Be muslims

>Be muslims
>Terrorize a city
>Got rekt hard
>Clean up operations
>One soldier found the paper trail leading to politicians that are anti-administration and from the party famous for having connection to Soros Group
>Said soldier died mysteriously
>Duterte bitchslap the MSM about it
>Overnight MSM narrative goes from 'dindu nuffin' back to the original schedule 'Duterte muh druggies'
>activatedcoconut.webm

*Bonus: its an American who found it

Kikery in the news is not only in the West. As an expat living here, its alarming to see firsthand how Western MSM creates a great filter and dictates the narrative of the happenings overseas. About Myanmar, they're innocent. Oldfags from this board knows it's another Syria, Libya and Iraq style of usurping. Asian Springs is starting goy!

Other urls found in this thread:

rappler.com/about-rappler/about-us/109992-omidyar-network-invests-rappler
linkedin.com/in/sasavucinic
newsbusters.org/blogs/business/aly-nielsen/2017/07/06/fact-checkers-get-13-million-liberal-billionaires-soros
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BASED

Thank you

I knew George Soros had something to do with this

i-it's just a coincidence, g-goy!

Eventually, western subversives are going to have international contracts on their heads funded by Asian and Russia nationalists. The peoples of the rising economies, especially China, are not going to put up with kikery and cuckery as the west declines. Operatives will flow effortlessly through the multiracial, disconnected populouses, while the eastern nations retain much stronger communities, and homogeneity, preventing interlopers from going unnoticed. They're going to straight up kill people like Soros in the future, though he'll be long dead by the time the paradigm shift happens.

Now they're starting here in Asia. That's why im fucking thankful Trump won. It halted or led to fail these under-the-radar operations of destabilizing.

And you wonder why Asian countries are trying cozy up with Russia and China.

quick rundown? when did it happen

Here, user

>MILF

But seriously, keep up the good fight Flips.

meant the paper discovery, I know about Mindanao
didn't the god emperor of philippines recently said to bomb mosques?
thanks nonetheless

Oh, sorry

I wish it was really the other MILF. They were one of the active rebel group of the Philippines. Now we're allies due to Duterte

Sweet

ayy thanks

You see the dots now, user?

Connect these pictures together

I hope some user compile the pictures. I'm an oldfag expat, not good with tech. These though are grade A modern redpills about the overall workings of (((them))) overseas that are usually goes unnoticed.

Europeans never conquered the world. The Jews did.

Looks to me like he wanted the money to be discovered
If the people riot and a war/civil war starts, if he controls guns/first aid/food he will make instant billions
Kinda like that dude from Sherlock Holmes 2 movie, it actually resembles Soros quite accurately

Nice

I'm knee-deep with flip ladyboys here.

Glad you get it. They're trying to spark a large scale protest. Easily to arm or false-flag a big congregation of protesters. It's eerily similar to Arab Spring tactics

Where did it go wrong

Remember when Liberals loved her?

that was super recently and that is why this time their narrative will have to fail :^)

checked.
if serious about bounty, why warn?

She isn't doing anything wrong, muslims are literally invaders.

I'm glad the (((West))) reacted that way. Now, all Asian people knows the true nature of this supposed (((allies))). If they get uppity by an old ally and a Nobel Prize Winner, imagine if its Duterte-like who done it.

Having to travel around Asia, people here genuinely not easy to subvert for people here never experienced the kind of luxury and history like the West. Here, remains a strong sense of community, like tribalistic not only nationalism. Grit and hardwork are praised. I still love my European roots but its not hard to admire these short fuckers.

>Kill Soros
>Goy United Nation Group activated
>Levels all Flipland
It's not that easy, user and its not furthering the enlightenment. All the progress, the pendulum moving left, will all reset.

>warning him
Dumb cunt.

can't you just collide with china and russia
UN/Nato won't do shit because well, it's russia and we'll shill for china since they're #1 investor
we managed to stop sanctions the EU wanted to implement on china for organ trafficking KEK

post related 100%

hahahah
w*st BTFO

Indonesia, Myanmar and most South-East Asian countries are following Duterte's foreign policy by the way. I'm happy MSM downplaying this falling dominoes.

NICE
Europan MSM doesn't even try to go that way this time. They are in fear and know if they keep colluding with (((NGOs))) they will have a Charly Hebdo every week. Sending them death threads and bloody nooses to their private addresses might have helped a bit.

