Why don't Europeans want their culture and race to survive?

Why don't Europeans want their culture and race to survive?

goodbye whiteman.

Thank god, maybe the supreme black race will thrive

>mfw we will literally live to see the world set on fire

Ive been ready for awhile, but sometimes its still surreal that its actually happening, finally.
Time for this zogged up society to go.

Because we went Roman. We firmly believe that with education anyone can be European.
It's a side effect of the enlightenment.

They replaced all of that with government and democracy.

I love how anti western shills have been screaming for years about this shit while we europeans enjoy life

You bitter little manlets will never learn

We want, goddamit, it's because of women's rights to vote and file for divorce, no one wants a deal when he raises kids, working hard whole life and can get screwed at any given moment by one word from his female overlord.

Fuck white people

Because you are jew, sayanim

Ego and lack of family values caused by christianity. At least here in Sweden.

>german culture
>german race
>

Germany's on it, boi.
Musel raus

>tfw we are next

Heil based Högge x--DD
breusen widerhergestellt :DD
merkele behängt :DDDD
anime für alle xD

>20-29
T-thanks based capitalism.

nothing says supremacy like depending on the extinction of another race as a pre-requisite to thriving.

This is proof of why Croats are the toughest beings on this planet. Even though we've been dying out for the past 500 years and have been outnumbered most of the time no one has been able to take us out.

Seems like the Slavs and half-Slavs are the only manly whites left

dog geg, du hasses gabiert! XDD

White. Women.

You're a turkish-gypsy country, you shouldn't worry.
The mudslimes, churkas, chinks and central asian slaves will breed your women for you, cuckboi.

Russian men are useless masses of subhuman whom Putin will use as cannon fodder against his enemies, but the women will stay at home bred by the illegal immigrants he brings.

All churkas in Russia have fucked at least 9 virgin russian women and bred another at least 3, while his married faithful muslim woman waits for him at home.

I assume Europe is the same as the US and Japan where people just don't have the money, time, and patience to have many kids. That's not to mention that (((feminism))) has created a schism between men and women to varying extent depending on country. The death of the housewife is the death of the family.

>implying there are that many virgins in Russia
Confirmed for not knowing shit.

>Calls other people cucked
>Is a new empire akin to a fourth reich with a marxist-esque empire that has enough money to flood the country with 3rd worlders, but not enough to support the aging population or support having children, but then again complain about declining birth rates whilst your most rich nations are abused as lifestock to fund the continuation of said empire.

Seriously, kill yourself

>Croatia
wew lad

show your flag, goy

>Why don't Europeans want their culture and race to survive?
beacuse europeans no longer identify with their culture and race thanks to individualism

checked 44 for 4th reich

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DAT PPIIIIICCC it hurts just by looking at it wtf

>support having children, but then again complain about declining birth rates whilst your most rich nations are abused as lifestock to fund the continuation of said empire.

Social welfare to encourage couples to have more children doesn't work. You should know this yourself kraut. Germany has some of the most comfiest paid parental leave schemes and other parental welfare, yet Germans still have one of the lowest birth rates in the world.

We need to study what's truly behind low birth rates.

Reminder that in 1910, the AVERAGE American family had 12 children.
Today it is less than two. The white race is doomed.

>We need to study what's truly behind low birth rates
Women rights. No rights for women- good fertility rates. Equal rights- 0 fertility

I specifically said "has enough money for X BUT NOT for young poverty."

I know this all too well.

Low birthrates aren't a thing to "study" its simple:
An happy people is a sexual people.
Give them financial stabillity (sponsor starting a family by financial aids per kid)
Give them a reason to like the place of residence by returning german identity and pride, no more witch hunts, no more "muh 1933 also 6 gorrillions"

We would fuck more than the Turks and return Europe to glory, i tell you.

White Piggus are stupid and act on feelings instead of using rationality based actions.

I am happy to see you going extinct.
You have done no good to the World, you filthy pest.

>lives in a first world white country because his is a shithole

Try harder Mehmed

You're German, fuck off.

Shit map
We're above remplacement rate

Don't. Macedonia is right.
Do not, and i repeat: DO NOT think spineless turks who found out how to internet beyond Facebook and Halal.com are germans because they infest our bigger cities.
They are a Vermin, a pest that plays the game of the marxist, and argues day and night against the preservation of our Values and our Heritage we've fought so hard to keep.

W-Why do I stop breathing heavily and having pangs in my groin just from seeing that pic?

Sorreh Gypsybro.
This was for Euro-shill

Immigrants are Cowardly pieces of shit.I wish my ancestors all stayed in they're respective countries.Maybe I would have been born a single ethnicity and have a people I could call my own.
It makes me sad.

Due to niggers. Ireland has the highest in Europe.

Nope

French birthrate is actually higher than yours, pottatoe nigger

not surprising that my country is the only dark one. even if younger people overcome degeneracy and want to have children,its practically impossible to afford for many. Majority of the youth leaves for western countries anyway. I walk around the town and see nothing but elderly people

Because all the muslims and niggers have 6 kids each.

The french are not making babies.

Those birthrates mean nothing unless they're ethnic French.
Are they ethnic French?

>Second most Shitskins
>Thinks its natives making those babies.
>Cuckoo effect

Lmao, that is rich coming from a country with 1/3 of its population being Muslim.

