll never be so free" and repeat forever.

uk hahahahaha, the contest is between aus and japan with leafs honorary worst posters

>be auscuck
>literally let lebshits rape your women

state of you chinks

Germans

>USA: Insult and completely miss the point

So fucking true, you yanks are incapable of laughing at yourself. EVERYTHING is a personal attack to you guys.

>men actually sentenced
>new laws introduced to combat it
>cronulla riots in response

We actually do stuff to people who break the laws instead of just letting them walk free you fucking cucks.

Actually we fucked those leb cunts up in the Cronulla riots so they don't mess with whites now and they all moved out west to the shit suburbs.

All I see from britbongs are "pls don't bantz our police".

Aussies are the king of bantz.

except it led to riot we didn't bend over backwards like you cucks, i get it nigel you're mad at your country but no need to lash out at other countries

Clearly danes are underrated
But one thing is for sure, you will never ever be the best at anything ever again, well perhaps you make great fannies

>Skaf began his prison sentence in Long Bay Correctional Centre, but was moved to maximum security in Goulburn Gaol when a plot to inject him with HIV infected blood was uncovered by prison officers.

dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/gang-rapist-bilal-skaf-attacked-by-three-other-inmates-in-goulburn-prison-yard/news-story/0d2ac63b1436b980af3b8f6cdb57d60f

Compare this to the UK

Man jailed for leaving a bacon sandwich outside a mosque is found dead in prison halfway through his 12-month sentence

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4075328/Man-jailed-leaving-bacon-sandwiched-outside-mosque-dead-prison-half-way-12-month-sentence.html

Actually feel sorry for you britbong. You guys don't do bants. Most of the time I see you guys you're just trying to enjoy yourself and get redpills but you constantly get a new asshole torn everytime you try to say anything. I posted this in response to a brit yesterday and he started crying about why I was attacking him when he was agreeing with us.

Imagine being a britbong though. Your country is so completely fucked and the only freedom you have left is on the internet, and even that's being threatened now. It won't be long until britbongs disappear for Sup Forums and anyone who tries to a access it will be thrown in jail for a few months while they look out the bars of their prison and see mudslimes raping their children. You cunts are fucked.

why the fuck are you protecting that cunt?

Plenty of Muslim prison guards

That's a no brainer, obviously Aussies

You just lost some credibility as a nation, I'm really disappointed the guards didn't hold him down.

I love you dad but my vote goes to my bogan brothers

I was going to wait until he got out. That just makes more sense, right? He spends 25 years in jail getting fucked by ooga booga and then gets infected with 5 terminal diseases and spends the rest of his life slowly dying.

Belgians are the best serious posters. Banter is best from Aussies and Japs.

Mexico has bantz

this
turning into a caliphate really gets to them

>all those bandwagon riders
Wasn't even that good/10

absolutely subversive

>fucking leafs anywhere on the bantz tower.
Fucking why?

Sorry dad but even moot agreed with /ausbantz/

>if that wasn't enough

haha no

Jelly?

Inb4 making your own shiv and hiding it in your house so you can cut your steak.
R.I.P England

>1 reply
doesn't take much to please a kraut i guess

Yea why the fuck not, better than chinks atleast

Jelly? :^)

It was okay, I'm just seeing a lot of faggots jump on the bandwagon by telling you how "hilarious" it was, makes them feel like they "fit in"

this. their being good at bantz is self proclaimed.

I thought you fucking people invented important concepts of math and you can't even check doubles correctly?

What the hell is this world coming to?!

Hence the gleeful import of hundreds of thousands of Twiglet-nobs.

Australia. They aren't cucked.

Kek this

Right now there is a UK flag running around in every thread trying to popularize the term mericasplaining like a feminist because he literally cannot handle US bantz

>expect a banter showdown
>everyone's just crying about US

SUCCESS
BREEDS
JEALOUSY

>you yanks are incapable of laughing at yourself. EVERYTHING is a personal attack to you guys.
>>everyone's just crying about US
Kek.

>Brits not knowing when and where to bant when the burger just wants to work

Kid I know we're on your mind constantly but this needs to stop.

Israel

It's actually Japan

Listen kid, I was once like you, young, naive, heck, maybe even a little silly. But there comes a time in every young kids life were the young naive silly kid (you) has to listen to a man (me) so are you ready to listen little guy?

Tell him what a knife is, Mick!