Isn't Indonesia a muslim shithole doe?
heard about myanmar recently, quite good

thank you, grandma!

>Moro conflict

thank you grandma

Shit.

I didn't get shit until I found out that you were not Czech.

Should of told him in person when he visited Philippines and let 50 armed officers jump on him

Thank you, GILF!

There's really a big difference between Asian Muslim and other Muslims.

Why us? How about someone as powerful like Israel? We're too puny to stronghand someone like him. Most we can do is repel his advances

Philippine "local" news media, Rappler, is funded by two foreign companies. See top pic. And they admit it on their own website:

rappler.com/about-rappler/about-us/109992-omidyar-network-invests-rappler

Those companies have ties to billionaire George Soros. See bottom pic.

source of bottom pic, from the man's linkedin itself:
linkedin.com/in/sasavucinic

As you know, George Soros is a Jewish billionaire whose hobby is to destabilize countries in his free time:

newsbusters.org/blogs/business/aly-nielsen/2017/07/06/fact-checkers-get-13-million-liberal-billionaires-soros

In other words, Jews are actively destabilizing the Philippines using the "local" news site Rappler who writes negative and fake things about Duterte to make him look bad.

>"It was Rappler that fabricated the false figure of 7,000 as number of extra-judicial killings under this administration as of September last year. Despite the fact that this figure has been completely debunked, Rappler has refused to apologize for it and correct it. It has been that false figure that the New York Times, BBC, the Guardian and nearly all Western media have quoted as "facts" to condemn this administration as guilty of massive human rights violations."

that doesn't negate the fact that a good muslim is a dead muslim

yup, indonesia is becoming the west's best ally in the region

It was also Rappler that stole and leaked the transcript of Donald Trump's phone conversation with Duterte. Pic related.

Rappler did it in cooperation with The Intercept, because hosting the document on Rappler's website will look distasteful. The Intercept is Owned by Omidyar, who also funds Rappler. And Omidyar has ties to Soros.

Rappler = stole a confidential government document and leaked it

Stop being so vague faggot, and just tell me wtf happened

Thank you grandma!

He just did retard

Good job flipbro. Every fuckery here is connected to (((Soros))). After Marawi, i cant help but sense that Myanmar's problem has something to do with that old fucker

I already posted a lot of info.

Kek. I heartily agree

d00bs for truth
empty an uzi on every muzzie

immigration is jsut a way to build hate on niggers so people will be more accepting when we finally wipe them all out

>implying wh*tes won't be wiped off first
you're safe tho
greater mongolia when

This post gave me de javu.

CIA controls media via Project Mockingbird

Fuck the Soros stuff, you're ignoring the obvious:

Pierre Omidyar - the guy who runs the Intercept.

Can someone just fucking kill that evil jew already, he gave his own people to the nazis for fucksake that's stone cold fucking evil

>soros
>easy to kill
>easy to kill him and not his doubles

Based ameribros, helping the cause, again.

My almonds are experiencing over-stimulation. I need to sleep immediately. You all should do the same before your almonds crumple up and shrink.

They work in patterns man, patterns

thank you grandma

What's =P= is it Pilipino peso?

You know what's funny about Pilipino? It's a Finnish word and it means "a pile of wee-wees" (wee-wee as in Benis in child talk).

>About Myanmar, they're innocent. Oldfags from this board knows it's another Syria, Libya and Iraq style of usurping. Asian Springs is starting goy!
thx for this info user.

hardly an asian spring
people voted for a holocaust
ww3 will start if other nations arrive

Yes excellent work Behind all these problems will be groups and people connected to George Soros.

Make sure to post all you info on twitter too!

>its alarming to see firsthand how Western MSM creates a great filter and dictates the narrative of the happenings
Remember, at this point they've all been doxed 10 times over.
You'd think they'd know this and change their tune before some crazy goes crazy on them, because the fire does rise.

>Kinda like that dude from Sherlock Holmes 2 movie, it actually resembles Soros quite accurately
damn user, you're scaring me.

Thank you grandma.

tl;dr for arab spring, anyone?

Color Revolutions for everyone! What color does does the Philippines get? Purple is reserved for the US, so it's off limits.

Dibs on orange.

>flip doesn't know he's part of the most powerful race on the planet

checked, and the face of that ugly Orc, is revolting.

>"there is a bounty on your head in these islands"
>"you son of a bitch"