Also, learn to read.

Luckily I am not a filthy Potato.

>spinelesse turks

Epic, even though I am not a Turk, I respect them, because they know what values are instead of you sissified fucking Krauts.

Your selfhate is strong, go ahead and kys.

Nope

The whitest part have the biggest birthrate

Meanwhile Irleans is filled with niggers and cucks

Nothing suprising since Celts are the Ultimate cukholds

This might be the shittiest map I have ever seen. I can't say which is which, 2.38 to 3.48 or 1.63 to 1.90.

What would you have me do? Honestly?

If I go full Breivik, at most I could take out a few of the enemy. Then what? They'll get sympathy and most people would reject Right Wing politics for the foreseeable future (if Charlottesville was an indication of that).

Politics? Not likely. Right Wing parties aren't even given a voice in Norway.

Riots? We're not niggers.

Spread the word on social media to redpill normies? Short term profit, but sure.. Then what?

I honestly don't know what to do. I have a 3 year old son that needs me alive and in his life. I will easily risk anything for his future, but it better be a sure thing.

The more educated you are, the less likely you are to have kids.

Capitalism also requires constant growth. Therefore only other way to keep the economy going is mass scale immigration.

Makes sense, since the West is fucked if our money becomes worthless.

I wonder how many babies per woman without muslims

>tfw too smart to survive

>All this butthurt

You'll go extinct but not us, stay mad fils de putes

it's true, since sixties we are below replacement, onky due to immigration from bosnia our population kept rising

>Haha i am not a turk
>"YOU KRAUTS"

Yeah, when you draw a line between the ethnic population and social misfits that self-segregate, then you deserve the crown "shitskin"

Separatists like you deserve to dangle on trees.

Brittany at least is white. If it's possible in Brittany I don't see why other predominantly white parts of France can't have (relatively) high birth rates.

I'm not butthurt, answer the question.

Cry more, it's you Potatos who get peeled.

You have no more home, you don't deserve one, you need to go extinct.

I am not calling "cuck" i am telling you to vote Le Pen, you retard.

Don't you know? Le Pen is mightier than Le Sword.

Aside from the Parisian Region and the Rhone Region
There is no correlation between brithrate and shitskins

>The more educated you are, the less likely you are to have kids.
>(((( educated ))))

Exactly right

>Meine Kartoffeln wurden geschält
Ja, hatte heute sogar Kartoffelsuppe, war geil.
du darfst davon nicht essen, war nicht Halal (war Wurst drinne)

Cannibalism is strong with you mentally sick fuckers.

Le Pen will not change anything, we need to stop the immigration or we will be flooded

Since the gov can't genocide us like other West Euros due to our birthrate they're importing 200000 shitskins per year

>yfw ironically sweden is the less cucked of western europe

Can I ask you a serious question:Why live in Germany, wouldn't you be happier among your own?

Literally what Romulus Augustus would have said

Enjoy your life goy, those dopamine neural networks are all that matter.

From the last irish census.
White Irish: 82.2%, White Irish Traveller: 0.7%, Other White: 9.5% (total White: 92.4%), Asian: 2.1%, Black: 1.3%, Other: 1.5%, Not Stated: 2.6%

Most of our immigrants come from 2nd and 3rd generation irish from england and america, and second to them is polish/latvian etc.

Your's come from morocco, algeria and tunisia.

(((feminism))). (((capitalism))).

There just aren't that many jobs for people. There is only a good standard of living for all if there's going to be less people living in idustrialized countries. Our birth rates are adjusting to that fact.

If you add a couple of million niggers, they are just going to be unemployed, a drag on the welfare system and they are eventually going to be the cause for an end of the welfare system.

>guyane counted as white france
>an irrelevant colony full of indians and pajeets in america
Also, in actual france, it is the niggers as well. You re 85% white reminder

>those dopamine neural networks are all that matter.
straight to the point!

Westies enjoying their comfy life, worrying only about their asses, not having even a little foresight.

because of the jewish press

I don't get it. If we have so many replacement immigrants, they should be bumping the replacement rates, no? Or is it too early? And Iceland ffs, they are so few they have to check for consanguinity in a database before dating, and yet they outperform every one else? wut?

>Most of our immigrants
are blacks from Nigeria*

>Croatia
And here I was thinking we still had a chance.

>depreciate the national wage through inflation, and the introduction of a continent wide fiat currency
>enforce arbitrary trade barriers
>prop up a media mogul constantly producing propaganda
>employ people to question the nation state, and the family unit
>apply blairite economic policy

can't really think of anything else

>tfw too smart to reproduce

Maybe because you cant afford to have loads of children unless your foreign and get welfare that does nothing but encourage you to have children, only super rich or super poor people (due to benfits) can have children anyone else is fucked

The only thing that makes me feel less shitty about this is that I know that after whites there shall be no future of technological advancement nor intergalactic colonies. Unless the Asians manage to survive, but if not..

Humans will fall back into stoneage or pre stoneage because animal needs and pleasure will be the main priority of these dumb creatures. We'll be chimpanzee 2.0
Then after all that a new race may come to be, maybe evolution will favour the bonobos or other primates and a new humanoid race will emerge.

I hope there will be records left of human literature and technology so they can learn from us and our mistakes.

Either this or an extra terrestrial civ, I hope they will continue our legacy.